Commercial Roofing for cost of a new roof in Wesley Chapel. Call 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in Wesley Chapel
Who We Are
Your roof is most likely the most critical aspect of your home that offers protection to it from harsh weather. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. provides a complete range of roof repair and new roof installment solutions around the Wesley Chapel area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are seasoned and professionals in various types of commerical roof repair work and reconstruction.
When it comes to Wesley Chapel roofing, WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU CAN TRUST
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Adding a new roof is a huge financial commitment, so selecting a licensed and expert roofing company to install it is imperative.
Roofing MAINTENANCE & REPAIRS
We provide commercial repair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Providing expert replacement of gutters and downspouts to companies of Wesley Chapel and surrounding locations.
Our company provides the #1 roof cleaning service in Wesley Chapel. We’ll make your roof look new again!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a brand-new roof or maybe a roof repair, then we would be more than happy to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation quote.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the current condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it checked? We would be happy to provide you with a FREE checkup to set your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
As one of their biggest expenditures people typically have a many questions before makingany decisions , listed here are some of the most common ones…
Unless you are a qualified roofing professional, most roofing tasks shouldn’t be undertaken yourself. Additionally keep in mind that most manufacturers of products utilized in the repair of the roof won’t warranty those items unless a certified roofing contractor carries out the task. The other thing to keep in mind is that working on a roof may be very dangerous, so is it really worth endangering your health in order to save money?
It would be fantastic if we were able to give you a straight forward response to that question! However there really is no one answer that fits all for each question like that. There are a lot of different products available and each and every one has its own benefits and faults. To figure out which is the best roof for your home, you should have a contractor come and take a look at your roof and they can make recommendations based on what they have seen, your roof design, the climate you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It actually is dependent on the type of roof and what inspections are mandated. Also, keep in mind that we’re working outside in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we just can’t work on a number of days then this is going to add time to the job. A small home may take about a week or so, whereas much larger industrial projects can be anything from a few weeks to a few months. Just make certain your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Because your roof is continually exposed to the outside elements, it means your roof is going to deteriorate gradually. The speed at which it breaks down will depend upon a number of variables. Those include; the grade of the initial materials that were used along with the craftsmanship, the level of abuse it will have to take from the elements, how well the roof is maintained and the style of the roof. Most roofing companies will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and well-maintained roof, but obviously that can never be guaranteed due to the above factors. Our advice is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular roof inspections to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You shouldn’t ever pressure-wash your roof, as you run the risk of removing any protective materials that have been included to offer protection from the weather. Aside from that, you really should stay away from chlorine-based bleach cleaners as they may also diminish the life of your roof. When you speak with your roof cleaning professional, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. That will remove the unpleasant algae and staining without ruining the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers adore us … and we really hope that you will grow to love us too!
Here’s a small sample of what a number of our previous customers have had to say…
A Wonderful Job
These guys did absolutely everything they said they were going to do, and at the specific price that they quoted us. The job was also finished on time and they tidied up after themselves. Without a doubt flawless and I would certainly strongly recommend them to others.
The team was professional courteous and did an excellent task when fixing some considerable roofing system damage that we had. I would certainly do business with them on future jobs and would definitely recommend them to others.
They were always timely, polite, and have fair rates. I would suggest to look at this company to anyone who is looking for a really good, honest roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Wesley Chapel
Wesley Chapel is an unincorporated census-designated place in Pasco County, Florida, United States. It is part of the Tampa Bay Area metro. The population was 44,092 at the 2010 census. In 2003, some residents of Wesley Chapel started a movement to incorporate the community (including areas not in the official CDP). This “city,” which would have been the largest and most populous in Pasco County, never materialized.
Wesley Chapel is located at 28°10′43″N 82°21′2″W / 28.17861°N 82.35056°W / 28.17861; -82.35056 (28.178688, -82.350676).
How To Choose A Reliable Roofing Contractor For Your House
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs need to be repaired or replaced at one point or some other. Unless you will have the right tools and experience to perform the project yourself, that generally means getting a professional roofer.
The value of hiring the correct company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are usually expensive. You must know that you are currently investing your money wisely and this the finished roof can last for several years in the future. Check out these tips on how to locate a reliable roofer for your residence:
1. Employ a local company. Prior to hiring a contractor, ensure that they have a physical address within your city or county. Local contractors are more likely to be familiar with the codes and building requirements in the area. Also, they are more unlikely in order to scam you from the money since they must maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify that this contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take the time to get licensed. You should certainly check out licensing information online with the website of your city or state. Check to make sure that the contractor’s license applies and that it must be current before hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to deliver evidence of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make your mistake of hiring the initial company that you just contact. Instead, reach out to no less than various contractors in your neighborhood to get quotes for the roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you an itemized quote to enable you to see specifically where your cash is headed. Ideally, they need to send an agent to the property to examine your roof personally before offering you a quote. That way, the estimate they provide will likely be considerably more accurate.
4. Ensure that the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews from their past clients. Consider checking with groups much like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to make sure that that no major complaints happen to be filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t simply take a contractor at their word. Instead, ask them to present you with a written contract. Make sure both you and also the contractor sign the agreement. Keep a copy for your self in the event any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the risk of misunderstandings and will provide you with legal protection in case the contractor fails to adhere to through on their promises.
Selecting a reliable roofer for your home is very important. Your homes roof is one of the most important components of your residence. Getting a professional roofer who has a fantastic reputation is the simplest way to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of cost of a new roof in Wesley Chapel think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.