Local Roofers for cost of metal roof in New Port Richey. Dial 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in New Port Richey
Who We Are
Your roofing system is undoubtedly the most critical aspect of your home that protects it from the elements. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. offers a complete range of roofing solutions around the New Port Richey area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are knowledgeable and professionals in several forms of commerical roof repair services and reconstruction.
When it comes to New Port Richey roofing, WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU CAN TRUST
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Installing a new roof is a substantial financial investment, so selecting a licensed and expert roofing contractor to build it is imperative.
We provide commercial repair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Offering expert replacement of gutters and downspouts to companies of New Port Richey and neighboring locations.
We provide the #1 roof cleaning company in New Port Richey. We’ll help make your roof look like new again!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a brand new roof or perhaps a roof repair, then we would be very to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation quote.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the present state of your roof? When was the last time you had it looked at? We would be more than happy to provide you with a FREE checkup to set your mind at ease.
Being one of their most significant investments people usually have a number of questions before makingany decisions , listed here are a few of the most common ones…
Unless you are a trained roofing professional, the majority of roofing tasks shouldn’t be carried out yourself. Also always remember that a lot of manufacturers of products used in the repair of the roof will not warranty those items unless a licensed professional performs the task. Something else to keep in mind is that working on a roof may be very hazardous, so is it really worth endangering your health so you can save money?
It would be really good if we were able to give you a straight forward response to this question! But there really is no single answer fits all for every question like that. There are several different products available and each one has its own advantages and disadvantages. To know which is the ideal roof for you, you ought to have an expert come and check out your roof and they can make recommendations based on what they see, your roof design, the environment you live in and, of course, your budget.
It actually depends upon the kind of roof and exactly what surveys are needed. Also, keep in mind that we’re working outside in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we can’t work on particular days then this will add more time to the task. A small home might take about a week or so, whereas larger industrial projects can be anything from a few weeks to a few months. Just see to it your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Given that your roof is consistently subjected to the weather, this means your roof is going to deteriorate gradually. The rate at which it degrades will depend upon a variety of factors. Those include; the grade of the original components used and the craftsmanship, the level of abuse it will have to take from the weather, how well the roof is taken care of and the type of roof. Most roofing contractors will quote around 20 years for a well-built and properly maintained roof, but obviously that can never be promised due to the above variables. Our advice is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular checkups to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You shouldn’t ever pressure wash your roof, as you run the risk of getting rid of any protective minerals that have been added to give protection from the elements. Additionally, you really should keep away from chlorine-based bleach cleaners as they could also lower the life-span of your roof. When you communicate with your roof cleaning professional, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. This will eliminate the ugly algae and discoloration without damaging the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers love us … and we hope that you will soon grow to love us too!
Here’s a small sample of what a number of our customers have said about us…
A Really Great End Result
This company did every single thing they claimed they were planning to do, at the specific price that they estimated. The roof install was also finished on time and they tidied up after themselves. Without a doubt superb and would certainly recommend them to others.
Couldn't Be Happier
The group was expert polite and did a fantastic task when fixing some considerable roofing damage that we had. I would certainly do business with them on future jobs and would definitely recommend them to others.
They were always prompt, courteous, and have reasonable prices. I would recommend this company to anyone who is searching for a really good, honest roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About New Port Richey
New Port Richey is a city in Pasco County, Florida, United States. It is a suburban city included in the Tampa-St. Petersburg-Clearwater, Florida Metropolitan Statistical Area.
By 1914 the area around Orange Lake was being called “new Port Richey” and the older part of Port Richey was called “old Port Richey.” In 1915 a separate post office was established for the residents of the southern part of Port Richey. The post office was named New Port Richey, and the name became official. The first postmaster was Gerben DeVries. The growth of the city came about after George Sims purchased the Port Richey Land Company. He built a home in New Port Richey in 1916.
How To Choose A Reliable Roofing Contractor For Your Own Home
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs need to be repaired or replaced at one point or some other. Unless you will have the right tools and experience to do the job yourself, that frequently means working with a professional roofer.
The significance of hiring the correct company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are very expensive. You must know that you are investing your money wisely and therefore the finished roof can last for several years ahead. Look at these tips on how to get a reliable roofing company for your own home:
1. Make use of a local company. Prior to getting a contractor, make certain that they have a physical address in your city or county. Local contractors are more likely to know about the codes and building requirements in your neighborhood. Also, they are unlikely to try and scam you from the money since they should maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify that the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always spend some time to get licensed. You must be able to lookup licensing information online with the website of the city or state. Check to ensure that the contractor’s license applies and that it must be current prior to hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to deliver proof of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make the mistake of hiring the very first company that you contact. Instead, reach out to at least a few different contractors in your neighborhood to have quotes to the roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you an itemized quote to be able to see just where your hard earned dollars is going. Ideally, they need to send a representative in your property to look at your homes roof in person before supplying you with a quotation. Like that, the estimate they offer will be a lot more accurate.
4. Ensure that the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews from the past clients. Consider checking with groups such as the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to make sure that that no major complaints are already filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t simply take a contractor at their word. Instead, inquire further to present you a written contract. Make certain both you and the contractor sign the contract. Keep a copy for your self just in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the potential risk of misunderstandings and will provide you with legal protection if the contractor fails to follow along with through on his or her promises.
Selecting a reliable roof specialist for your residence is really important. Your roof is one of the most essential components of your residence. Working with a professional roofing company that has an excellent reputation is the best way to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of cost of metal roof in New Port Richey think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.