Commercial Roofing for cost of new roof in San Antonio. Phone 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in San Antonio
Why Choose Us
Your roof is perhaps the most significant part of your home that protects it from harsh weather. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. offers a complete range of roofing solutions in and around the San Antonio area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are knowledgeable and experts in several types of commerical roof repair services and reconstruction.
When it comes to San Antonio roofing, WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU CAN TRUST
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Adding a new roof is a huge expenditure, so going with a licensed and skilled roofing contractor to install it is essential.
Roofing MAINTENANCE & REPAIRS
We offer commercial repair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Offering expert replacement of gutters and downspouts to companies of San Antonio and surrounding areas.
Our company provides the top roof cleaning service in San Antonio. We’ll make your roof look like new again!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a new roof or maybe a roof repair, then we would be more than willing to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation quotation.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the present condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it examined? We would be more than happy to provide you with a FREE assessment to set your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
As one of their most significant investments people typically have a lotof questions before makingany decisions , below are some of the most common ones…
Unless you’re a properly trained roofing professional, the majority of roofing jobs really should not be carried out yourself. Additionally always remember that almost all manufacturers of products used in the roof repair won’t warranty those products unless a certified professional carries out the task. Something else to always remember is that working on a roof may be very hazardous, so is it really worth jeopardizing your health for you to save money?
It would be fantastic if we were able to give you a straight forward answer to that question! However, there really is no single answer fits all for every question like that. There are a lot of unique products readily available and each has its own advantages and disadvantages. To figure out which is the right roof for your home, you really should have a professional come and check out your roof and they can make recommendations based on what they observe, your roof design, the environment you live in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely depends upon the kind of roof you have and exactly what surveys are mandated. Also, keep in mind that we will be working outside in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we just can’t work on certain days then this will definitely add more time to the job. A small home might take about a week or so, whereas larger industrial jobs could be anything from several weeks to a number of months. Just make sure your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Due to the fact that your roof is continually subjected to the outside elements, it means your roof is will break down gradually. The pace at which it degrades will be dependent on a variety of factors. Those include; the quality of the initial materials that were used along with the craftsmanship, the level of abuse it will have to take from the elements, how well the roof is taken care of and the style of the roof. Most roofing contractors will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and well-maintained roof, but that can never be promised as a result of the above variables. Our advice is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular roof inspections to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You shouldn’t ever pressure-wash your roof, as you run the risk of getting rid of any covering minerals that have been added to offer cover from the weather. Additionally, you really should try to stay away from chlorine-based bleach cleaning products since they can easily also reduce the life of your roof. When you communicate with your roof cleaning expert, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. This will get rid of the unsightly algae and yellowing without destroying the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients adore us … and we hope that you will grow to love us as well!
Here’s a small sample of what some of our previous customers have had to say…
A Wonderful Job
This company did absolutely everything they claimed they were planning to do, at the exact price that they estimated. The roof repair and new roof installment was also finished promptly and they tidied up after themselves. Undeniably superb and will certainly highly recommend them to others.
The group was expert courteous and did a great job when fixing some significant roof damage that we had. I would absolutely would do business with them again and would highly suggest them to others.
Loved Working With This Company
They were always prompt, courteous, and have fair rates. I would suggest to look at these guys to anybody who is searching for a really good, sincere roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About San Antonio
San Antonio, or unofficially San Ann as the locals call it, is a city in Pasco County, Florida, United States. It is a suburban city included in the Tampa-St. Petersburg-Clearwater, Florida Metropolitan Statistical Area. It lies within Florida’s 5th congressional district. The population was 1,138 at the 2010 census. It was established as a Catholic colony by Judge Edmund F. Dunne. The city derives its name from Saint Anthony of Padua. Saint Leo University is located nearby.
San Antonio is located at 28°20′12″N 82°16′30″W / 28.33667°N 82.27500°W / 28.33667; -82.27500 (28.336649, −82.275011).
How To Locate A Reliable Roofing Contractor For Your House
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs have to be repaired or replaced at some time or another. Unless you will find the right tools and experience to complete the task yourself, that generally means employing a professional roofer.
The significance of hiring the correct company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are quite expensive. You should know that you are currently investing your cash wisely and this the finished roof can last for a long time in the future. Have a look at these tips on how to look for a reliable roofer for your own home:
1. Utilize a local company. Prior to hiring a contractor, make sure that these people have a physical address in your city or county. Local contractors are more inclined to know about the codes and building requirements in your area. Also, they are more unlikely to try to scam you out of your money since they have to maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify that the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always make time to get licensed. You will be able to search for licensing information online from the website of your city or state. Check to make certain that the contractor’s license applies and that it must be current before hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to offer evidence of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make your mistake of hiring the first company that you just contact. Instead, get in touch with at the very least various contractors in your neighborhood to have quotes for your roofing project. Ask each contractor to provide you with an itemized quote to help you see just where your money goes. Ideally, they must send a representative in your property to check the roof personally before offering you an estimate. This way, the estimate they give will likely be far more accurate.
4. Be sure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews from the past clients. Consider checking with groups like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to confirm that no major complaints are already filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t just take a contractor at their word. Instead, inquire further to present you with a written contract. Make certain both you together with the contractor sign the contract. Keep a copy for yourself in the event any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the potential risk of misunderstandings and offers you legal protection in case the contractor fails to follow along with through on their promises.
Selecting a reliable roofer for your residence is extremely important. Your roof is probably the most significant components of your residence. Employing a professional roofer that has an excellent reputation is the best way to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of cost of new roof in San Antonio think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.