Local Roofers for cost of new roof in Odessa. Call 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in Odessa
What We Do
Your roof is undoubtedly the most important part of your house that shields it from the elements. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. provides a complete range of roof repair and new roof installment solutions around the Odessa area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are experienced and experts in various types of commerical roof repair work and rebuilds.
When it comes to Odessa roofing, WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU SHOULD RELY ON
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Installing a new roof is a huge expenditure, so hiring a licensed and professional roofing contractor to install it is key.
We offer commercial repair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Providing professional replacement of gutters and downspouts to businesses of Odessa and surrounding locations.
We provide the #1 roof cleaning company in Odessa. We’ll make your roof look like new once more!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a brand new roof or perhaps a roof repair, then we ‘d be more than willing to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation quote.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the present state of your roof? When was the last time you had it inspected? We would be more than happy to offer you a FREE evaluation to put your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
As one of their largest investments people always have a lotof questions prior to coming to a conclusion , listed here are a number of the most common ones…
Unless you are a certified contractor, the majority of roofing jobs should not be carried out yourself. In addition remember that the majority of manufacturers of products used in the repair of the roof won’t warranty those products unless a licensed roofing contractor performs the job. Something else to keep in mind is that working on a roof could be very dangerous, so is it really worth jeopardizing your health in order to save money?
It would be great if we could give you a straight forward response to this question! However, there actually is no one answer that fits all for each question like that. There are many unique products available and each one will have its own merits and disadvantages. To know which is the right roof for you, you should have a contractor come and check out your roof and they can make suggestions based on what they find, your roof design, the environment you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely is dependent on the kind of roof and what surveys are needed. Also, remember that we will be working outside in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we cannot work on certain days then this will certainly add time to the task. A small home might take about a week or so, while much larger commercial jobs could be anything from several weeks to a number of months. Just be sure your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Considering that your roof is continually exposed to the weather, this means your roof is will degrade over time. The rate at which it breaks down will depend upon a number of variables. These include; the grade of the original components that were used along with the workmanship, the level of abuse it has to take from the elements, how well the roof is preserved and the design of the roof. Most roofing professionals will quote around 20 years for a well-built and properly maintained roof, but obviously that can never be guaranteed due to the above issues. Our advice is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular roof inspections to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure wash your roof, as you run the risk of washing away any covering materials that have been included to offer cover from the elements. Aside from that, you should stay away from chlorine-based bleach cleaners since they could also cut down the life of your roof. When you talk to your roof cleaning expert, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. This will eliminate the unsightly algae and discoloration without destroying the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers love us … and we feel confident that you will soon grow to love us too!
Here are a few things that some of our previous customers have had to say…
A Terrific End Result
These guys did absolutely everything they said they were going to do, and at the specific price that they estimated. The job was also finished on time and they tidied up after themselves. Undeniably superb and will certainly recommend them to others.
Couldn't Be Happier
The team was professional polite and did a fantastic task when repairing some substantial roofing damage that we had. I would absolutely would work with them on other jobs and would highly suggest them to others.
They were always timely, considerate, and have fair prices. I would recommend this company to anybody who is trying to find a reliable, sincere roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Odessa
Odessa is a census-designated place (CDP) in Pasco County, Florida, United States. The population was 3,173 at the 2000 census and more than doubled to 7,267 in 2010. Northwest of Tampa, Odessa had been an area of open spaces, ranching, and horse properties. More recently it has seen many suburban property developments as Tampa’s population expands.
The Odessa area was first settled in the middle 1800s by the W.M. Mobley Family who migrated from Savannah, Georgia. Odessa was named in the 1880s by Peter Demens, a Russian immigrant who developed the community through the Orange Belt Railway. Later, the railroad came through, running parallel with S.R. 54. Demens also founded St. Petersburg, Florida and named both communities after places he used to go to in his native country.
How To Locate A Reliable Roofing Contractor For Your House
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs must be repaired or replaced at some point or some other. Unless you will find the right tools and experience to do the work yourself, that usually means hiring a professional roofer.
The necessity of hiring the best company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects can be expensive. You must know that you will be investing your hard earned dollars wisely and that the finished roof will last for many years in the future. Check out these easy methods to locate a reliable roofer for your house:
1. Employ a local company. Before getting a contractor, be sure that these people have a physical address with your city or county. Local contractors will probably be familiar with the codes and building requirements in the area. They are also more unlikely to try to scam you from your money since they should maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify that the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always make time to get licensed. You must be able to check out licensing information online throughout the website of your respective city or state. Check to make certain that the contractor’s license is valid and that it must be current before getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to supply proof of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make your mistake of hiring the 1st company which you contact. Instead, get in touch with at the very least a few different contractors in your neighborhood to get quotes to the roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you an itemized quote to be able to see just where your cash is headed. Ideally, they ought to send a representative for your property to check the roof personally before supplying you with an estimate. This way, the estimate they provide will probably be far more accurate.
4. Ensure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews from the past clients. Consider checking with groups such as the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to ensure that no major complaints have already been filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t just take a contractor at their word. Instead, inquire further to offer you a written contract. Be sure both you together with the contractor sign the agreement. Keep a copy for yourself in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the potential risk of misunderstandings and provides you with legal protection in case the contractor fails to go by through on his or her promises.
Deciding on a reliable roofing contractor for your house is important. The roof is probably the most critical components of your house. Working with a professional roof specialist who has an incredible reputation is the easiest method to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of cost of new roof in Odessa think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.