Commercial Roofing for cost of a new roof in Wesley Chapel. Phone 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in Wesley Chapel
Who We Are
Your roofing system is probably the most critical aspect of your house that offers protection to it from harsh weather. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. offers a complete array of roofing services in and around the Wesley Chapel area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are knowledgeable and professionals in various types of commerical roof repair services and rebuilds.
When it comes to Wesley Chapel roof repair and installation, WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU CAN RELY ON
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Installing a new roof is a huge expenditure, so selecting a licensed and expert roofing company to install it is critical.
We offer commercial maintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Offering expert replacement of gutters and downspouts to businesses of Wesley Chapel and neighboring areas.
Our company provides the premier roof cleaning service in Wesley Chapel. We’ll help make your roof appear like new once again!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a brand new roof or maybe a roof repair, then we would be more than willing to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation quote.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the existing state of your roof? When was the last time you had it looked at? We’d be more than happy to provide you with a FREE examination to set your mind at ease.
Being one of their biggest expenditures people usually have a plenty of questions before coming to a conclusion , below are a number of the more common ones…
Unless you’re a properly trained contractor, most roofing tasks should never be undertaken yourself. Additionally bear in mind that a large number of manufacturers of products utilized in the repair of the roof won’t warranty those items unless a certified professional carries out the task. Something else to keep in mind is that working on a roof may be very dangerous, so is it really worth jeopardizing your health for you to save money?
It would be really good if we could give you a straight forward response to this question! However, there really is no single answer that fits all for every question like that. There are so many different products readily available and each has its own benefits and disadvantages. To know which is the ideal roof for you, you should have a professional come and take a look at your roof and they can make suggestions based on what they see, your roof design, the climate you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It actually depends on the kind of roof and exactly what surveys are mandated. Also, remember that we will be working outside in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we can’t work on particular days then this will certainly add time to the task. A smaller home might take about a week or so, whereas much larger commercial jobs could be anything from a few weeks to a number of months. Just be sure your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Given that your roof is consistently exposed to the outside elements, this means your roof is will break down gradually. The rate at which it degrades will be dependent on a number of factors. Those include; the grade of the original materials that were used along with the craftsmanship, the amount of abuse it has to take from the elements, how well the roof is preserved and the style of the roof. Most roofing companies will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and well-maintained roof, but obviously that can never be promised due to the above factors. Our advice is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular inspections to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure-wash your roof, as you take the risk of removing any covering minerals that have been included to give cover from the elements. Also, you really should stay away from chlorine-based bleach cleaning products since they may also lower the life-span of your roof. When you converse with your roof cleaning specialist, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. This will get rid of the unsightly algae and staining without destroying the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers like us … and we really hope that you will soon grow to love us too!
Here are a few things that some of our customers have had to say…
A Perfect Job
They did everything they said they were going to do, and at the exact price that they quoted us. The job was also finished on schedule and they tidied up after themselves. Absolutely superb and would certainly strongly recommend them to others.
The group was expert polite and did a great job when fixing some significant roofing system damage that we had. I would certainly do business with them again and would definitely suggest them to others.
They were always prompt, considerate, and have fair rates. I would suggest to look at these guys to anybody who is looking for a really good, sincere roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Wesley Chapel
Wesley Chapel is an unincorporated census-designated place in Pasco County, Florida, United States. It is part of the Tampa Bay Area metro. Founded by Zach Skidmore in 1848. The population was 44,092 at the 2010 census. In 2003, some residents of Wesley Chapel started a movement to incorporate the community (including areas not in the official CDP). This “city,” which would have been the largest and most populous in Pasco County, never materialized.
Wesley Chapel is located at 28°10′43″N 82°21′2″W / 28.17861°N 82.35056°W / 28.17861; -82.35056 (28.178688, -82.350676).
How To Choose A Reliable Roofing Contractor For Your Own Home
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs must be repaired or replaced at one point or some other. Unless you have the right tools and experience to accomplish the work yourself, that frequently means hiring a professional roofing contractor.
The importance of hiring the proper company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are very expensive. You must know that you will be investing your cash wisely and therefore the finished roof will last for many years ahead. Take a look at these tips on how to look for a reliable roof specialist for your own home:
1. Make use of a local company. Prior to hiring a contractor, make sure that these people have a physical address inside your city or county. Local contractors are more inclined to be aware of the codes and building requirements in your area. They are also not as likely to attempt to scam you out of your money since they must maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take time to get licensed. You must be able to search for licensing information online from the website of your city or state. Check to be sure that the contractor’s license applies and that it must be current prior to hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to offer proof of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t have the mistake of hiring the first company which you contact. Instead, get in touch with no less than some different contractors in your community to have quotes for that roofing project. Ask each contractor to offer you an itemized quote to be able to see exactly where your hard earned dollars is going. Ideally, they should send a representative in your property to evaluate the roof personally before offering you an estimate. Like that, the estimate they supply will likely be far more accurate.
4. Be sure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews off their past clients. Consider checking with groups such as the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to verify that no major complaints have already been filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t simply take a contractor at their word. Instead, inquire further to provide you with a written contract. Ensure both you and also the contractor sign the agreement. Have a copy for your self just in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the risk of misunderstandings and provides you with legal protection in case the contractor fails to follow through on their own promises.
Picking a reliable roofing company for your home is important. Your roof is probably the most critical components of your home. Getting a professional roofing contractor having an excellent reputation is the easiest way to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of cost of a new roof in Wesley Chapel think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.