Commercial Roofing for cost of metal roof in San Antonio. Phone 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in San Antonio
Who We Are
Your roof is possibly the most critical part of your house that protects it from harsh weather. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. provides a complete range of roofing solutions around the San Antonio area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are skilled and professionals in several forms of commerical roof repairs and reconstruction.
When it comes to San Antonio roof repair and installation, WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU CAN RELY ON
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Installing a new roof is a substantial financial commitment, so selecting a licensed and specialist roofing company to install it is crucial.
We provide commercial repair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Offering expert installation of gutters and downspouts to businesses of San Antonio and surrounding locations.
We provide the #1 roof cleaning company in San Antonio. We’ll make your roof appear like new once again!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a brand-new roof or perhaps a roof repair, then we ‘d be very to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation quotation.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the existing condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it examined? We’d be happy to provide you with a FREE assessment to put your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Being one of their largest investments people typically have a lotof questions prior to coming to a conclusion , listed here are a few of the more commonplace ones…
Unless you’re a properly trained roofing professional, most roofing tasks shouldn’t be undertaken yourself. In addition remember that almost all manufacturers of products used in the repair of the roof won’t warranty those items unless a licensed professional performs the work. The other thing to bear in mind is that working on a roof could be very hazardous, so is it really worth risking your health for you to save money?
It would be fantastic if we were able to give you a straight forward answer to that question! But there really is no single answer fits all for every question like that. There are plenty of different products readily available and each has its own advantages and faults. To know which is the right roof for you, you ought to have a contractor come and take a look at your roof and they can make suggestions according to what they discover, the type of roof you have, the environment you live in and, of course, your budget.
It actually is dependent on the type of roof you currently have and what inspections are required. Also, remember that we’re working outside in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we just can’t work on particular days then this is going to add more time to the task. A smaller home could take about a week or so, whereas larger industrial projects can be anything from several weeks to a few months. Just be sure your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Due to the fact that your roof is always subjected to the outside elements, it means your roof is will degrade with time. The speed at which it deteriorates will be dependent on a variety of factors. These include; the grade of the initial materials that were used as well as the craftsmanship, the level of abuse it will have to take from the elements, how well the roof is preserved and the design of the roof. Most roofing contractors will quote around 20 years for a well-built and well-kept roof, but that can never be guaranteed due to the above issues. Our advice is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular checkups to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You shouldn’t ever pressure wash your roof, as you take the risk of removing any protective minerals that have been added to give cover from the weather. Furthermore, you really should steer clear of chlorine-based bleach cleaners as they may also diminish the life of your roof. When you talk to your roof cleaning expert, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. That will get rid of the unsightly algae and discoloration without ruining the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients like us … and we hope that you will grow to love us too!
Here’s a small sample of what a number of our customers have said about us…
A Perfect Job
They did every single thing they said they were planning to do, at the exact price that they estimated. The roof install was also finished in a timely manner and they cleaned up after on their own. Undeniably awesome and I would certainly strongly recommend them to others.
The group was expert polite and did a terrific job when fixing some considerable roofing damage that we had. I would certainly work with them on other jobs and would highly suggest them to others.
They were always timely, courteous, and have fair rates. I would recommend these guys to anyone who is searching for a reliable, truthful roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About San Antonio
San Antonio, or unofficially San Ann as the locals call it, is a city in Pasco County, Florida, United States. It is a suburban city included in the Tampa-St. Petersburg-Clearwater, Florida Metropolitan Statistical Area. It lies within Florida’s 5th congressional district. The population was 1,138 at the 2010 census. It was established as a Catholic colony by Judge Edmund F. Dunne. The city derives its name from Saint Anthony of Padua. Saint Leo University is located nearby.
San Antonio is located at 28°20′12″N 82°16′30″W / 28.33667°N 82.27500°W / 28.33667; -82.27500 (28.336649, −82.275011).
How To Purchase A Reliable Roof Specialist For Your Home
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs have to be repaired or replaced at one point or other. Unless there is the right tools and experience to perform the job yourself, that frequently means employing a professional roofing contractor.
The significance of hiring the right company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are very expensive. You have to know that you are investing your hard earned dollars wisely and that the finished roof lasts for several years in the future. Look at these tips on how to locate a reliable roofing contractor for your home:
1. Work with a local company. Before hiring a contractor, make sure that these people have a physical address within your city or county. Local contractors are more likely to be familiar with the codes and building requirements in your town. They are also more unlikely to try to scam you from your money since they have to maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify that this contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always spend some time to get licensed. You must be able to look up licensing information online throughout the website of the city or state. Check to make certain that the contractor’s license is valid and that it must be current before hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to supply evidence of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make the mistake of hiring the very first company which you contact. Instead, get in touch with a minimum of various contractors in your neighborhood to acquire quotes for the roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you an itemized quote so that you can see just where your money goes. Ideally, they ought to send a representative to your property to examine your homes roof in person before providing you with a quote. This way, the estimate they supply is going to be far more accurate.
4. Ensure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews off their past clients. Consider checking with groups like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to confirm that no major complaints have been filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t just take a contractor at their word. Instead, inquire further to provide you with a written contract. Make certain both you and also the contractor sign the agreement. Have a copy for your self just in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the potential risk of misunderstandings and offers you legal protection in case the contractor fails to adhere to through on the promises.
Choosing a reliable roofer for your residence is extremely important. The roof is probably the most critical components of your house. Hiring a professional roofing contractor who has an excellent reputation is the easiest method to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of cost of metal roof in San Antonio think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.