Local Roofer for damaged roof repair in Palm Harbor. Phone 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in Palm Harbor
Who We Are
Your roofing system is most likely the most important part of your home that shields it from the elements. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. offers a complete array of roofing solutions around the Palm Harbor area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are experienced and experts in several forms of commerical roof repair work and reconstruction.
When it comes to Palm Harbor roofing, WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU SHOULD RELY ON
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Constructing a new roof is a substantial expenditure, so hiring a licensed and expert roofing company to build it is vital.
Roofing REPAIR SERVICES
We offer commercial maintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Offering expert replacement of gutters and downspouts to companies of Palm Harbor and neighboring locations.
We provide the #1 roof cleaning service in Palm Harbor. We’ll make your roof appear like new again!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a new roof or possibly a roof repair, then we would be very to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation proposal.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the present state of your roof? When was the last time you had it examined? We’d be more than happy to offer you a FREE assessment to put your mind at ease.
As one of their biggest expenditures people typically have a plenty of questions prior to makingany decisions , listed here are some of the most common ones…
Unless you’re a trained roofing professional, the majority of roofing jobs really should not be carried out yourself. Additionally remember that the majority of manufacturers of products utilized in the roof repair will not warranty those items unless a certified roofing contractor carries out the task. Something else to keep in mind is that working on a roof is going to be very risky, so is it really worth jeopardizing your health in order to save money?
It would be great if we were able to give you a straight forward answer to that question! But there really is no one answer fits all for every question like that. There are a lot of different products readily available and each one will have its own benefits and faults. To figure out which is the ideal roof for your home, you ought to have an expert come and examine your roof and they can make recommendations based on what they discover, your roof design, the environment you live in and, of course, your budget.
It really depends upon the type of roof you have and what inspections are needed. Also, remember that we will be working outside in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we cannot work on particular days then this will add time to the task. A smaller home might take about a week or so, while much larger commercial jobs could be anything from several weeks to a few months. Just ensure your roofing company keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Since your roof is always exposed to the outside elements, this means your roof is will degrade over time. The rate at which it breaks down will depend upon a variety of factors. These include; the grade of the original components used and the workmanship, the level of abuse it has to take from the weather, how well the roof is maintained and the style of the roof. Most roofing companies will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and well-maintained roof, but that can never be promised because of the above issues. Our advice is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular roof inspections to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure-wash your roof, as you take the risk of removing any protective minerals that have been added to provide shielding from the elements. Furthermore, you should stay away from chlorine-based bleach cleaning products since they can easily also decrease the life-span of your roof. When you communicate with your roof cleaning specialist, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. This will remove the unattractive algae and yellowing without destroying the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients really love us … and we hope that you will soon grow to love us as well!
Here’s a small sample of what some of our previous customers have said about us…
A Perfect Job
These guys did every single thing they told us they were going to do, at the specific price that they quoted us. The job was also finished promptly and they tidied up after themselves. Absolutely perfect and I would certainly recommend them to others.
The team was professional polite and did a terrific job when repairing some considerable roofing system damage that we had. I would absolutely would work with them again and would highly suggest them to others.
Excellent Experience Working With This Company
They were always prompt, polite, and have fair pricing. I would recommend this company to anybody who is looking for a really good, honest roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Palm Harbor
Palm Harbor is a census-designated place and unincorporated community in Pinellas County, Florida, United States. As of the 2016 American Community Survey, the CDP had a population of 60,236.
How To Purchase A Reliable Roofer For Your Residence
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs must be repaired or replaced at one point or some other. Unless you have the right tools and experience to complete the work yourself, that usually means employing a professional roofer.
The necessity of hiring the correct company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are quite expensive. You should know that you are investing your money wisely and that the finished roof may last for several years to come. Check out these tips on how to find a reliable roof specialist for your home:
1. Utilize a local company. Prior to hiring a contractor, ensure that there is a physical address within your city or county. Local contractors are more inclined to be familiar with the codes and building requirements in the area. Also, they are more unlikely to try and scam you away from your money since they have to maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify that this contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always make time to get licensed. You will be able to check out licensing information online through the website of your respective city or state. Check to ensure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it must be current before hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to deliver proof of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make your mistake of hiring the initial company that you simply contact. Instead, reach out to at the very least various contractors in your community to obtain quotes for your roofing project. Ask each contractor to offer you an itemized quote to be able to see exactly where your hard earned money is headed. Ideally, they should send a representative to your property to check your homes roof personally before providing you with a quotation. This way, the estimate they give will be far more accurate.
4. Ensure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews using their past clients. Consider checking with groups such as the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to confirm that no major complaints have been filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t simply take a contractor at their word. Instead, inquire further to provide you with a written contract. Make certain both you and the contractor sign the agreement. Have a copy on your own just in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the risk of misunderstandings and provides you with legal protection in case the contractor fails to follow through on his or her promises.
Deciding on a reliable roof specialist for your house is very important. Your roof is probably the most important components of your home. Hiring a professional roofing company having an incredible reputation is the simplest way to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of damaged roof repair in Palm Harbor think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.