Commercial Roofing for cost of roof replacement in Lutz. Call 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in Lutz
Why Choose Us
Your roofing system is probably the most important aspect of your house that offers protection to it from harsh weather. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. provides a complete array of roof repair and new roof installment services in and around the Lutz area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are skilled and specialists in different forms of commerical roof repair services and reconstruction.
When it comes to Lutz roof repair and construction, WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU SHOULD TRUST
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Adding a new roof is a substantial expenditure, so going with a licensed and skilled roofing contractor to install it is crucial.
We provide commercial repair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Providing expert replacement of gutters and downspouts to companies of Lutz and neighboring locations.
We provide the leading roof cleaning company in Lutz. We’ll help make your roof look like new again!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a brand-new roof or perhaps a roof repair, then we would be more than happy to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation proposal.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the existing condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it checked out? We’d be happy to supply you with a FREE examination to put your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
As one of their most significant investments people usually have a many questions before coming to a conclusion , listed here are a few of the more common ones…
Unless you’re a trained roofing professional, the majority of roofing jobs shouldn’t be carried out yourself. Also remember that a lot of manufacturers of products utilized in the repair of the roof won’t warranty those products unless a certified roofing contractor carries out the job. The other thing to keep in mind is that working on a roof can be very risky, so is it really worth jeopardizing your health for you to save money?
It would be really good if we were able to give you a straight forward response to that question! However there actually is no single answer fits all for each question like that. There are a lot of different products readily available and each one has its own merits and disadvantages. To figure out which is the right roof for you, you should have an expert come and take a look at your roof and they can make recommendations according to what they see, the type of roof you have, the climate you live in and, of course, your budget.
It actually depends on the type of roof you currently have and exactly what evaluations are mandated. Also, keep in mind that we’re working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we can’t work on particular days then this will definitely add time to the task. A smaller home may take around a week or so, whereas much larger industrial jobs can be anything from several weeks to a number of months. Just see to it your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Considering that your roof is always subjected to the weather, this means your roof is going to break down with time. The rate at which it breaks down will depend upon a number of factors. These include; the quality of the initial materials that were used along with the workmanship, the amount of abuse it will have to take from the weather, how well the roof is taken care of and the style of the roof. Most roofing professionals will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and well-maintained roof, but that can never be promised because of the above issues. Our suggestion is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular roof inspections to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure wash your roof, as you run the risk of taking off any protective materials that have been included to provide cover from the weather. Also, you really should stay away from chlorine-based bleach cleaners since they can also reduce the life-span of your roof. When you speak to your roof cleaning expert, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. That will eliminate the undesirable algae and discoloration without destroying the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers really love us … and we feel confident that you will soon grow to love us too!
Here’s a small sample of what a number of our previous customers have had to say…
A Terrific Job
This company did everything they claimed they were going to do, and at the exact price that they estimated. The job was also completed on time and they tidied up after on their own. Absolutely awesome and I would certainly recommend them to others.
The team was professional respectful and did a great task when repairing some considerable roofing system damage that we had. I would certainly work with them on future jobs and would definitely suggest them to others.
Loved Working With This Company
They were always timely, courteous, and have fair prices. I would suggest to look at this company to anybody who is trying to find a reliable, sincere roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Lutz
Lutz /ˈluːts/ is an unincorporated census-designated place (CDP) in Hillsborough County, Florida, United States. It is fifteen miles north of Tampa. The northern part of Lutz also makes up a portion of south Pasco County. The population was 19,344 at the 2010 census.
Lutz began with the construction of a small train depot on the Tampa Northern Railroad. The area surrounding the depot officially became known as “Lutz” when the U.S. Postal Service authorized a post office. The community was named for W. P. Lutz, who was credited with bringing the railroad to town.
How To Purchase A Reliable Roofer For Your Own Home
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs must be repaired or replaced at some time or other. Unless there is the right tools and experience to complete the job yourself, that usually means getting a professional roofer.
The necessity of hiring the proper company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects can be expensive. You have to know you are investing your cash wisely and this the finished roof can last for several years ahead. Check out these tips on how to get a reliable roofer for your residence:
1. Employ a local company. Before hiring a contractor, ensure that there is a physical address inside your city or county. Local contractors are more inclined to know about the codes and building requirements in your neighborhood. Also, they are unlikely to attempt to scam you from the money since they must maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify how the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take time to get licensed. You must be able to search for licensing information online through the website of your own city or state. Check to make sure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it must be current before getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to supply evidence of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t create the mistake of hiring the 1st company which you contact. Instead, reach out to at least various contractors in your community to have quotes for the roofing project. Ask each contractor to provide you with an itemized quote so that you can see exactly where your cash goes. Ideally, they need to send a representative to the property to check your roof face-to-face before providing you with a quotation. Like that, the estimate they offer will probably be much more accurate.
4. Be sure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews off their past clients. Consider checking with groups such as the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to confirm that no major complaints have been filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t you need to take a contractor at their word. Instead, ask them to present you a written contract. Ensure both you and also the contractor sign the agreement. Keep a copy yourself in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the risk of misunderstandings and offers you legal protection when the contractor fails to follow along with through on his or her promises.
Choosing a reliable roof specialist for your residence is important. Your roof is one of the most critical components of your house. Hiring a professional roofing company who may have an excellent reputation is the easiest way to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of cost of roof replacement in Lutz think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.