Local Roofers for cost of metal roofs in Zephyrhills. Phone 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in Zephyrhills
What We Do
Your roof is perhaps the most important aspect of your home that offers protection to it from the elements. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. provides a complete range of roof repair and new roof installment services in and around the Zephyrhills area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are knowledgeable and experts in different types of commerical roof repair work and rebuilds.
When it comes to Zephyrhills roof repair and installation, WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU SHOULD RELY ON
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Constructing a new roof is a substantial expenditure, so hiring a licensed and skilled roofing contractor to install it is vital.
We offer commercial repair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Offering expert replacement of gutters and downspouts to businesses of Zephyrhills and surrounding locations.
We provide the leading roof cleaning company in Zephyrhills. We’ll help make your roof appear like new once again!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a new roof or possibly a roof repair, then we ‘d be more than happy to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation quotation.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the current condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it evaluated? We would be happy to provide you with a FREE examination to put your mind at ease.
Being one of their largest financial investments people usually have a plenty of questions before coming to a conclusion , listed here are a number of the more common ones…
Unless you’re a certified contractor, most roofing work should not be undertaken yourself. Additionally remember that a large number of manufacturers of products used in the roof repair won’t warranty those items unless a licensed professional carries out the task. Something else to bear in mind is that working on a roof may be very risky, so is it really worth jeopardizing your health so you can save money?
It would be really good if we were able to give you a straight forward response to that question! However there actually is no single answer that fits all for every question like that. There are several different products available and each will have its own benefits and faults. To know which is the best roof for your home, you should have a contractor come and take a look at your roof and they can make recommendations according to what they have seen, the type of roof you have, the environment you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It actually is dependent on the type of roof you currently have and what surveys are needed. Also, remember that we’re working outside in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we can’t work on particular days then this will add more time to the job. A smaller home might take around a week or so, while much larger industrial projects can be anything from a few weeks to a number of months. Just see to it your roofing company keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Since your roof is consistently subjected to the outside elements, this means your roof is will break down with time. The speed at which it deteriorates will depend upon a range of variables. These include; the grade of the original components that were used and the craftsmanship, the amount of abuse it has to take from the weather, how well the roof is taken care of and the type of roof. Most roofing contractors will quote around 20 years for a well-built and well-kept roof, but obviously that can never be guaranteed due to the above issues. Our suggestion is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular roof inspections to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure wash your roof, as you take the risk of eliminating any protective minerals that have been included to give protection from the elements. Aside from that, you should stay clear of chlorine-based bleach cleaning products as they may also diminish the life-span of your roof. When you speak to your roof cleaning professional, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. This will eliminate the undesirable algae and staining without ruining the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients love us … and we feel confident that you will soon grow to love us too!
Here’s a small sample of what some of our previous customers have said about us…
A Terrific Job
They did everything they said they were planning to do, at the exact price that they quoted us. The job was also finished promptly and they straightened up after themselves. Undeniably perfect and would certainly highly recommend them to others.
The group was expert respectful and did an excellent job when repairing some substantial roofing damage that we had. I would certainly do business with them again and would definitely recommend them to others.
They were always timely, courteous, and have fair rates. I would recommend these guys to anybody who is looking for a really good, truthful roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Zephyrhills
Zephyrhills is a city in Pasco County, Florida, United States. The population was estimated at 14,381 in the 2014 census. It is a suburb of the Tampa Bay Metropolitan Statistical Area. Zephyrhills is also known as the headquarters of the Zephyrhills bottled water company and is a member of Tree City USA.
The community was founded in 1910 by Captain Howard B. Jeffries. Jeffries planned on making the community a home for Civil War veterans. A Founders Day celebration is held annually in March.
How To Locate A Reliable Roof Specialist For Your House
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs need to be repaired or replaced at some time or some other. Unless you will have the right tools and experience to accomplish the work yourself, that generally means getting a professional roofing contractor.
The value of hiring the best company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are quite expensive. You should know you are investing your money wisely and therefore the finished roof may last for a long time into the future. Check out these guidelines on how to get a reliable roofing company for your own home:
1. Utilize a local company. Prior to hiring a contractor, make sure that there is a physical address with your city or county. Local contractors will probably know about the codes and building requirements in your town. Also, they are less likely to try and scam you out of your money since they need to maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify that the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always make time to get licensed. You will be able to lookup licensing information online from the website of your respective city or state. Check to make sure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it is current prior to hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to deliver evidence of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make your mistake of hiring the initial company that you just contact. Instead, reach out to no less than a few different contractors in your neighborhood to have quotes for that roofing project. Ask each contractor to offer you an itemized quote to enable you to see exactly where your money is headed. Ideally, they need to send an agent for your property to evaluate your homes roof directly before giving you an estimate. This way, the estimate they give will probably be considerably more accurate.
4. Ensure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews from the past clients. Consider checking with groups like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to verify that no major complaints happen to be filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t just take a contractor at their word. Instead, question them to present you with a written contract. Make sure both you together with the contractor sign the contract. Have a copy yourself just in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the risk of misunderstandings and will provide you with legal protection if the contractor fails to adhere to through on their promises.
Choosing a reliable roofing contractor for your home is extremely important. Your homes roof is amongst the most critical components of your residence. Hiring a professional roof specialist having an incredible reputation is the easiest method to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of cost of metal roofs in Zephyrhills think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.