Local Roofers for cost of metal roofs in Odessa. Phone 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in Odessa
What We Do
Your roof is undoubtedly the most significant aspect of your house that offers protection to it from the elements. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. offers a complete array of roof repair and new roof installment solutions in and around the Odessa area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are skilled and specialists in several forms of commerical roof repairs and rebuilds.
When it comes to Odessa roof repair and construction, WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU CAN TRUST
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Adding a new roof is a significant financial investment, so hiring a licensed and expert roofing contractor to install it is vital.
Roofing REPAIR SERVICES
We provide commercial repair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Offering expert installation of gutters and downspouts to businesses of Odessa and surrounding areas.
Our company provides the top roof cleaning company in Odessa. We’ll help make your roof appear like new once again!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a brand-new roof or possibly a roof repair, then we would be more than willing to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation quotation.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the current state of your roof? When was the last time you had it looked at? We would be more than happy to supply you with a FREE evaluation to put your mind at ease.
Being one of their most significant financial investments people typically have a plenty of questions prior to coming to a conclusion , listed here are a number of the most commonplace ones…
Unless you’re a certified roofing professional, the majority of roofing tasks should not be undertaken yourself. Additionally always remember that almost all manufacturers of products used in the roof repair won’t warranty those products unless a certified professional performs the task. Something else to keep in mind is that working on a roof can be very risky, so is it really worth endangering your health in order to save money?
It would be fantastic if we were able to give you a straight forward answer to this question! However, there actually is no one answer that fits all for every question like that. There are several different products readily available and each will have its own merits and disadvantages. To figure out which is the ideal roof for your home, you ought to have a professional come and check out your roof and they can make suggestions according to what they find, the type of roof you have, the climate you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely depends upon the kind of roof you currently have and exactly what surveys are mandated. Also, remember that we will be working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we cannot work on particular days then this will add more time to the task. A smaller home may take about a week or so, while more substantial industrial projects could be anything from several weeks to a number of months. Just ensure that your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Due to the fact that your roof is always exposed to the weather, it means your roof is will degrade with time. The speed at which it degrades will be dependent on a range of variables. Those include; the quality of the initial components that were used and the craftsmanship, the amount of abuse it has to take from the elements, how well the roof is preserved and the style of the roof. Most roofing companies will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and well-kept roof, but that can never be promised because of the above variables. Our suggestion is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular roof inspections to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure wash your roof, as you take the risk of removing any protective minerals that have been added to offer protection from the weather. Aside from that, you really should try to stay away from chlorine-based bleach cleaners since they may also lower the life of your roof. When you talk to your roof cleaning expert, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. This will remove the aesthetically displeasing algae and discoloration without ruining the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients really love us … and we feel confident that you will grow to love us too!
Here’s a small sample of what a number of our previous customers have said about us…
A Terrific Job
These guys did absolutely everything they said they were going to do, and at the exact price that they estimated. The roof repair and new roof installment was also finished promptly and they tidied up after themselves. Absolutely perfect and would certainly recommend them to others.
Couldn't Be Happier
The group was expert respectful and did a terrific task when repairing some substantial roofing damage that we had. I would certainly work with them again and would highly recommend them to others.
Excellent Experience Working With This Company
They were always timely, polite, and have fair pricing. I would recommend these guys to anyone who is looking for a really good, truthful roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Odessa
Odessa is a census-designated place (CDP) in Pasco County, Florida, United States. The population was 3,173 at the 2000 census and more than doubled to 7,267 in 2010. Northwest of Tampa, Odessa had been an area of open spaces, ranching, and horse properties. More recently it has seen many suburban property developments as Tampa’s population expands.
The Odessa area was first settled in the middle 1800s by the W.M. Mobley Family who migrated from Savannah, Georgia. Odessa was named in the 1880s by Peter Demens, a Russian immigrant who developed the community through the Orange Belt Railway. Later, the railroad came through, running parallel with S.R. 54. Demens also founded St. Petersburg, Florida and named both communities after places he used to go to in his native country.
How To Locate A Reliable Roofing Contractor For Your Home
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs have to be repaired or replaced at some point or another. Unless you have the right tools and experience to complete the job yourself, that generally means employing a professional roofer.
The necessity of hiring the best company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects can be expensive. You need to know that you are investing your money wisely which the finished roof may last for a long time ahead. Check out these easy methods to look for a reliable roofer for your home:
1. Work with a local company. Prior to getting a contractor, be sure that they have a physical address with your city or county. Local contractors will probably be familiar with the codes and building requirements in the area. Also, they are unlikely in order to scam you away from your money since they have to maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify that the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always spend some time to get licensed. You must be able to lookup licensing information online with the website of your respective city or state. Check to ensure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it is current before getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to offer proof of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make your mistake of hiring the first company that you simply contact. Instead, reach out to at least a few different contractors in your neighborhood to get quotes for that roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you an itemized quote to enable you to see exactly where your hard earned money goes. Ideally, they ought to send an agent to the property to examine the roof face-to-face before supplying you with a quote. This way, the estimate they supply is going to be considerably more accurate.
4. Be sure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews using their past clients. Consider checking with groups much like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to ensure that no major complaints have already been filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t just take a contractor at their word. Instead, question them to provide you with a written contract. Make sure both you together with the contractor sign the contract. Keep a copy on your own in the event that any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the potential risk of misunderstandings and will provide you with legal protection in case the contractor fails to follow along with through on his or her promises.
Choosing a reliable roofing company for your residence is very important. Your roof is one of the most essential components of your property. Employing a professional roofing contractor having an excellent reputation is the simplest way to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of cost of metal roofs in Odessa think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.