Local Roofers for cost of metal roof in Beverly Hills. Call 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in Beverly Hills
Who We Are
Your roofing system is undoubtedly the most important aspect of your home that shields it from the elements. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. offers a complete array of roofing services around the Beverly Hills area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are knowledgeable and professionals in different forms of commerical roof repairs and reconstruction.
When it comes to Beverly Hills roof repair and construction, WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU CAN RELY ON
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Installing a new roof is a substantial investment, so hiring a licensed and professional roofing contractor to build it is imperative.
Roofing MAINTENANCE & REPAIRS
We offer commercial maintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Providing expert installation of gutters and downspouts to businesses of Beverly Hills and neighboring areas.
We offer the #1 roof cleaning company in Beverly Hills. We’ll help make your roof look like new once more!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a new roof or maybe a roof repair, then we ‘d be more than willing to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation proposal.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the existing condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it evaluated? We would be more than happy to supply you with a FREE examination to set your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
As one of their biggest expenditures people typically have a many questions before makingany decisions , below are a few of the more common ones…
Unless you are a trained roofing professional, most roofing work should never be undertaken yourself. In addition remember that almost all manufacturers of products utilized in the roof repair will not warranty those items unless a licensed roofing contractor carries out the work. Something else to bear in mind is that working on a roof is going to be very hazardous, so is it really worth risking your health in order to save money?
It would be great if we were able to give you a simple answer to that question! However, there actually is no one answer fits all for each question like that. There are many unique products available and each one will have its own merits and disadvantages. To figure out which is the ideal roof for your home, you should have a professional come and take a look at your roof and they can make suggestions according to what they have seen, your roof design, the climate you live in and, of course, your budget.
It actually depends upon the type of roof and exactly what surveys are required. Also, keep in mind that we’re working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we just can’t work on particular days then this will add time to the task. A small home could take around a week or so, while more substantial commercial projects can be anything from several weeks to a number of months. Just ensure your roofing company keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Due to the fact that your roof is consistently exposed to the weather, it means your roof is going to break down with time. The speed at which it breaks down will depend upon a variety of factors. Those include; the grade of the original components that were used and the craftsmanship, the amount of abuse it has to take from the elements, how well the roof is maintained and the design of the roof. Most roofing professionals will quote around 20 years for a well-built and properly maintained roof, but obviously that can never be promised as a result of the above factors. Our advice is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular checkups to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure wash your roof, as you take the risk of taking off any covering minerals that have been added to offer protection from the elements. Also, you should keep away from chlorine-based bleach cleaners since they could also decrease the life-span of your roof. When you speak with your roof cleaning expert, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. That will clear away the undesirable algae and yellowing without ruining the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients like us … and we really hope that you will grow to love us too!
Here’s a small sample of what some of our previous customers have said about us…
A Terrific End Result
These guys did everything they claimed they were going to do, at the specific price that they quoted us. The roof install was also completed in a timely manner and they straightened up after on their own. Absolutely flawless and I would certainly strongly recommend them to others.
The team was professional courteous and did an excellent job when fixing some considerable roofing system damage that we had. I would absolutely would work with them again and would highly suggest them to others.
Excellent Experience Working With This Company
They were always prompt, considerate, and have fair rates. I would suggest to look at this company to anybody who is trying to find a reliable, truthful roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Beverly Hills
Beverly Hills is an unincorporated community and census-designated place in Citrus County, Florida, United States. The population was 8,445 at the 2010 census.
Beverly Hills is located in north-central Citrus County at 28°55′03″N 82°27′22″W / 28.917466°N 82.456167°W / 28.917466; -82.456167. It is nearly surrounded by the community of Pine Ridge, except for a small area on the west where it is bordered by Black Diamond. County Road 491 (North Lecanto Highway) forms the northwestern edge of the Beverly Hills CDP, leading northeast 4 miles (6 km) to U.S. Route 41 and southwest 5 miles (8 km) to State Road 44 in Lecanto.
How To Purchase A Reliable Roof Specialist For Your Own Home
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs should be repaired or replaced at some point or another. Unless you have the right tools and experience to do the job yourself, that usually means getting a professional roofer.
The importance of hiring the best company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects can be expensive. You have to know that you are investing your hard earned dollars wisely and that the finished roof will last for quite some time ahead. Have a look at these tips about how to look for a reliable roofing contractor for your house:
1. Work with a local company. Prior to getting a contractor, ensure that they have a physical address with your city or county. Local contractors are more inclined to be familiar with the codes and building requirements in the area. They are also more unlikely in order to scam you from your money since they must maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always make time to get licensed. You should certainly lookup licensing information online with the website of your respective city or state. Check to ensure that the contractor’s license applies and that it is current before hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to offer proof of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make the mistake of hiring the very first company that you simply contact. Instead, get in touch with at the very least various contractors in your community to have quotes to the roofing project. Ask each contractor to provide you with an itemized quote to be able to see specifically where your hard earned dollars is headed. Ideally, they should send a representative to your property to check your homes roof directly before providing you with an insurance quote. That way, the estimate they give will probably be much more accurate.
4. Ensure that the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews from the past clients. Consider checking with groups like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to confirm that no major complaints are already filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t you need to take a contractor at their word. Instead, ask them to provide you with a written contract. Ensure both you and the contractor sign the contract. Have a copy yourself in the event any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the potential risk of misunderstandings and gives you legal protection in the event the contractor fails to adhere to through on their own promises.
Choosing a reliable roof specialist for your own home is important. Your homes roof is one of the most critical components of your home. Employing a professional roof specialist who may have a fantastic reputation is the easiest method to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of cost of metal roof in Beverly Hills think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.