Commercial Roofing for cost of metal roofs in San Antonio. Phone 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in San Antonio
Who We Are
Your roofing system is possibly the most important aspect of your house that shields it from harsh weather. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. provides a complete array of roof repair and new roof installment solutions around the San Antonio area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are seasoned and professionals in different types of commerical roof repair services and rebuilds.
When it comes to San Antonio roof repair and installation, WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU SHOULD RELY ON
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Adding a new roof is a huge expenditure, so choosing a licensed and skilled roofing contractor to install it is crucial.
Roofing MAINTENANCE & REPAIRS
We offer commercial repair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Providing professional installation of gutters and downspouts to companies of San Antonio and surrounding locations.
We provide the highly regarded roof cleaning service in San Antonio. We’ll help make your roof look new once more!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a brand-new roof or perhaps a roof repair, then we ‘d be very to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation quotation.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the present state of your roof? When was the last time you had it checked? We would be happy to offer you a FREE inspection to set your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
As one of their largest expenditures people usually have a plenty of questions prior to coming to a conclusion , below are a number of the more common ones…
Unless you are a properly trained roofing professional, the majority of roofing work really should not be carried out yourself. Additionally bear in mind that most manufacturers of products utilized in the roof repair won’t warranty those products unless a licensed roofing contractor performs the task. The other thing to remember is that working on a roof may be very dangerous, so is it really worth endangering your health in order to save money?
It would be fantastic if we were able to give you a straight forward answer to that question! However there really is no one answer fits all for each question like that. There are many unique products available and each and every one has its own merits and faults. To determine which is the best roof for you, you really should have a contractor come and take a look at your roof and they can make suggestions according to what they have seen, your roof design, the climate you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely depends upon the kind of roof and what inspections are mandated. Also, remember that we will be working outside in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we just can’t work on a number of days then this is going to add more time to the task. A smaller home may take around a week or so, whereas much larger industrial projects can be anything from several weeks to a few months. Just ensure your roofing company keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Because your roof is continually subjected to the weather, this means your roof is going to diminish gradually. The rate at which it breaks down will be dependent on a range of factors. Those include; the grade of the initial components that were used and the workmanship, the level of abuse it has to take from the elements, how well the roof is maintained and the type of roof. Most roofing companies will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and well-kept roof, but obviously that can never be guaranteed due to the above factors. Our suggestion is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular inspections to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You shouldn’t ever pressure-wash your roof, as you run the risk of getting rid of any protective minerals that have been included to give protection from the elements. Also, you really should keep away from chlorine-based bleach cleaners since they could also diminish the lifespan of your roof. When you talk to your roof cleaning expert, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. That will clear away the unsightly algae and staining without destroying the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers really love us … and we hope that you will soon grow to love us as well!
Here’s a small sample of what a number of our customers have said about us…
A Terrific Job
These guys did every single thing they told us they were going to do, at the exact price that they estimated. The job was also finished in a timely manner and they tidied up after themselves. Absolutely fantastic and will certainly highly recommend them to others.
Couldn't Be Happier
The group was expert polite and did an excellent job when fixing some substantial roofing damage that we had. I would absolutely would work with them again and would highly suggest them to others.
They were always timely, considerate, and have reasonable rates. I would suggest to look at these guys to anyone who is trying to find a reliable, sincere roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About San Antonio
San Antonio, or unofficially San Ann as the locals call it, is a city in Pasco County, Florida, United States. It is a suburban city included in the Tampa-St. Petersburg-Clearwater, Florida Metropolitan Statistical Area. It lies within Florida’s 5th congressional district. The population was 1,138 at the 2010 census. It was established as a Catholic colony by Judge Edmund F. Dunne. The city derives its name from Saint Anthony of Padua. Saint Leo University is located nearby.
San Antonio is located at 28°20′12″N 82°16′30″W / 28.33667°N 82.27500°W / 28.33667; -82.27500 (28.336649, −82.275011).
How To Locate A Reliable Roofing Contractor For Your Own Home
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs have to be repaired or replaced at one point or other. Unless you will have the right tools and experience to accomplish the job yourself, that typically means employing a professional roofing contractor.
The significance of hiring the right company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are quite expensive. You must know that you are currently investing your cash wisely and therefore the finished roof lasts for a long time to come. Have a look at these easy methods to locate a reliable roofing contractor for your own home:
1. Make use of a local company. Before getting a contractor, make certain that there is a physical address within your city or county. Local contractors will probably know about the codes and building requirements in your town. Also, they are unlikely to try to scam you from the money since they need to maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify how the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always spend some time to get licensed. You should certainly look up licensing information online from the website of your respective city or state. Check to be sure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it is current before hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to supply proof of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t have the mistake of hiring the very first company that you contact. Instead, get in touch with at least a few different contractors in your community to acquire quotes for your roofing project. Ask each contractor to provide you with an itemized quote to be able to see just where your money is headed. Ideally, they should send an agent in your property to look at the roof personally before giving you an estimate. Like that, the estimate they give is going to be far more accurate.
4. Be sure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews off their past clients. Consider checking with groups much like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to verify that no major complaints happen to be filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t you need to take a contractor at their word. Instead, question them to present you with a written contract. Ensure both you and also the contractor sign the agreement. Keep a copy on your own in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the chance of misunderstandings and gives you legal protection in the event the contractor fails to go by through on his or her promises.
Selecting a reliable roof specialist for your home is very important. The roof is probably the most significant components of your house. Hiring a professional roofing company who may have an excellent reputation is the easiest way to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of cost of metal roofs in San Antonio think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.