Residential Roofer for damaged roof repair in Lutz. Phone 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in Lutz
Why Choose Us
Your roofing system is probably the most significant part of your house that protects it from harsh weather. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. provides a complete array of roofing services in and around the Lutz area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are seasoned and specialists in various types of commerical roof repair services and rebuilds.
When it comes to Lutz roof repair and construction, WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU CAN TRUST
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Installing a new roof is a huge expenditure, so selecting a licensed and expert roofing contractor to build it is vital.
Roofing MAINTENANCE & REPAIRS
We offer commercial repair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Providing expert replacement of gutters and downspouts to businesses of Lutz and neighboring locations.
We provide the premier roof cleaning company in Lutz. We’ll make your roof look like new again!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a brand new roof or possibly a roof repair, then we would be more than willing to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation proposal.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the existing condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it assessed? We’d be more than happy to offer you a FREE checkup to put your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
As one of their biggest expenditures people typically have a number of questions before coming to a conclusion , below are a number of the most commonplace ones…
Unless you’re a certified roofing professional, the majority of roofing jobs really should not be performed yourself. Also keep in mind that a lot of manufacturers of products utilized in the repair of the roof will not warranty those products unless a certified professional performs the task. Something else to bear in mind is that working on a roof can be very hazardous, so is it really worth jeopardizing your health so you can save money?
It would be really good if we were able to give you a simple response to that question! But there actually is no single answer that fits all for every question like that. There are many unique products readily available and each and every one will have its own merits and disadvantages. To know which is the ideal roof for your home, you really should have a professional come and examine your roof and they can make recommendations based on what they see, the type of roof you have, the climate you live in and, of course, your budget.
It really depends upon the type of roof and what inspections are needed. Also, keep in mind that we’re working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we just can’t work on particular days then this will add time to the job. A small home could take about a week or so, while more substantial industrial jobs can be anything from several weeks to a few months. Just make sure your roofing company keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Because your roof is constantly subjected to the outside elements, it means your roof is going to deteriorate gradually. The pace at which it degrades will depend upon a number of factors. These include; the quality of the original materials used as well as the workmanship, the amount of abuse it has to take from the weather, how well the roof is preserved and the type of roof. Most roofing professionals will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and properly maintained roof, but that can never be guaranteed due to the above factors. Our suggestion is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular roof inspections to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure wash your roof, as you run the risk of removing any covering materials that have been added to offer shielding from the weather. Additionally, you should try to stay away from chlorine-based bleach cleaners since they can also cut down the life of your roof. When you talk to your roof cleaning expert, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. This will clear away the undesirable algae and yellowing without ruining the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients really love us … and we feel confident that you will grow to love us as well!
Here’s a small sample of what a number of our customers have had to say…
A Perfect End Result
This company did absolutely everything they claimed they were going to do, at the specific price that they estimated. The job was also completed on time and they cleaned up after on their own. Absolutely superb and would certainly highly recommend them to others.
The group was expert courteous and did a terrific task when repairing some substantial roofing damage that we had. I would absolutely would do business with them again and would highly recommend them to others.
They were always prompt, considerate, and have fair pricing. I would suggest to look at these guys to anyone who is searching for a reliable, sincere roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Lutz
Lutz /ˈluːts/ is an unincorporated census-designated place (CDP) in Hillsborough County, Florida, United States. It is fifteen miles north of Tampa. The northern part of Lutz also makes up a portion of south Pasco County. The population was 19,344 at the 2010 census.
Lutz began with the construction of a small train depot on the Tampa Northern Railroad. The area surrounding the depot officially became known as “Lutz” when the U.S. Postal Service authorized a post office. The community was named for W. P. Lutz, who was credited with bringing the railroad to town.
How To Find A Reliable Roof Specialist For Your Residence
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs must be repaired or replaced at one point or any other. Unless there is the right tools and experience to do the project yourself, that frequently means employing a professional roofing contractor.
The necessity of hiring the correct company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are quite expensive. You should know you are investing your cash wisely and therefore the finished roof can last for many years ahead. Have a look at these guidelines on how to find a reliable roofing contractor for your home:
1. Employ a local company. Prior to getting a contractor, ensure that they have a physical address within your city or county. Local contractors are more likely to be informed about the codes and building requirements in your neighborhood. They are also more unlikely to try to scam you from your money since they have to maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always make time to get licensed. You should be able to check out licensing information online through the website of your city or state. Check to make sure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it is current prior to hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to deliver evidence of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make your mistake of hiring the very first company that you just contact. Instead, reach out to a minimum of a few different contractors in your neighborhood to acquire quotes for that roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you with an itemized quote to enable you to see just where your hard earned dollars is headed. Ideally, they must send an agent to the property to look at your roof directly before giving you an insurance quote. Doing this, the estimate they supply will probably be far more accurate.
4. Ensure that the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews off their past clients. Consider checking with groups such as the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to make sure that that no major complaints are already filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t simply take a contractor at their word. Instead, question them to present you a written contract. Make sure both you and the contractor sign the contract. Keep a copy for your self in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the potential risk of misunderstandings and gives you legal protection in case the contractor fails to follow along with through on the promises.
Selecting a reliable roofing company for your own home is very important. Your roof is amongst the most significant components of your home. Employing a professional roofing contractor who may have a great reputation is the easiest method to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of damaged roof repair in Lutz think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.