Commercial Roofing for damaged roof repair in Palm Harbor. Call 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in Palm Harbor
Why Choose Us
Your roof is probably the most important part of your home that offers protection to it from harsh weather. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. provides a complete array of roofing services around the Palm Harbor area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are knowledgeable and experts in different forms of commerical roof repair work and reconstruction.
When it comes to Palm Harbor roofing, WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU SHOULD RELY ON
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Adding a new roof is a significant financial investment, so selecting a licensed and specialist roofing contractor to install it is crucial.
Roofing REPAIR SERVICES
We provide commercial repair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Providing expert replacement of gutters and downspouts to businesses of Palm Harbor and surrounding areas.
We offer the highly regarded roof cleaning service in Palm Harbor. We’ll make your roof look new again!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a brand new roof or possibly a roof repair, then we would be very to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation quotation.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the current state of your roof? When was the last time you had it examined? We’d be happy to provide you with a FREE checkup to put your mind at ease.
As one of their largest investments people typically have a bunch of questions prior to coming to a conclusion , below are a number of the more commonplace ones…
Unless you are a properly trained contractor, the majority of roofing tasks should not be undertaken yourself. In addition keep in mind that a large number of manufacturers of products used in the repair of the roof won’t warranty those items unless a certified professional performs the work. Something else to keep in mind is that working on a roof is going to be very dangerous, so is it really worth jeopardizing your health so you can save money?
It would be fantastic if we could give you a simple answer to that question! However there actually is no one answer that fits all for each question like that. There are several different products available and each one has its own merits and faults. To know which is the right roof for you, you should have a professional come and check out your roof and they can make recommendations according to what they see, your roof design, the climate you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely depends on the kind of roof and what evaluations are needed. Also, bear in mind that we will be working outside in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we cannot work on a number of days then this will add more time to the task. A small home might take about a week or so, while more substantial commercial jobs may be anything from a few weeks to a number of months. Just ensure your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Due to the fact that your roof is continually exposed to the weather, it means your roof is going to break down gradually. The rate at which it breaks down will depend upon a number of variables. Those include; the quality of the original components that were used and the workmanship, the amount of abuse it has to take from the weather, how well the roof is maintained and the design of the roof. Most roofing contractors will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and well-maintained roof, but that can never be guaranteed due to the above issues. Our suggestion is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular roof inspections to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure-wash your roof, as you run the risk of getting rid of any covering materials that have been included to offer protection from the elements. Aside from that, you should keep away from chlorine-based bleach cleaners as they can easily also cut down the lifespan of your roof. When you speak to your roof cleaning expert, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. This will get rid of the undesirable algae and staining without destroying the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients love us … and we feel confident that you will soon grow to love us as well!
Here’s a small sample of what some of our previous customers have said about us…
A Wonderful End Result
They did every single thing they told us they were planning to do, and at the exact price that they estimated. The job was also finished on time and they cleaned up after themselves. Without a doubt superb and would certainly strongly recommend them to others.
The group was expert courteous and did a terrific job when repairing some considerable roofing damage that we had. I would absolutely would do business with them again and would highly recommend them to others.
Loved Working With This Company
They were always timely, considerate, and have fair prices. I would suggest to look at this company to anyone who is trying to find a really good, sincere roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Palm Harbor
Palm Harbor is a census-designated place and unincorporated community in Pinellas County, Florida, United States. As of the 2016 American Community Survey, the CDP had a population of 60,236.
How To Locate A Reliable Roofer For Your Residence
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs should be repaired or replaced at some point or another. Unless you have the right tools and experience to perform the project yourself, that frequently means employing a professional roofing company.
The significance of hiring the correct company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are quite expensive. You should know that you are investing your hard earned money wisely which the finished roof can last for a long time to come. Check out these guidelines on how to get a reliable roofer for your own home:
1. Employ a local company. Prior to hiring a contractor, be sure that these people have a physical address with your city or county. Local contractors are more inclined to know about the codes and building requirements in your neighborhood. Also, they are more unlikely to attempt to scam you from the money since they should maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify that this contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always spend some time to get licensed. You should be able to check out licensing information online from the website of the city or state. Check to be sure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it must be current prior to hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to offer evidence of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make the mistake of hiring the 1st company that you contact. Instead, get in touch with at least a few different contractors in your community to obtain quotes for that roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you with an itemized quote to help you see precisely where your hard earned money goes. Ideally, they ought to send a representative to the property to evaluate your homes roof personally before providing you with a quotation. Like that, the estimate they supply will likely be far more accurate.
4. Make sure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews from their past clients. Consider checking with groups much like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to verify that no major complaints happen to be filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t take a contractor at their word. Instead, inquire further to present you a written contract. Ensure both you and the contractor sign the contract. Have a copy for your self just in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the danger of misunderstandings and offers you legal protection if the contractor fails to go by through on his or her promises.
Deciding on a reliable roof specialist for your home is really important. Your homes roof is probably the most critical components of your home. Hiring a professional roofer having a fantastic reputation is the easiest way to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of damaged roof repair in Palm Harbor think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.