Commercial Roofing for cost of a new roof in The Villages. Dial 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in The Villages
What We Do
Your roofing system is undoubtedly the most significant aspect of your home that shields it from the elements. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. provides a complete array of roof repair and new roof installment services around the The Villages area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are seasoned and professionals in different types of commerical roof repair work and rebuilds.
When it comes to The Villages roofing, WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU CAN RELY ON
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Constructing a new roof is a significant expenditure, so choosing a licensed and expert roofing company to install it is crucial.
We offer commercial maintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Providing professional replacement of gutters and downspouts to businesses of The Villages and surrounding areas.
We provide the highly regarded roof cleaning service in The Villages. We’ll help make your roof look like new once again!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a brand-new roof or maybe a roof repair, then we ‘d be more than happy to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation quote.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the present condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it checked out? We’d be happy to provide you with a FREE assessment to set your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
As one of their biggest expenditures people typically have a plenty of questions before coming to a conclusion , listed here are a few of the more common ones…
Unless you’re a certified roofing professional, the majority of roofing jobs should never be carried out yourself. Also always remember that most manufacturers of products utilized in the roof repair will not warranty those products unless a certified professional carries out the work. Something else to always remember is that working on a roof is going to be very risky, so is it really worth risking your health for you to save money?
It would be great if we could give you a straight forward answer to that question! However there really is no single answer fits all for every question like that. There are many unique products readily available and each one has its own advantages and disadvantages. To figure out which is the right roof for you, you ought to have a contractor come and examine your roof and they can make suggestions based on what they discover, your roof design, the environment you live in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely depends upon the kind of roof you currently have and exactly what evaluations are needed. Also, bear in mind that we’re working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we cannot work on particular days then this is going to add time to the job. A smaller home could take around a week or so, while much larger commercial jobs could be anything from a few weeks to a number of months. Just ensure that your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Given that your roof is constantly exposed to the weather, it means your roof is will deteriorate gradually. The pace at which it degrades will depend upon a number of factors. Those include; the quality of the original components used as well as the workmanship, the amount of abuse it will have to take from the weather, how well the roof is maintained and the design of the roof. Most roofing contractors will quote around 20 years for a well-built and properly maintained roof, but obviously that can never be promised due to the above issues. Our suggestion is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular inspections to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You shouldn’t ever pressure wash your roof, as you run the risk of eliminating any covering minerals that have been included to offer shielding from the elements. Furthermore, you should stay clear of chlorine-based bleach cleaners since they can easily also cut down the life-span of your roof. When you talk to your roof cleaning professional, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. This will remove the aesthetically displeasing algae and discoloration without ruining the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers adore us … and we feel confident that you will soon grow to love us too!
Here are a few things that a number of our previous customers have had to say…
A Perfect Job
They did everything they told us they were going to do, at the exact price that they quoted us. The roof repair and new roof installment was also completed promptly and they straightened up after themselves. Undeniably flawless and will certainly recommend them to others.
The group was expert polite and did a great task when fixing some substantial roofing system damage that we had. I would certainly do business with them again and would definitely recommend them to others.
They were always timely, polite, and have reasonable pricing. I would suggest to look at this company to anybody who is looking for a really good, truthful roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About The Villages
The Villages is a census-designated place (CDP) in Sumter County, Florida, United States. It shares its name with a broader master-planned age-restricted community that spreads into portions of Lake and Marion counties. The overall development lies in central Florida, approximately 20 miles (32 km) south of Ocala and approximately 45 miles (72 km) northwest of Orlando.
How To Find A Reliable Roofing Company For Your Residence
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs must be repaired or replaced at some point or any other. Unless there is the right tools and experience to do the job yourself, that frequently means working with a professional roofing contractor.
The value of hiring the best company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are usually expensive. You must know that you are currently investing your hard earned dollars wisely and therefore the finished roof will last for a long time in the future. Take a look at these tips on how to look for a reliable roofing contractor for your house:
1. Employ a local company. Prior to hiring a contractor, make certain that there is a physical address inside your city or county. Local contractors are more likely to be familiar with the codes and building requirements in your town. Also, they are less likely to try and scam you away from your money since they need to maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take the time to get licensed. You must be able to check out licensing information online throughout the website of your city or state. Check to ensure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it is current before getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to offer proof of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make the mistake of hiring the very first company which you contact. Instead, reach out to no less than various contractors in your neighborhood to obtain quotes for that roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you with an itemized quote so that you can see exactly where your money goes. Ideally, they need to send a representative to your property to examine your roof in person before providing you with an estimate. This way, the estimate they give will probably be considerably more accurate.
4. Be sure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews from their past clients. Consider checking with groups much like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to make sure that that no major complaints have already been filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t take a contractor at their word. Instead, ask them to present you with a written contract. Make certain both you and the contractor sign the agreement. Have a copy yourself in the event any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the danger of misunderstandings and provides you with legal protection in the event the contractor fails to follow along with through on their own promises.
Picking a reliable roofer for your residence is really important. Your roof is among the most important components of your residence. Working with a professional roofer that has an excellent reputation is the simplest way to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of cost of a new roof in The Villages think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.