Local Roofer for damaged shingle roof repair in San Antonio. Call 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in San Antonio
Who We Are
Your roofing system is perhaps the most significant part of your home that protects it from harsh weather. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. offers a complete array of roofing solutions around the San Antonio area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are experienced and specialists in various forms of commerical roof repair services and reconstruction.
When it comes to San Antonio roof repair and installation, WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU CAN RELY ON
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Adding a new roof is a huge investment, so choosing a licensed and professional roofing contractor to build it is imperative.
Roofing MAINTENANCE & REPAIRS
We provide commercial repair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Providing expert replacement of gutters and downspouts to businesses of San Antonio and surrounding areas.
We offer the top roof cleaning company in San Antonio. We’ll make your roof appear like new once more!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a brand-new roof or perhaps a roof repair, then we would be more than willing to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation quote.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the current state of your roof? When was the last time you had it looked at? We would be more than happy to offer you a FREE inspection to put your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Being one of their largest financial investments people typically have a bunch of questions prior to makingany decisions , below are a number of the more commonplace ones…
Unless you are a properly trained contractor, the majority of roofing work really should not be undertaken yourself. In addition bear in mind that a lot of manufacturers of products utilized in the roof repair will not warranty those items unless a certified roofing contractor performs the work. Something else to keep in mind is that working on a roof is going to be very dangerous, so is it really worth risking your health in order to save money?
It would be great if we could give you a simple answer to that question! However there actually is no one answer that fits all for every question like that. There are plenty of different products readily available and each one has its own merits and disadvantages. To determine which is the ideal roof for your home, you really should have an expert come and examine your roof and they can make suggestions according to what they see, the type of roof you have, the environment you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely depends upon the kind of roof you have and what inspections are needed. Also, keep in mind that we will be working outside in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we cannot work on a number of days then this is going to add more time to the job. A small home may take about a week or so, whereas larger commercial jobs can be anything from a few weeks to a number of months. Just see to it your roofing company keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Considering that your roof is continually subjected to the weather, this means your roof is will break down gradually. The speed at which it degrades will depend upon a number of variables. Those include; the quality of the original materials that were used as well as the workmanship, the amount of abuse it will have to take from the weather, how well the roof is taken care of and the style of the roof. Most roofing companies will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and well-kept roof, but that can never be promised due to the above factors. Our advice is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular roof inspections to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You shouldn’t ever pressure wash your roof, as you take the risk of eliminating any protective materials that have been included to give protection from the weather. In addition, you should steer clear of chlorine-based bleach cleaners since they can also decrease the lifespan of your roof. When you speak with your roof cleaning professional, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. This will get rid of the unappealing algae and discoloration without damaging the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients adore us … and we really hope that you will grow to love us as well!
Here are a few things that a number of our customers have said about us…
A Wonderful Job
This company did every single thing they claimed they were planning to do, and at the exact price that they estimated. The roof repair and new roof installment was also completed promptly and they straightened up after on their own. Absolutely fantastic and will certainly recommend them to others.
Couldn't Be Happier
The team was expert courteous and did an excellent job when repairing some substantial roofing system damage that we had. I would certainly work with them on future jobs and would highly recommend them to others.
They were always timely, polite, and have fair prices. I would recommend these guys to anyone who is looking for a reliable, truthful roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About San Antonio
San Antonio, or unofficially San Ann as the locals call it, is a city in Pasco County, Florida, United States. It is a suburban city included in the Tampa-St. Petersburg-Clearwater, Florida Metropolitan Statistical Area. It lies within Florida’s 12th congressional district. The population was 1,138 at the 2010 census. It was established as a Catholic colony by Judge Edmund F. Dunne. The city derives its name from Saint Anthony of Padua. Saint Leo University is located nearby.
San Antonio is located at 28°20′12″N 82°16′30″W / 28.33667°N 82.27500°W / 28.33667; -82.27500 (28.336649, −82.275011).
How To Purchase A Reliable Roofing Company For Your Home
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs should be repaired or replaced at some time or other. Unless you have the right tools and experience to complete the project yourself, that typically means getting a professional roofing company.
The significance of hiring the correct company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects can be expensive. You need to know you are investing your cash wisely and this the finished roof lasts for many years into the future. Have a look at these tips on how to locate a reliable roofing contractor for your house:
1. Make use of a local company. Prior to hiring a contractor, ensure that they have a physical address with your city or county. Local contractors are more inclined to know about the codes and building requirements in the area. They are also unlikely to try to scam you away from your money since they need to maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify that this contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always spend some time to get licensed. You must be able to search for licensing information online through the website of your own city or state. Check to ensure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it must be current prior to getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to deliver proof of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make your mistake of hiring the very first company which you contact. Instead, reach out to at the very least various contractors in your neighborhood to obtain quotes for the roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you an itemized quote to be able to see specifically where your hard earned money is going. Ideally, they must send an agent for your property to look at the roof directly before providing you with a quotation. Doing this, the estimate they provide will likely be much more accurate.
4. Make sure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews off their past clients. Consider checking with groups just like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to make sure that that no major complaints have been filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t take a contractor at their word. Instead, inquire further to present you with a written contract. Be sure both you together with the contractor sign the contract. Have a copy yourself just in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the danger of misunderstandings and gives you legal protection in the event the contractor fails to follow through on the promises.
Picking a reliable roof specialist for your residence is extremely important. Your homes roof is one of the most critical components of your residence. Hiring a professional roof specialist that has an incredible reputation is the easiest method to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of damaged shingle roof repair in San Antonio think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.