Commercial Roofing for cost of a new roof in Wesley Chapel. Call 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in Wesley Chapel
Who We Are
Your roofing system is perhaps the most important aspect of your home that shields it from harsh weather. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. offers a complete array of roofing services around the Wesley Chapel area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are experienced and experts in several forms of commerical roof repair services and rebuilds.
When it comes to Wesley Chapel roof repair and construction, WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU CAN TRUST
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Installing a new roof is a significant financial commitment, so choosing a licensed and professional roofing contractor to install it is vital.
Roofing REPAIR SERVICES
We provide commercial repair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Providing professional installation of gutters and downspouts to companies of Wesley Chapel and neighboring areas.
Our company offers the highly regarded roof cleaning company in Wesley Chapel. We’ll help make your roof look new once more!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a brand-new roof or possibly a roof repair, then we ‘d be very to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation proposal.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the existing state of your roof? When was the last time you had it inspected? We would be happy to provide you with a FREE evaluation to set your mind at ease.
Being one of their largest expenditures people always have a bunch of questions prior to makingany decisions , listed here are some of the more commonplace ones…
Unless you’re a certified contractor, most roofing tasks shouldn’t be carried out yourself. Also bear in mind that a large number of manufacturers of products utilized in the repair of the roof won’t warranty those products unless a certified professional performs the task. The other thing to always remember is that working on a roof is going to be very hazardous, so is it really worth risking your health so you can save money?
It would be really good if we were able to give you a straight forward response to this question! However, there really is no single answer that fits all for every question like that. There are many unique products available and each and every one will have its own merits and faults. To determine which is the ideal roof for you, you should have an expert come and take a look at your roof and they can make recommendations based on what they see, your roof design, the environment you live in and, of course, your budget.
It actually depends on the type of roof you have and what surveys are needed. Also, keep in mind that we’re working outside in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we can’t work on a number of days then this will certainly add more time to the job. A smaller home might take around a week or so, whereas more substantial commercial jobs could be anything from several weeks to a number of months. Just see to it your roofing company keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Given that your roof is constantly subjected to the weather, it means your roof is will diminish over time. The speed at which it deteriorates will depend upon a number of factors. Those include; the grade of the original materials used and the workmanship, the amount of abuse it has to take from the elements, how well the roof is maintained and the type of roof. Most roofing professionals will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and well-maintained roof, but obviously that can never be promised due to the above issues. Our suggestion is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular checkups to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You shouldn’t ever pressure wash your roof, as you take the risk of removing any protective materials that have been added to provide shielding from the elements. Also, you really should avoid chlorine-based bleach cleaners as they could also cut down the lifespan of your roof. When you speak to your roof cleaning specialist, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. That will remove the undesirable algae and staining without ruining the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients really love us … and we feel confident that you will soon grow to love us as well!
Here’s a small sample of what a number of our customers have had to say…
A Terrific End Result
These guys did every single thing they said they were planning to do, and at the specific price that they estimated. The roof install was also completed promptly and they tidied up after themselves. Absolutely fantastic and I would certainly strongly recommend them to others.
The group was expert polite and did a great job when fixing some significant roof damage that we had. I would absolutely would work with them again and would definitely recommend them to others.
Excellent Experience Working With This Company
They were always timely, courteous, and have reasonable rates. I would suggest to look at this company to anybody who is looking for a reliable, sincere roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Wesley Chapel
Wesley Chapel is an unincorporated census-designated place in Pasco County, Florida, United States. It is part of the Tampa Bay Area metro. Founded by Zach Skidmore in 1948. The population was 44,092 at the 2010 census. In 2003, some residents of Wesley Chapel started a movement to incorporate the community (including areas not in the official CDP). This “city,” which would have been the largest and most populous in Pasco County, never materialized.
Wesley Chapel is located at 28°10′43″N 82°21′2″W / 28.17861°N 82.35056°W / 28.17861; -82.35056 (28.178688, -82.350676).
How To Purchase A Reliable Roof Specialist For Your Own Home
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs should be repaired or replaced at some time or another. Unless you have the right tools and experience to complete the project yourself, that typically means employing a professional roofing contractor.
The significance of hiring the right company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are very expensive. You have to know that you will be investing your money wisely which the finished roof lasts for several years into the future. Look at these tips about how to look for a reliable roofing company for your residence:
1. Utilize a local company. Before hiring a contractor, ensure that they have a physical address in your city or county. Local contractors will probably know about the codes and building requirements in your neighborhood. Also, they are less likely to try to scam you from your money since they should maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify that this contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take the time to get licensed. You will be able to lookup licensing information online from the website of your respective city or state. Check to ensure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it must be current prior to getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to offer proof of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make the mistake of hiring the first company which you contact. Instead, get in touch with at least various contractors in your neighborhood to have quotes for the roofing project. Ask each contractor to offer you an itemized quote so that you can see exactly where your hard earned dollars is headed. Ideally, they need to send a representative to the property to evaluate your homes roof personally before offering you an insurance quote. Doing this, the estimate they provide is going to be much more accurate.
4. Ensure that the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews from the past clients. Consider checking with groups such as the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to make sure that that no major complaints have already been filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t take a contractor at their word. Instead, ask them to present you a written contract. Make sure both you and the contractor sign the agreement. Keep a copy for your self in the event that any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the potential risk of misunderstandings and gives you legal protection in case the contractor fails to go by through on their own promises.
Deciding on a reliable roofing company for your residence is very important. Your homes roof is amongst the most critical components of your property. Employing a professional roof specialist who may have a great reputation is the easiest way to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of cost of a new roof in Wesley Chapel think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.