Commercial Roofing for cost of metal roof in Zephyrhills. Dial 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in Zephyrhills
What We Do
Your roofing system is possibly the most significant aspect of your house that gives protection to it from the elements. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. offers a complete range of roof repair and new roof installment solutions around the Zephyrhills area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are seasoned and experts in various forms of commerical roof repair services and rebuilds.
When it comes to Zephyrhills roofing, WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU CAN TRUST
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Constructing a new roof is a huge financial investment, so choosing a licensed and skilled roofing company to build it is key.
Roofing MAINTENANCE & REPAIRS
We provide commercial repair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Providing professional installation of gutters and downspouts to companies of Zephyrhills and neighboring areas.
We offer the highly regarded roof cleaning service in Zephyrhills. We’ll help make your roof appear like new once more!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a new roof or possibly a roof repair, then we ‘d be more than happy to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation quote.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the existing condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it examined? We’d be more than happy to provide you with a FREE assessment to set your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
As one of their most significant expenditures people usually have a plenty of questions prior to makingany decisions , below are a few of the most common ones…
Unless you’re a trained roofing professional, most roofing work shouldn’t be undertaken yourself. Additionally keep in mind that the majority of manufacturers of products used in the roof repair won’t warranty those products unless a certified roofing contractor carries out the work. Something else to remember is that working on a roof is going to be very risky, so is it really worth jeopardizing your health in order to save money?
It would be really good if we were able to give you a simple answer to that question! However there actually is no single answer that fits all for every question like that. There are several different products available and each and every one will have its own benefits and faults. To determine which is the ideal roof for your home, you really should have a professional come and check out your roof and they can make suggestions according to what they see, the type of roof you have, the environment you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely depends upon the kind of roof and exactly what evaluations are required. Also, keep in mind that we’re working outside in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we just can’t work on certain days then this will certainly add more time to the job. A smaller home could take around a week or so, whereas more substantial commercial jobs could be anything from a few weeks to a few months. Just ensure that your roofing company keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Since your roof is consistently subjected to the outside elements, it means your roof is going to break down over time. The pace at which it deteriorates will depend on a number of factors. Those include; the grade of the initial components used as well as the workmanship, the amount of abuse it will have to take from the elements, how well the roof is preserved and the style of the roof. Most roofing contractors will quote around 20 years for a well-built and well-maintained roof, but that can never be promised as a result of the above issues. Our suggestion is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular checkups to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure-wash your roof, as you take the risk of taking off any protective materials that have been added to offer protection from the weather. On top of that, you really should steer clear of chlorine-based bleach cleaning products since they can also decrease the life of your roof. When you talk to your roof cleaning specialist, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. This will get rid of the undesirable algae and yellowing without damaging the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients adore us … and we hope that you will grow to love us too!
Here are a few things that a number of our previous customers have said about us…
A Terrific End Result
This company did every single thing they told us they were planning to do, at the exact price that they quoted us. The job was also finished on time and they straightened up after on their own. Absolutely perfect and will certainly strongly recommend them to others.
Couldn't Be More Happy
The team was expert polite and did a great job when repairing some significant roofing system damage that we had. I would absolutely would work with them again and would highly suggest them to others.
Loved Working With This Company
They were always timely, considerate, and have fair rates. I would recommend these guys to anyone who is looking for a reliable, sincere roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Zephyrhills
Zephyrhills is a city in Pasco County, Florida, United States. The population was estimated at 14,381 in the 2014 census. It is a suburb of the Tampa Bay Metropolitan Statistical Area. Zephyrhills is also known as the headquarters of the Zephyrhills bottled water company and is a member of Tree City USA.
The community was founded in 1910 by Captain Howard B. Jeffries. Jeffries planned on making the community a home for Civil War veterans. A Founders Day celebration is held annually in March.
How To Find A Reliable Roofer For Your Own Home
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs should be repaired or replaced at some point or other. Unless you will have the right tools and experience to accomplish the work yourself, that generally means getting a professional roofing contractor.
The significance of hiring the proper company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are usually expensive. You need to know you are investing your hard earned dollars wisely and therefore the finished roof may last for a long time in the future. Check out these guidelines on how to get a reliable roof specialist for your house:
1. Make use of a local company. Prior to getting a contractor, make certain that they have a physical address within your city or county. Local contractors are more likely to be aware of the codes and building requirements in the area. Also, they are unlikely to attempt to scam you from the money since they need to maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take the time to get licensed. You must be able to search for licensing information online with the website of your own city or state. Check to make certain that the contractor’s license is valid and that it is current prior to hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to offer evidence of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t have the mistake of hiring the very first company that you contact. Instead, get in touch with no less than a few different contractors in your community to get quotes for the roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you an itemized quote to enable you to see just where your hard earned money goes. Ideally, they should send a representative in your property to look at your roof personally before giving you a quotation. Doing this, the estimate they give will likely be a lot more accurate.
4. Ensure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews off their past clients. Consider checking with groups like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to confirm that no major complaints have been filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t just take a contractor at their word. Instead, question them to present you with a written contract. Make sure both you and the contractor sign the agreement. Keep a copy yourself just in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the potential risk of misunderstandings and gives you legal protection in case the contractor fails to go by through on their own promises.
Picking a reliable roofer for your own home is very important. Your homes roof is amongst the most important components of your property. Employing a professional roofing company who has a fantastic reputation is the simplest way to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of cost of metal roof in Zephyrhills think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.