Commercial Roofing for cost to replace roof in New Port Richey. Dial 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in New Port Richey
Who We Are
Your roof is most likely the most significant aspect of your house that shields it from harsh weather. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. offers a complete range of roofing solutions in and around the New Port Richey area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are seasoned and experts in various types of commerical roof repairs and rebuilds.
When it comes to New Port Richey roofing, WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU SHOULD RELY ON
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Constructing a new roof is a significant financial investment, so selecting a licensed and specialist roofing company to install it is imperative.
We offer commercial repair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Providing professional replacement of gutters and downspouts to companies of New Port Richey and neighboring locations.
We offer the premier roof cleaning service in New Port Richey. We’ll make your roof appear like new once more!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a brand new roof or perhaps a roof repair, then we ‘d be more than willing to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation quote.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the existing condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it examined? We’d be happy to provide you with a FREE examination to set your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Being one of their largest financial investments people usually have a plenty of questions prior to coming to a conclusion , below are a few of the most common ones…
Unless you are a certified contractor, the majority of roofing work should not be undertaken yourself. Additionally bear in mind that most manufacturers of products utilized in the roof repair will not warranty those items unless a licensed roofing contractor performs the work. The other thing to always remember is that working on a roof can be very risky, so is it really worth endangering your health so you can save money?
It would be fantastic if we could give you a simple response to this question! However, there actually is no one answer that fits all for every question like that. There are several unique products available and each and every one has its own benefits and disadvantages. To know which is the ideal roof for you, you ought to have an expert come and examine your roof and they can make recommendations based on what they see, the type of roof you have, the environment you live in and, of course, your budget.
It actually depends upon the type of roof you have and what surveys are required. Also, remember that we’re working outside in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we can’t work on particular days then this will certainly add more time to the task. A smaller home might take around a week or so, while more substantial industrial projects might be anything from a few weeks to a number of months. Just ensure your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Because your roof is constantly subjected to the outside elements, this means your roof is will degrade gradually. The pace at which it deteriorates will be dependent on a variety of factors. Those include; the quality of the initial materials that were used and the craftsmanship, the amount of abuse it has to take from the weather, how well the roof is maintained and the type of roof. Most roofing professionals will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and properly maintained roof, but that can never be guaranteed because of the above variables. Our suggestion is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular roof inspections to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should not ever pressure wash your roof, as you take the risk of washing away any protective minerals that have been added to provide protection from the weather. Also, you really should stay away from chlorine-based bleach cleaning products since they can easily also cut down the life-span of your roof. When you speak to your roof cleaning professional, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. That will get rid of the aesthetically displeasing algae and staining without ruining the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers really love us … and we hope that you will grow to love us too!
Here’s a small sample of what some of our previous customers have had to say…
A Really Great End Result
These guys did absolutely everything they told us they were going to do, and at the specific price that they estimated. The roof repair and new roof installment was also finished on schedule and they straightened up after on their own. Undeniably flawless and would certainly highly recommend them to others.
The group was expert courteous and did a fantastic job when fixing some significant roof damage that we had. I would absolutely would do business with them on future jobs and would definitely recommend them to others.
Excellent Experience Working With This Company
They were always prompt, considerate, and have reasonable rates. I would recommend this company to anyone who is searching for a reliable, sincere roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About New Port Richey
New Port Richey is a city in Pasco County, Florida, United States. It is a suburban city included in the Tampa-St. Petersburg-Clearwater, Florida Metropolitan Statistical Area.
By 1914 the area around Orange Lake was being called “new Port Richey” and the older part of Port Richey was called “old Port Richey.” In 1915 a separate post office was established for the residents of the southern part of Port Richey. The post office was named New Port Richey, and the name became official. The first postmaster was Gerben DeVries. The growth of the city came about after George Sims purchased the Port Richey Land Company. He built a home in New Port Richey in 1916.
How To Find A Reliable Roofing Company For Your Home
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs need to be repaired or replaced at one point or another. Unless you will have the right tools and experience to complete the work yourself, that typically means getting a professional roofer.
The value of hiring the best company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are very expensive. You need to know that you are currently investing your hard earned dollars wisely and this the finished roof lasts for several years into the future. Look at these easy methods to locate a reliable roofing company for your house:
1. Utilize a local company. Before getting a contractor, ensure that they have a physical address within your city or county. Local contractors are more inclined to know about the codes and building requirements in your neighborhood. They are also not as likely in order to scam you away from your money since they should maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify that the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always spend some time to get licensed. You must be able to check out licensing information online with the website of the city or state. Check to make certain that the contractor’s license is valid and that it is current before getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to provide evidence of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t have the mistake of hiring the 1st company that you just contact. Instead, get in touch with at least some different contractors in your neighborhood to acquire quotes to the roofing project. Ask each contractor to offer you an itemized quote to be able to see precisely where your hard earned dollars is headed. Ideally, they must send a representative to the property to evaluate your homes roof in person before supplying you with a quotation. This way, the estimate they provide will likely be much more accurate.
4. Be sure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews from their past clients. Consider checking with groups like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to verify that no major complaints are already filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t simply take a contractor at their word. Instead, inquire further to present you a written contract. Make sure both you and the contractor sign the agreement. Keep a copy yourself in the event any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the danger of misunderstandings and provides you with legal protection in case the contractor fails to adhere to through on their own promises.
Selecting a reliable roofing company for your residence is very important. Your roof is amongst the most essential components of your home. Employing a professional roof specialist who may have a fantastic reputation is the best way to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of cost to replace roof in New Port Richey think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.