Commercial Roofing for cost of roof replacement in New Port Richey. Dial 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in New Port Richey
What We Do
Your roofing system is perhaps the most significant part of your home that offers protection to it from harsh weather. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. provides a complete array of roof repair and new roof installment solutions around the New Port Richey area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are skilled and specialists in several forms of commerical roof repairs and rebuilds.
When it comes to New Port Richey roof repair and construction, WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU CAN RELY ON
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Adding a new roof is a significant financial commitment, so going with a licensed and skilled roofing company to install it is imperative.
We provide commercial repair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Offering professional replacement of gutters and downspouts to businesses of New Port Richey and neighboring locations.
We offer the highly regarded roof cleaning service in New Port Richey. We’ll make your roof look new once again!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a brand new roof or perhaps a roof repair, then we ‘d be more than willing to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation quotation.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the existing condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it inspected? We’d be happy to supply you with a FREE evaluation to put your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
As one of their biggest financial investments people typically have a ton of questions prior to coming to a conclusion , below are some of the most commonplace ones…
Unless you’re a trained roofing professional, most roofing jobs should not be undertaken yourself. Additionally keep in mind that a large number of manufacturers of products used in the repair of the roof will not warranty those items unless a certified professional carries out the work. The other thing to bear in mind is that working on a roof is going to be very hazardous, so is it really worth risking your health so you can save money?
It would be really good if we were able to give you a straight forward answer to this question! However there really is no single answer that fits all for each question like that. There are many different products available and each and every one will have its own benefits and disadvantages. To know which is the ideal roof for you, you should have a contractor come and take a look at your roof and they can make suggestions based on what they have seen, the type of roof you have, the environment you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It actually depends upon the kind of roof you have and what inspections are needed. Also, remember that we will be working outside in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we can’t work on certain days then this will certainly add more time to the job. A smaller home could take around a week or so, whereas larger industrial jobs could be anything from a few weeks to a few months. Just make sure your roofing company keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Due to the fact that your roof is consistently subjected to the weather, this means your roof is going to deteriorate over time. The pace at which it degrades will depend upon a variety of factors. These include; the grade of the initial materials used along with the workmanship, the amount of abuse it will have to take from the weather, how well the roof is taken care of and the type of roof. Most roofing companies will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and well-kept roof, but obviously that can never be guaranteed as a result of the above issues. Our advice is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular checkups to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure wash your roof, as you take the risk of washing away any protective minerals that have been included to give shielding from the weather. Aside from that, you should steer clear of chlorine-based bleach cleaners since they can easily also lower the life-span of your roof. When you speak with your roof cleaning specialist, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. This will remove the unattractive algae and discoloration without destroying the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers love us … and we feel confident that you will grow to love us too!
Here’s a small sample of what a number of our customers have had to say…
A Terrific Job
This company did absolutely everything they claimed they were going to do, at the specific price that they quoted us. The job was also finished on schedule and they straightened up after themselves. Without a doubt superb and will certainly recommend them to others.
The team was expert polite and did a terrific task when fixing some considerable roofing damage that we had. I would certainly work with them on future jobs and would definitely suggest them to others.
Excellent Experience Working With This Company
They were always timely, considerate, and have reasonable rates. I would suggest to look at this company to anybody who is trying to find a reliable, sincere roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About New Port Richey
New Port Richey is a city in Pasco County, Florida, United States. It is a suburban city included in the Tampa-St. Petersburg-Clearwater, Florida Metropolitan Statistical Area.
By 1914 the area around Orange Lake was being called “new Port Richey” and the older part of Port Richey was called “old Port Richey.” In 1915 a separate post office was established for the residents of the southern part of Port Richey. The post office was named New Port Richey, and the name became official. The first postmaster was Gerben DeVries. The growth of the city came about after George Sims purchased the Port Richey Land Company. He built a home in New Port Richey in 1916.
How To Choose A Reliable Roofer For Your Own Home
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs have to be repaired or replaced at one point or other. Unless there is the right tools and experience to complete the project yourself, that typically means employing a professional roofing company.
The importance of hiring the proper company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are usually expensive. You need to know that you are investing your money wisely and therefore the finished roof lasts for quite some time into the future. Take a look at these easy methods to look for a reliable roof specialist for your own home:
1. Work with a local company. Prior to hiring a contractor, make certain that these people have a physical address in your city or county. Local contractors are more inclined to know about the codes and building requirements in the area. Also, they are not as likely to attempt to scam you from your money since they need to maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify that the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always spend some time to get licensed. You should be able to search for licensing information online from the website of your respective city or state. Check to be sure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it is current prior to hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to provide evidence of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make your mistake of hiring the 1st company that you contact. Instead, get in touch with no less than various contractors in your community to obtain quotes for that roofing project. Ask each contractor to provide you with an itemized quote to be able to see just where your hard earned dollars is going. Ideally, they need to send an agent to your property to evaluate the roof in person before supplying you with a quotation. That way, the estimate they offer will likely be far more accurate.
4. Be sure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews using their past clients. Consider checking with groups such as the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to ensure that no major complaints have been filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t just take a contractor at their word. Instead, inquire further to provide you with a written contract. Ensure both you and the contractor sign the contract. Keep a copy for your self in the event any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the danger of misunderstandings and provides you with legal protection in the event the contractor fails to adhere to through on his or her promises.
Deciding on a reliable roofer for your house is important. The roof is amongst the most essential components of your residence. Getting a professional roofing company who has an incredible reputation is the easiest way to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of cost of roof replacement in New Port Richey think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.