Local Roofer for cost of new roof in Wesley Chapel. Call 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in Wesley Chapel
Who We Are
Your roofing system is perhaps the most critical part of your house that gives protection to it from the elements. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. offers a complete range of roof repair and new roof installment services in and around the Wesley Chapel area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are experienced and experts in various types of commerical roof repair services and rebuilds.
When it comes to Wesley Chapel roofing, WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU CAN TRUST
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Installing a new roof is a substantial investment, so selecting a licensed and professional roofing company to build it is key.
We offer commercial maintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Providing professional installation of gutters and downspouts to businesses of Wesley Chapel and surrounding locations.
We offer the top roof cleaning company in Wesley Chapel. We’ll make your roof appear like new once again!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a brand-new roof or possibly a roof repair, then we would be more than happy to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation proposal.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the current state of your roof? When was the last time you had it looked at? We’d be more than happy to supply you with a FREE evaluation to put your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
As one of their biggest financial investments people always have a bunch of questions prior to coming to a conclusion , listed here are some of the most common ones…
Unless you’re a properly trained roofing professional, the majority of roofing jobs shouldn’t be carried out yourself. Additionally always remember that a large number of manufacturers of products used in the repair of the roof won’t warranty those products unless a certified roofing contractor carries out the task. The other thing to keep in mind is that working on a roof is going to be very hazardous, so is it really worth endangering your health so you can save money?
It would be great if we could give you a simple response to that question! However, there actually is no single answer that fits all for each question like that. There are many different products available and each will have its own benefits and disadvantages. To determine which is the right roof for you, you should have an expert come and examine your roof and they can make suggestions based on what they observe, your roof design, the climate you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It actually depends on the kind of roof you have and what inspections are mandated. Also, keep in mind that we will be working outside in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we just can’t work on certain days then this is going to add time to the job. A small home could take around a week or so, whereas much larger commercial projects could be anything from a few weeks to a few months. Just be sure your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Considering that your roof is continuously subjected to the weather, this means your roof is will diminish gradually. The rate at which it degrades will be dependent on a variety of factors. Those include; the grade of the initial materials that were used as well as the craftsmanship, the level of abuse it has to take from the elements, how well the roof is preserved and the type of roof. Most roofing companies will quote around 20 years for a well-built and well-kept roof, but that can never be guaranteed as a result of the above factors. Our suggestion is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular checkups to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure wash your roof, as you run the risk of removing any protective materials that have been included to give shielding from the weather. Aside from that, you should try to stay away from chlorine-based bleach cleaning products as they can easily also reduce the life-span of your roof. When you speak to your roof cleaning professional, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. That will clear away the ugly algae and discoloration without damaging the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients love us … and we hope that you will soon grow to love us too!
Here are a few things that a number of our previous customers have said about us…
A Really Great End Result
They did absolutely everything they told us they were planning to do, and at the exact price that they quoted us. The job was also completed promptly and they tidied up after themselves. Without a doubt perfect and would certainly recommend them to others.
The group was professional courteous and did a terrific job when fixing some substantial roofing damage that we had. I would absolutely would do business with them again and would definitely recommend them to others.
They were always prompt, courteous, and have reasonable rates. I would recommend these guys to anybody who is searching for a really good, truthful roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Wesley Chapel
Wesley Chapel is an unincorporated census-designated place in Pasco County, Florida, United States. It is part of the Tampa Bay Area metro. Founded by Zach Skidmore in 1948. The population was 44,092 at the 2010 census. In 2003, some residents of Wesley Chapel started a movement to incorporate the community (including areas not in the official CDP). This “city,” which would have been the largest and most populous in Pasco County, never materialized.
Wesley Chapel is located at 28°10′43″N 82°21′2″W / 28.17861°N 82.35056°W / 28.17861; -82.35056 (28.178688, -82.350676).
How To Purchase A Reliable Roofer For Your Own Home
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs have to be repaired or replaced at one point or some other. Unless there is the right tools and experience to perform the project yourself, that frequently means employing a professional roofing contractor.
The necessity of hiring the proper company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are quite expensive. You must know that you will be investing your money wisely and this the finished roof may last for quite some time into the future. Have a look at these tips about how to look for a reliable roofing contractor for your house:
1. Employ a local company. Before getting a contractor, make certain that these people have a physical address inside your city or county. Local contractors are more likely to be familiar with the codes and building requirements in your neighborhood. They are also unlikely to attempt to scam you away from your money since they have to maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify that the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take time to get licensed. You should be able to lookup licensing information online with the website of the city or state. Check to make sure that the contractor’s license applies and that it must be current prior to hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to provide proof of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make the mistake of hiring the very first company which you contact. Instead, reach out to at least a few different contractors in your community to get quotes for the roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you with an itemized quote so that you can see specifically where your money is headed. Ideally, they must send an agent to the property to check your homes roof face-to-face before supplying you with a quotation. That way, the estimate they supply is going to be a lot more accurate.
4. Make sure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews off their past clients. Consider checking with groups such as the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to make sure that that no major complaints have been filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t you need to take a contractor at their word. Instead, ask them to present you a written contract. Make certain both you and also the contractor sign the agreement. Have a copy on your own in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the chance of misunderstandings and gives you legal protection if the contractor fails to go by through on their own promises.
Choosing a reliable roofing contractor for your own home is important. Your roof is probably the most critical components of your house. Working with a professional roofer having an incredible reputation is the easiest method to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of cost of new roof in Wesley Chapel think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.