Commercial Roofing for cost of a new roof in San Antonio. Dial 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in San Antonio
What We Do
Your roof is undoubtedly the most important aspect of your house that gives protection to it from the elements. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. provides a complete range of roofing services around the San Antonio area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are knowledgeable and professionals in several types of commerical roof repair services and rebuilds.
When it comes to San Antonio roofing, WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU SHOULD TRUST
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Adding a new roof is a huge investment, so choosing a licensed and skilled roofing company to build it is essential.
Roofing REPAIR SERVICES
We offer commercial maintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Providing expert replacement of gutters and downspouts to businesses of San Antonio and surrounding areas.
We provide the top roof cleaning company in San Antonio. We’ll make your roof appear like new once again!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a new roof or possibly a roof repair, then we ‘d be more than happy to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation proposal.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the existing condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it examined? We’d be happy to provide you with a FREE inspection to put your mind at ease.
Being one of their biggest investments people always have a many questions before coming to a conclusion , below are a few of the most common ones…
Unless you’re a certified roofing professional, most roofing work shouldn’t be undertaken yourself. Also remember that most manufacturers of products used in the repair of the roof will not warranty those items unless a certified roofing contractor carries out the work. Something else to bear in mind is that working on a roof is going to be very risky, so is it really worth endangering your health for you to save money?
It would be great if we were able to give you a simple answer to this question! But there actually is no single answer that fits all for each question like that. There are plenty of different products readily available and each and every one will have its own merits and faults. To determine which is the best roof for you, you ought to have a contractor come and check out your roof and they can make recommendations according to what they observe, your roof design, the environment you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely depends on the type of roof and exactly what surveys are required. Also, keep in mind that we’re working outside in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we can’t work on a number of days then this will definitely add more time to the task. A smaller home could take around a week or so, while larger commercial jobs may be anything from several weeks to a number of months. Just be sure your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Because your roof is consistently exposed to the outside elements, it means your roof is will degrade gradually. The rate at which it degrades will depend upon a range of factors. These include; the quality of the original components used along with the craftsmanship, the amount of abuse it has to take from the weather, how well the roof is taken care of and the design of the roof. Most roofing professionals will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and well-maintained roof, but obviously that can never be guaranteed because of the above factors. Our suggestion is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular roof inspections to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You shouldn’t ever pressure wash your roof, as you take the risk of washing away any covering materials that have been included to offer protection from the elements. In addition, you really should steer clear of chlorine-based bleach cleaners since they may also lower the lifespan of your roof. When you speak to your roof cleaning expert, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. That will eliminate the ugly algae and staining without damaging the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients like us … and we really hope that you will grow to love us as well!
Here are a few things that a number of our customers have said about us…
A Perfect End Result
They did every single thing they claimed they were planning to do, at the specific price that they quoted us. The job was also completed in a timely manner and they cleaned up after on their own. Absolutely superb and I would certainly recommend them to others.
The team was professional courteous and did a terrific job when fixing some considerable roof damage that we had. I would certainly do business with them on future jobs and would highly recommend them to others.
Excellent Experience Working With This Company
They were always timely, courteous, and have fair prices. I would recommend these guys to anybody who is looking for a reliable, truthful roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About San Antonio
San Antonio, or unofficially San Ann as the locals call it, is a city in Pasco County, Florida, United States. It is a suburban city included in the Tampa-St. Petersburg-Clearwater, Florida Metropolitan Statistical Area. It lies within Florida’s 5th congressional district. The population was 1,138 at the 2010 census. It was established as a Catholic colony by Judge Edmund F. Dunne. The city derives its name from Saint Anthony of Padua. Saint Leo University is located nearby.
San Antonio is located at 28°20′12″N 82°16′30″W / 28.33667°N 82.27500°W / 28.33667; -82.27500 (28.336649, −82.275011).
How To Locate A Reliable Roof Specialist For Your House
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs must be repaired or replaced at some point or other. Unless there is the right tools and experience to perform the project yourself, that typically means getting a professional roofing contractor.
The significance of hiring the right company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects can be expensive. You must know that you are investing your hard earned dollars wisely which the finished roof lasts for quite some time into the future. Look at these tips on how to find a reliable roofer for your own home:
1. Employ a local company. Prior to getting a contractor, make sure that they have a physical address with your city or county. Local contractors will probably be aware of the codes and building requirements in your area. Also, they are less likely to attempt to scam you out of your money since they should maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify that the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take time to get licensed. You will be able to search for licensing information online throughout the website of your respective city or state. Check to ensure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it is current before hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to provide proof of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make your mistake of hiring the first company that you simply contact. Instead, reach out to no less than various contractors in your neighborhood to get quotes to the roofing project. Ask each contractor to offer you an itemized quote to enable you to see just where your money is headed. Ideally, they need to send an agent to your property to examine the roof face-to-face before providing you with a quote. This way, the estimate they give will be much more accurate.
4. Make sure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews using their past clients. Consider checking with groups much like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to verify that no major complaints happen to be filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t take a contractor at their word. Instead, ask them to present you with a written contract. Make certain both you together with the contractor sign the contract. Have a copy for your self in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the danger of misunderstandings and provides you with legal protection if the contractor fails to follow along with through on their own promises.
Picking a reliable roof specialist for your home is important. The roof is amongst the most important components of your house. Working with a professional roofer who has a great reputation is the best way to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of cost of a new roof in San Antonio think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.