Commercial Roofing for cost of metal roofs in San Antonio. Phone 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in San Antonio
What We Do For You
Your roof is most likely the most significant part of your home that protects it from harsh weather. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. provides a complete range of roof repair and new roof installment solutions in and around the San Antonio area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are seasoned and experts in various types of commerical roof repair services and rebuilds.
When it comes to San Antonio roof repair and construction, WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU SHOULD TRUST
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Constructing a new roof is a huge expenditure, so choosing a licensed and expert roofing company to install it is imperative.
We offer commercial maintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Offering expert installation of gutters and downspouts to companies of San Antonio and surrounding areas.
We provide the top roof cleaning company in San Antonio. We’ll make your roof look new again!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a new roof or maybe a roof repair, then we would be very to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation quotation.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the present condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it evaluated? We’d be more than happy to provide you with a FREE inspection to put your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Being one of their biggest financial investments people always have a ton of questions prior to makingany decisions , below are a few of the more common ones…
Unless you’re a trained roofing professional, most roofing tasks should never be carried out yourself. Additionally remember that most manufacturers of products used in the roof repair won’t warranty those products unless a certified professional performs the task. The other thing to bear in mind is that working on a roof may be very risky, so is it really worth jeopardizing your health so you can save money?
It would be really good if we were able to give you a straight forward response to this question! But there really is no single answer that fits all for every question like that. There are a lot of different products readily available and each one has its own advantages and disadvantages. To know which is the right roof for you, you should have a professional come and take a look at your roof and they can make suggestions according to what they have seen, your roof design, the climate you live in and, of course, your budget.
It really is dependent on the kind of roof you have and what surveys are required. Also, keep in mind that we will be working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we cannot work on certain days then this will add more time to the job. A smaller home may take around a week or so, whereas much larger commercial projects might be anything from several weeks to a few months. Just make sure your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Given that your roof is always exposed to the weather, it means your roof is will degrade with time. The speed at which it deteriorates will be dependent on a variety of factors. These include; the quality of the initial components that were used along with the craftsmanship, the level of abuse it has to take from the weather, how well the roof is maintained and the design of the roof. Most roofing contractors will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and well-kept roof, but that can never be guaranteed because of the above variables. Our advice is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular roof inspections to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should not ever pressure-wash your roof, as you take the risk of removing any covering materials that have been included to provide cover from the elements. Also, you should keep away from chlorine-based bleach cleaners since they may also cut down the life-span of your roof. When you speak with your roof cleaning specialist, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. That will clear away the unpleasant algae and discoloration without ruining the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers really love us … and we hope that you will soon grow to love us too!
Here’s a small sample of what some of our customers have said about us…
A Really Great End Result
They did every single thing they said they were going to do, and at the exact price that they estimated. The job was also completed on time and they cleaned up after themselves. Without a doubt fantastic and I would certainly strongly recommend them to others.
The group was expert courteous and did a fantastic task when fixing some considerable roofing system damage that we had. I would absolutely would do business with them on other jobs and would highly suggest them to others.
They were always prompt, courteous, and have reasonable rates. I would suggest to look at this company to anybody who is searching for a reliable, honest roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About San Antonio
San Antonio, or unofficially San Ann as the locals call it, is a city in Pasco County, Florida, United States. It is a suburban city included in the Tampa-St. Petersburg-Clearwater, Florida Metropolitan Statistical Area. It lies within Florida’s 12th congressional district. The population was 1,138 at the 2010 census. It was established as a Catholic colony by Judge Edmund F. Dunne. The city derives its name from Saint Anthony of Padua. Saint Leo University is located nearby.
San Antonio is located at 28°20′12″N 82°16′30″W / 28.33667°N 82.27500°W / 28.33667; -82.27500 (28.336649, −82.275011).
How To Find A Reliable Roofing Company For Your Residence
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs need to be repaired or replaced at one point or another. Unless there is the right tools and experience to complete the task yourself, that usually means working with a professional roofer.
The significance of hiring the right company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are usually expensive. You must know that you are investing your cash wisely and therefore the finished roof can last for several years ahead. Take a look at these tips about how to find a reliable roofer for your own home:
1. Make use of a local company. Prior to getting a contractor, ensure that they have a physical address inside your city or county. Local contractors are more likely to be informed about the codes and building requirements in your neighborhood. They are also not as likely in order to scam you out of your money since they should maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take time to get licensed. You must be able to look up licensing information online throughout the website of your city or state. Check to ensure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it is current prior to hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to deliver evidence of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t have the mistake of hiring the 1st company that you contact. Instead, get in touch with at least a few different contractors in your community to get quotes for that roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you with an itemized quote so that you can see precisely where your money is headed. Ideally, they ought to send a representative in your property to examine the roof in person before offering you an insurance quote. Like that, the estimate they offer will be much more accurate.
4. Be sure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews from the past clients. Consider checking with groups like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to verify that no major complaints have already been filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t simply take a contractor at their word. Instead, question them to present you a written contract. Make certain both you and the contractor sign the contract. Keep a copy yourself just in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the danger of misunderstandings and will provide you with legal protection in the event the contractor fails to go by through on their promises.
Picking a reliable roofing company for your residence is important. Your roof is among the most significant components of your house. Employing a professional roofer who may have a great reputation is the simplest way to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of cost of metal roofs in San Antonio think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.