Commercial Roofing for cost of roof replacement in Lutz. Dial 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in Lutz
Who We Are
Your roofing system is probably the most significant aspect of your house that shields it from the elements. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. offers a complete range of roofing solutions in and around the Lutz area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are skilled and experts in various forms of commerical roof repairs and rebuilds.
When it comes to Lutz roof repair and construction, WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU SHOULD TRUST
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Constructing a new roof is a huge financial investment, so going with a licensed and expert roofing contractor to build it is vital.
Roofing REPAIR SERVICES
We offer commercial repair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Providing expert replacement of gutters and downspouts to companies of Lutz and neighboring areas.
We provide the #1 roof cleaning company in Lutz. We’ll help make your roof look new again!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a brand new roof or possibly a roof repair, then we ‘d be very to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation proposal.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the present state of your roof? When was the last time you had it examined? We’d be more than happy to provide you with a FREE assessment to put your mind at ease.
As one of their most significant expenditures people typically have a number of questions before makingany decisions , listed here are some of the most common ones…
Unless you are a properly trained contractor, the majority of roofing work should never be carried out yourself. Also always remember that almost all manufacturers of products used in the roof repair won’t warranty those items unless a certified professional carries out the job. Something else to remember is that working on a roof is going to be very dangerous, so is it really worth jeopardizing your health for you to save money?
It would be great if we could give you a simple answer to that question! However there really is no one answer that fits all for every question like that. There are a lot of unique products available and each has its own advantages and disadvantages. To determine which is the ideal roof for you, you really should have an expert come and examine your roof and they can make recommendations based on what they observe, the type of roof you have, the climate you live in and, of course, your budget.
It really is dependent on the kind of roof you currently have and what inspections are needed. Also, remember that we’re working outside in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we just can’t work on particular days then this is going to add more time to the task. A smaller home might take around a week or so, whereas more substantial industrial jobs can be anything from a few weeks to a number of months. Just ensure your roofing company keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Since your roof is always exposed to the weather, it means your roof is will degrade over time. The speed at which it breaks down will depend upon a range of factors. These include; the quality of the initial components used along with the craftsmanship, the amount of abuse it has to take from the elements, how well the roof is preserved and the type of roof. Most roofing companies will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and properly maintained roof, but obviously that can never be promised because of the above issues. Our advice is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular inspections to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure wash your roof, as you run the risk of eliminating any protective minerals that have been added to offer cover from the weather. Additionally, you really should try to stay away from chlorine-based bleach cleaning products since they can also cut down the life of your roof. When you communicate with your roof cleaning expert, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. This will eliminate the unsightly algae and yellowing without destroying the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers like us … and we feel confident that you will grow to love us as well!
Here are a few things that a number of our customers have had to say…
A Really Great Job
This company did absolutely everything they told us they were planning to do, at the specific price that they estimated. The job was also finished on schedule and they cleaned up after on their own. Undeniably awesome and will certainly highly recommend them to others.
Couldn't Be More Happy
The team was expert polite and did an excellent task when repairing some substantial roof damage that we had. I would absolutely would do business with them again and would definitely suggest them to others.
They were always timely, courteous, and have reasonable pricing. I would suggest to look at these guys to anybody who is looking for a reliable, truthful roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Lutz
Lutz /ˈluːts/ is an unincorporated census-designated place (CDP) in Hillsborough County, Florida, United States. It is fifteen miles north of Tampa. The northern part of Lutz also makes up a portion of south Pasco County. The population was 19,344 at the 2010 census.
Lutz began with the construction of a small train depot on the Tampa Northern Railroad. The area surrounding the depot officially became known as “Lutz” when the U.S. Postal Service authorized a post office. The community was named for W. P. Lutz, who was credited with bringing the railroad to town.
How To Purchase A Reliable Roofing Company For Your Own Home
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs should be repaired or replaced at some time or some other. Unless you have the right tools and experience to complete the work yourself, that frequently means hiring a professional roofer.
The significance of hiring the proper company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects can be expensive. You have to know that you will be investing your money wisely and this the finished roof may last for quite some time into the future. Take a look at these tips on how to get a reliable roof specialist for your house:
1. Make use of a local company. Before getting a contractor, make sure that there is a physical address within your city or county. Local contractors are more likely to be aware of the codes and building requirements in your area. Also, they are less likely to try and scam you out of your money since they must maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify that this contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always make time to get licensed. You will be able to look up licensing information online through the website of the city or state. Check to make certain that the contractor’s license is valid and that it is current prior to hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to provide proof of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make the mistake of hiring the initial company that you contact. Instead, get in touch with no less than some different contractors in your neighborhood to acquire quotes for that roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you an itemized quote to enable you to see exactly where your hard earned money goes. Ideally, they ought to send an agent to your property to look at your homes roof face-to-face before providing you with a quote. That way, the estimate they give will be far more accurate.
4. Ensure that the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews off their past clients. Consider checking with groups much like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to make sure that that no major complaints are already filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t just take a contractor at their word. Instead, inquire further to present you with a written contract. Be sure both you and the contractor sign the contract. Have a copy yourself just in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the risk of misunderstandings and provides you with legal protection in case the contractor fails to go by through on their own promises.
Selecting a reliable roofer for your home is important. Your roof is probably the most important components of your property. Hiring a professional roofer who has a great reputation is the best way to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of cost of roof replacement in Lutz think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.