Local Roofers for cost of metal roof in Odessa. Phone 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in Odessa
Why Choose Us
Your roofing system is perhaps the most critical part of your home that gives protection to it from the elements. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. offers a complete array of roofing solutions around the Odessa area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are experienced and professionals in different types of commerical roof repair services and rebuilds.
When it comes to Odessa roof repair and installation, WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU CAN RELY ON
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Installing a new roof is a substantial investment, so choosing a licensed and professional roofing company to install it is critical.
We provide commercial repair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Offering professional installation of gutters and downspouts to companies of Odessa and neighboring areas.
Our company offers the top roof cleaning company in Odessa. We’ll make your roof look like new once again!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a brand-new roof or possibly a roof repair, then we would be more than willing to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation quote.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the existing state of your roof? When was the last time you had it inspected? We would be more than happy to provide you with a FREE inspection to set your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Being one of their largest financial investments people usually have a number of questions prior to makingany decisions , listed here are some of the more commonplace ones…
Unless you are a properly trained roofing professional, the majority of roofing jobs should not be performed yourself. In addition bear in mind that almost all manufacturers of products utilized in the repair of the roof won’t warranty those products unless a licensed roofing contractor performs the job. Something else to keep in mind is that working on a roof could be very hazardous, so is it really worth endangering your health so you can save money?
It would be fantastic if we were able to give you a simple answer to this question! However there really is no single answer fits all for each question like that. There are many different products readily available and each and every one will have its own benefits and disadvantages. To know which is the ideal roof for you, you really should have an expert come and check out your roof and they can make suggestions according to what they find, your roof design, the climate you live in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely depends on the type of roof and what surveys are required. Also, keep in mind that we will be working outside in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we cannot work on particular days then this will certainly add more time to the task. A small home might take about a week or so, while more substantial industrial projects could be anything from several weeks to a few months. Just ensure your roofing company keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Considering that your roof is consistently exposed to the outside elements, it means your roof is will degrade over time. The pace at which it breaks down will be dependent on a range of factors. Those include; the grade of the initial components used and the craftsmanship, the level of abuse it will have to take from the elements, how well the roof is taken care of and the design of the roof. Most roofing contractors will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and well-maintained roof, but that can never be guaranteed due to the above issues. Our suggestion is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular checkups to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You shouldn’t ever pressure-wash your roof, as you run the risk of washing away any protective minerals that have been included to give cover from the elements. Also, you really should try to stay away from chlorine-based bleach cleaners as they could also diminish the life-span of your roof. When you communicate with your roof cleaning professional, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. This will get rid of the unattractive algae and staining without damaging the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients really love us … and we hope that you will grow to love us too!
Here’s a small sample of what some of our customers have had to say…
A Terrific Job
They did absolutely everything they said they were going to do, at the exact price that they estimated. The roof install was also finished in a timely manner and they cleaned up after themselves. Absolutely fantastic and I would certainly strongly recommend them to others.
The group was expert polite and did a great task when fixing some considerable roofing system damage that we had. I would certainly do business with them on other jobs and would highly suggest them to others.
Loved Working With This Company
They were always timely, polite, and have fair rates. I would recommend this company to anyone who is trying to find a reliable, sincere roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Odessa
Odessa is a census-designated place (CDP) in Pasco County, Florida, United States. The population was 3,173 at the 2000 census and more than doubled to 7,267 in 2010. Northwest of Tampa, Odessa had been an area of open spaces, ranching, and horse properties. More recently it has seen many suburban property developments as Tampa’s population expands.
The Odessa area was first settled in the middle 1800s by the W.M. Mobley Family who migrated from Savannah, Georgia. Odessa was named in the 1880s by Peter Demens, a Russian immigrant who developed the community through the Orange Belt Railway. Later, the railroad came through, running parallel with S.R. 54. Demens also founded St. Petersburg, Florida and named both communities after places he used to go to in his native country.
How To Find A Reliable Roofer For Your House
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs need to be repaired or replaced at some point or any other. Unless you will have the right tools and experience to accomplish the job yourself, that generally means working with a professional roofing company.
The value of hiring the correct company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are very expensive. You have to know you are investing your hard earned money wisely which the finished roof will last for quite some time into the future. Have a look at these tips on how to get a reliable roofing company for your own home:
1. Work with a local company. Prior to getting a contractor, ensure that they have a physical address within your city or county. Local contractors are more inclined to be aware of the codes and building requirements in your neighborhood. Also, they are less likely in order to scam you out of your money since they should maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify how the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take the time to get licensed. You should be able to check out licensing information online throughout the website of your own city or state. Check to ensure that the contractor’s license applies and that it is current before hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to offer proof of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t create the mistake of hiring the first company that you contact. Instead, reach out to at least various contractors in your community to obtain quotes for the roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you an itemized quote to enable you to see precisely where your hard earned money goes. Ideally, they must send an agent to the property to evaluate the roof in person before supplying you with a quote. This way, the estimate they provide will likely be considerably more accurate.
4. Be sure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews off their past clients. Consider checking with groups such as the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to ensure that no major complaints happen to be filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t simply take a contractor at their word. Instead, inquire further to present you a written contract. Make sure both you together with the contractor sign the agreement. Keep a copy on your own in the event that any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the chance of misunderstandings and will provide you with legal protection when the contractor fails to go by through on the promises.
Picking a reliable roofer for your residence is extremely important. The roof is one of the most important components of your house. Hiring a professional roofer that has a fantastic reputation is the simplest way to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of cost of metal roof in Odessa think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.