Local Roofers for cost to replace roof in Odessa. Dial 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in Odessa
Why Choose Us
Your roofing system is probably the most critical aspect of your home that gives protection to it from harsh weather. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. provides a complete range of roof repair and new roof installment solutions in and around the Odessa area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are skilled and specialists in various forms of commerical roof repair services and reconstruction.
When it comes to Odessa roofing, WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU CAN RELY ON
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Installing a new roof is a huge investment, so hiring a licensed and skilled roofing contractor to install it is vital.
We provide commercial repair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Offering professional installation of gutters and downspouts to businesses of Odessa and surrounding areas.
We offer the top roof cleaning service in Odessa. We’ll make your roof look new again!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a brand new roof or possibly a roof repair, then we would be very to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation quotation.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the current state of your roof? When was the last time you had it examined? We’d be happy to provide you with a FREE checkup to put your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Being one of their largest investments people always have a lotof questions before coming to a conclusion , below are a few of the most commonplace ones…
Unless you’re a properly trained contractor, the majority of roofing jobs shouldn’t be carried out yourself. In addition always remember that almost all manufacturers of products utilized in the repair of the roof won’t warranty those products unless a licensed professional carries out the task. The other thing to always remember is that working on a roof is going to be very hazardous, so is it really worth jeopardizing your health so you can save money?
It would be great if we could give you a simple response to this question! However there actually is no one answer that fits all for each question like that. There are several unique products readily available and each has its own merits and faults. To determine which is the ideal roof for your home, you should have a contractor come and check out your roof and they can make recommendations according to what they find, your roof design, the climate you live in and, of course, your budget.
It actually depends on the type of roof and exactly what surveys are needed. Also, bear in mind that we’re working outside in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we cannot work on a number of days then this will certainly add more time to the task. A smaller home could take about a week or so, whereas much larger commercial projects may be anything from a few weeks to a few months. Just ensure that your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Since your roof is consistently subjected to the weather, this means your roof is will break down over time. The pace at which it deteriorates will depend upon a range of factors. These include; the quality of the original materials used along with the craftsmanship, the amount of abuse it has to take from the weather, how well the roof is maintained and the type of roof. Most roofing contractors will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and well-kept roof, but obviously that can never be promised due to the above issues. Our suggestion is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular roof inspections to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure-wash your roof, as you take the risk of washing away any protective minerals that have been added to give cover from the elements. Additionally, you really should stay away from chlorine-based bleach cleaning products since they can easily also lower the lifespan of your roof. When you speak with your roof cleaning professional, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. This will get rid of the ugly algae and yellowing without damaging the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers like us … and we feel confident that you will soon grow to love us too!
Here are a few things that a number of our previous customers have had to say…
A Perfect Job
These guys did everything they said they were going to do, at the exact price that they estimated. The job was also completed in a timely manner and they cleaned up after on their own. Absolutely excellent and I would certainly strongly recommend them to others.
The team was expert courteous and did a fantastic job when fixing some significant roofing system damage that we had. I would certainly do business with them on other jobs and would highly recommend them to others.
They were always prompt, polite, and have reasonable rates. I would suggest to look at this company to anyone who is searching for a really good, sincere roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Odessa
Odessa is a census-designated place (CDP) in Pasco County, Florida, United States. The population was 3,173 at the 2000 census and more than doubled to 7,267 in 2010. Northwest of Tampa, Odessa had been an area of open spaces, ranching, and horse properties. More recently it has seen many suburban property developments as Tampa’s population expands.
The Odessa area was first settled in the middle 1800s by the W.M. Mobley Family who migrated from Savannah, Georgia. Odessa was named in the 1880s by Peter Demens, a Russian immigrant who developed the community through the Orange Belt Railway. Later, the railroad came through, running parallel with S.R. 54. Demens also founded St. Petersburg, Florida and named both communities after places he used to go to in his native country.
How To Locate A Reliable Roofing Company For Your Residence
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs need to be repaired or replaced at some point or another. Unless you will have the right tools and experience to complete the task yourself, that usually means hiring a professional roofing company.
The significance of hiring the proper company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are quite expensive. You need to know that you are currently investing your money wisely and this the finished roof may last for many years in the future. Have a look at these tips about how to find a reliable roofing company for your own home:
1. Make use of a local company. Prior to hiring a contractor, ensure that these people have a physical address inside your city or county. Local contractors are more inclined to know about the codes and building requirements in your area. Also, they are not as likely to try and scam you out of your money since they should maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify that this contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always spend some time to get licensed. You should certainly look up licensing information online through the website of your city or state. Check to make certain that the contractor’s license is valid and that it must be current before getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to supply proof of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t create the mistake of hiring the initial company that you just contact. Instead, reach out to a minimum of various contractors in your community to get quotes for the roofing project. Ask each contractor to provide you with an itemized quote to be able to see specifically where your hard earned dollars is headed. Ideally, they ought to send a representative to your property to check your roof personally before providing you with an estimate. Doing this, the estimate they give is going to be a lot more accurate.
4. Make sure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews off their past clients. Consider checking with groups just like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to make sure that that no major complaints happen to be filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t take a contractor at their word. Instead, ask them to offer you a written contract. Make sure both you and the contractor sign the contract. Keep a copy for yourself in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the potential risk of misunderstandings and gives you legal protection in case the contractor fails to go by through on the promises.
Picking a reliable roofing company for your residence is extremely important. The roof is one of the most essential components of your home. Getting a professional roofing company who has an incredible reputation is the easiest method to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of cost to replace roof in Odessa think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.