Commercial Roofing for cost to replace roof in San Antonio. Phone 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in San Antonio
Why Choose Us
Your roof is most likely the most significant part of your house that protects it from harsh weather. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. offers a complete array of roof repair and new roof installment services in and around the San Antonio area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are experienced and specialists in different forms of commerical roof repair work and rebuilds.
When it comes to San Antonio roofing, WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU CAN RELY ON
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Constructing a new roof is a substantial financial commitment, so choosing a licensed and expert roofing contractor to install it is imperative.
We offer commercial maintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Offering professional installation of gutters and downspouts to businesses of San Antonio and neighboring locations.
We offer the #1 roof cleaning service in San Antonio. We’ll help make your roof appear like new again!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a brand-new roof or maybe a roof repair, then we ‘d be very to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation quotation.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the existing state of your roof? When was the last time you had it evaluated? We would be happy to supply you with a FREE inspection to put your mind at ease.
Being one of their largest investments people usually have a many questions prior to makingany decisions , listed here are a few of the more commonplace ones…
Unless you are a qualified roofing professional, most roofing tasks really should not be carried out yourself. In addition always remember that a large number of manufacturers of products used in the repair of the roof will not warranty those products unless a certified professional performs the work. Something else to bear in mind is that working on a roof can be very hazardous, so is it really worth risking your health in order to save money?
It would be really good if we could give you a straight forward answer to that question! However, there really is no single answer that fits all for each question like that. There are a lot of different products readily available and each has its own merits and disadvantages. To figure out which is the best roof for your home, you ought to have an expert come and examine your roof and they can make recommendations according to what they find, the type of roof you have, the environment you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely depends upon the type of roof you currently have and exactly what evaluations are required. Also, remember that we will be working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we cannot work on certain days then this will add time to the task. A smaller home could take about a week or so, while much larger commercial projects could be anything from several weeks to a few months. Just be sure your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Considering that your roof is always subjected to the weather, it means your roof is will diminish over time. The speed at which it degrades will depend on a number of factors. These include; the grade of the initial components used and the workmanship, the amount of abuse it will have to take from the elements, how well the roof is taken care of and the type of roof. Most roofing companies will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and well-kept roof, but that can never be guaranteed as a result of the above variables. Our advice is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular checkups to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You shouldn’t ever pressure-wash your roof, as you take the risk of removing any protective materials that have been added to give cover from the elements. Also, you really should steer clear of chlorine-based bleach cleaning products as they can also diminish the life of your roof. When you speak to your roof cleaning specialist, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. This will clear away the undesirable algae and yellowing without destroying the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients love us … and we feel confident that you will grow to love us as well!
Here are a few things that some of our customers have had to say…
A Terrific End Result
These guys did everything they said they were going to do, at the specific price that they estimated. The roof install was also completed promptly and they straightened up after themselves. Undeniably fantastic and would certainly highly recommend them to others.
The group was professional courteous and did an excellent job when repairing some substantial roof damage that we had. I would certainly work with them on other jobs and would highly suggest them to others.
Excellent Experience Working With This Company
They were always prompt, courteous, and have fair prices. I would recommend these guys to anybody who is trying to find a really good, sincere roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About San Antonio
San Antonio, or unofficially San Ann as the locals call it, is a city in Pasco County, Florida, United States. It is a suburban city included in the Tampa-St. Petersburg-Clearwater, Florida Metropolitan Statistical Area. It lies within Florida’s 5th congressional district. The population was 1,138 at the 2010 census. It was established as a Catholic colony by Judge Edmund F. Dunne. The city derives its name from Saint Anthony of Padua. Saint Leo University is located nearby.
San Antonio is located at 28°20′12″N 82°16′30″W / 28.33667°N 82.27500°W / 28.33667; -82.27500 (28.336649, −82.275011).
How To Choose A Reliable Roofing Contractor For Your House
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs have to be repaired or replaced at some time or any other. Unless you have the right tools and experience to accomplish the work yourself, that usually means hiring a professional roofing company.
The importance of hiring the right company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects can be expensive. You should know that you will be investing your cash wisely which the finished roof may last for many years ahead. Check out these tips about how to look for a reliable roofing contractor for your house:
1. Make use of a local company. Before hiring a contractor, ensure that there is a physical address inside your city or county. Local contractors are more inclined to be aware of the codes and building requirements in the area. Also, they are more unlikely in order to scam you away from your money since they have to maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take the time to get licensed. You should certainly lookup licensing information online throughout the website of the city or state. Check to ensure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it is current before getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to deliver evidence of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t create the mistake of hiring the first company that you contact. Instead, get in touch with at least various contractors in your neighborhood to obtain quotes for the roofing project. Ask each contractor to provide you with an itemized quote to enable you to see exactly where your money is certainly going. Ideally, they need to send a representative to your property to check your homes roof face-to-face before offering you a quote. This way, the estimate they provide will likely be far more accurate.
4. Be sure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews using their past clients. Consider checking with groups just like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to make sure that that no major complaints have been filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t you need to take a contractor at their word. Instead, inquire further to provide you with a written contract. Ensure both you and also the contractor sign the agreement. Have a copy on your own in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the chance of misunderstandings and will provide you with legal protection in the event the contractor fails to go by through on their promises.
Selecting a reliable roofing company for your home is very important. Your homes roof is one of the most essential components of your residence. Employing a professional roofing company having an excellent reputation is the simplest way to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of cost to replace roof in San Antonio think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.