Residential Roofer for cost of roof replacement in Land O Lakes. Dial 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in Land O Lakes
Why Choose Us
Your roofing system is perhaps the most critical aspect of your home that shields it from harsh weather. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. provides a complete range of roofing solutions around the Land O Lakes area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are experienced and experts in different forms of commerical roof repair work and reconstruction.
When it comes to Land O Lakes roof repair and construction, WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU SHOULD RELY ON
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Adding a new roof is a significant expenditure, so going with a licensed and expert roofing contractor to install it is vital.
We provide commercial repair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Offering professional replacement of gutters and downspouts to businesses of Land O Lakes and neighboring areas.
Our company offers the #1 roof cleaning company in Land O Lakes. We’ll make your roof appear like new once again!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a new roof or maybe a roof repair, then we would be more than willing to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation quote.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the current condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it looked at? We would be happy to supply you with a FREE inspection to put your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
As one of their most significant financial investments people always have a ton of questions prior to makingany decisions , listed here are some of the most commonplace ones…
Unless you are a qualified roofing professional, most roofing tasks really should not be undertaken yourself. Additionally bear in mind that the majority of manufacturers of products used in the roof repair will not warranty those products unless a licensed roofing contractor performs the job. The other thing to keep in mind is that working on a roof may be very dangerous, so is it really worth risking your health so you can save money?
It would be really good if we could give you a straight forward response to that question! But there really is no one answer fits all for every question like that. There are a lot of different products available and each will have its own advantages and faults. To figure out which is the best roof for you, you ought to have an expert come and examine your roof and they can make recommendations according to what they see, your roof design, the climate you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It really depends upon the type of roof you currently have and exactly what inspections are required. Also, keep in mind that we’re working outside in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we just can’t work on a number of days then this is going to add time to the job. A small home may take about a week or so, whereas more substantial industrial jobs may be anything from several weeks to a number of months. Just make certain your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Given that your roof is continuously subjected to the outside elements, it means your roof is going to degrade over time. The rate at which it deteriorates will depend upon a variety of variables. These include; the quality of the initial materials used and the workmanship, the level of abuse it will have to take from the weather, how well the roof is preserved and the type of roof. Most roofing companies will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and well-kept roof, but that can never be promised because of the above variables. Our advice is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular checkups to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure-wash your roof, as you take the risk of getting rid of any covering minerals that have been added to provide shielding from the weather. On top of that, you should steer clear of chlorine-based bleach cleaners as they can also decrease the life of your roof. When you speak with your roof cleaning professional, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. This will eliminate the unappealing algae and staining without destroying the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers adore us … and we hope that you will soon grow to love us as well!
Here’s a small sample of what some of our customers have said about us…
A Wonderful End Result
They did every single thing they told us they were going to do, and at the exact price that they quoted us. The job was also finished promptly and they tidied up after on their own. Undeniably fantastic and will certainly highly recommend them to others.
Couldn't Be More Happy
The group was professional courteous and did a great task when repairing some considerable roof damage that we had. I would absolutely would do business with them on other jobs and would highly recommend them to others.
Loved Working With This Company
They were always timely, courteous, and have reasonable rates. I would recommend these guys to anybody who is looking for a reliable, honest roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Land O Lakes
Land o’ Lakes is a census-designated place (CDP) in Pasco County, Florida, United States. Land o’ Lakes is part of the Tampa-St. Petersburg-Clearwater, Florida MSA
How To Locate A Reliable Roofing Contractor For Your Residence
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs must be repaired or replaced at some time or another. Unless you have the right tools and experience to perform the project yourself, that generally means hiring a professional roofing company.
The value of hiring the correct company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are usually expensive. You need to know you are investing your hard earned dollars wisely and this the finished roof can last for many years into the future. Take a look at these tips about how to look for a reliable roofing company for your home:
1. Employ a local company. Prior to getting a contractor, make sure that these people have a physical address with your city or county. Local contractors are more inclined to know about the codes and building requirements in your neighborhood. Also, they are less likely to try and scam you away from your money since they have to maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify how the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always make time to get licensed. You will be able to search for licensing information online through the website of the city or state. Check to make certain that the contractor’s license applies and that it is current prior to getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to deliver proof of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t have the mistake of hiring the first company that you simply contact. Instead, reach out to at the very least a few different contractors in your community to obtain quotes for that roofing project. Ask each contractor to offer you an itemized quote so that you can see specifically where your hard earned dollars is going. Ideally, they must send an agent to your property to examine the roof directly before giving you an estimate. This way, the estimate they offer will probably be far more accurate.
4. Be sure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews from their past clients. Consider checking with groups just like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to ensure that no major complaints have been filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t simply take a contractor at their word. Instead, ask them to offer you a written contract. Make sure both you and also the contractor sign the agreement. Keep a copy yourself just in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the risk of misunderstandings and gives you legal protection in the event the contractor fails to follow along with through on their own promises.
Picking a reliable roof specialist for your house is really important. Your roof is probably the most significant components of your house. Getting a professional roofing company having an excellent reputation is the easiest way to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of cost of roof replacement in Land O Lakes think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.