Local Roofer for damaged shingle roof repair in Spring Hill. Dial 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in Spring Hill
Why Choose Us
Your roofing system is possibly the most critical aspect of your house that gives protection to it from harsh weather. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. offers a complete range of roof repair and new roof installment solutions in and around the Spring Hill area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are experienced and experts in different forms of commerical roof repairs and reconstruction.
When it comes to Spring Hill roofing, WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU CAN TRUST
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Adding a new roof is a huge financial commitment, so selecting a licensed and expert roofing company to install it is vital.
Roofing MAINTENANCE & REPAIRS
We provide commercial repair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Offering expert installation of gutters and downspouts to businesses of Spring Hill and surrounding areas.
Our company offers the highly regarded roof cleaning service in Spring Hill. We’ll make your roof appear like new again!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a brand new roof or possibly a roof repair, then we would be very to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation quote.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the existing condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it checked out? We would be happy to supply you with a FREE inspection to set your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
As one of their most significant financial investments people always have a lotof questions prior to makingany decisions , listed here are some of the most common ones…
Unless you are a trained contractor, the majority of roofing jobs really should not be undertaken yourself. Also keep in mind that a lot of manufacturers of products used in the repair of the roof won’t warranty those products unless a licensed roofing contractor carries out the job. Something else to keep in mind is that working on a roof is going to be very risky, so is it really worth jeopardizing your health for you to save money?
It would be really good if we were able to give you a straight forward response to this question! But there really is no single answer fits all for every question like that. There are so many unique products readily available and each and every one has its own merits and faults. To determine which is the ideal roof for you, you should have an expert come and examine your roof and they can make recommendations according to what they find, the type of roof you have, the climate you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It actually depends upon the kind of roof and what inspections are required. Also, keep in mind that we will be working outside in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we just can’t work on a number of days then this will add time to the job. A small home might take about a week or so, whereas larger industrial projects might be anything from several weeks to a number of months. Just see to it your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Because your roof is always exposed to the outside elements, it means your roof is going to degrade with time. The pace at which it deteriorates will depend upon a variety of factors. Those include; the quality of the initial materials that were used and the workmanship, the level of abuse it will have to take from the weather, how well the roof is preserved and the type of roof. Most roofing companies will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and well-kept roof, but that can never be promised because of the above factors. Our suggestion is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular roof inspections to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure wash your roof, as you run the risk of washing away any protective materials that have been included to offer protection from the elements. In addition, you should try to stay away from chlorine-based bleach cleaning products as they could also cut down the lifespan of your roof. When you converse with your roof cleaning specialist, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. This will clear away the unpleasant algae and discoloration without destroying the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients like us … and we hope that you will grow to love us too!
Here’s a small sample of what a number of our customers have said about us…
A Wonderful End Result
They did absolutely everything they told us they were going to do, at the specific price that they quoted us. The roof repair and new roof installment was also finished in a timely manner and they cleaned up after on their own. Without a doubt awesome and would certainly highly recommend them to others.
Couldn't Be More Happy
The team was expert polite and did a terrific task when fixing some significant roofing damage that we had. I would certainly work with them on future jobs and would highly suggest them to others.
They were always prompt, polite, and have fair pricing. I would recommend this company to anybody who is trying to find a reliable, honest roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Spring Hill
Spring Hill is a census-designated place (CDP) in Hernando County, Florida, United States. The population was 98,621 at the 2010 census, up from 69,078 at the 2000 census. The American Community Survey estimated the population in 2017 to be 113,508. Spring Hill belongs to Florida’s Nature Coast region and is in the Tampa-St. Petersburg-Clearwater metro area. It is east of Hernando Beach, southwest of Brooksville, and north of Tampa.
Spring Hill was formerly a large tract of endangered Longleaf Pine Ecosystem and Sand Pine Scrub with very high biodiversity, and a safe haven for many imperiled species, and most of it remained unchanged until the 1970’s with large scale deforestation. It first appeared on Hernando County maps as early as 1856 along what is today Fort Dade Avenue just north of the community of Wiscon. The modern Spring Hill was founded in 1967 as a planned community, which was developed by the Deltona Corporation and the Mackle Brothers. The developers originally wanted to call the community Spring Lake and used that as the working name through the development process. They were forced to use a different name due to the name Spring Lake already being in use locally and chose Spring Hill. The plans for the community are identical to the community of Deltona. The Mackle Brothers sold many of the properties and land in the area through intense advertising. It has since become a sprawling semi-city in its own right, though it is an unincorporated area. The main entrance to the original development is marked by the Spring Hill waterfall on Spring Hill Drive and U.S. Route 19 (Commercial Way).
How To Find A Reliable Roofing Company For Your Residence
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs should be repaired or replaced at one point or some other. Unless you have the right tools and experience to do the work yourself, that typically means employing a professional roofer.
The importance of hiring the right company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are very expensive. You must know you are investing your hard earned dollars wisely and therefore the finished roof can last for a long time to come. Check out these guidelines on how to get a reliable roofing contractor for your own home:
1. Work with a local company. Prior to hiring a contractor, make certain that these people have a physical address with your city or county. Local contractors will probably know about the codes and building requirements in your neighborhood. They are also more unlikely to try to scam you out of your money since they have to maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify that the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always spend some time to get licensed. You will be able to check out licensing information online through the website of the city or state. Check to make sure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it must be current prior to hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to offer evidence of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t have the mistake of hiring the very first company that you simply contact. Instead, get in touch with at the very least various contractors in your neighborhood to obtain quotes for the roofing project. Ask each contractor to provide you with an itemized quote to help you see exactly where your money is headed. Ideally, they should send a representative to your property to evaluate your homes roof in person before giving you an insurance quote. Doing this, the estimate they provide will be far more accurate.
4. Ensure that the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews from the past clients. Consider checking with groups like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to confirm that no major complaints happen to be filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t simply take a contractor at their word. Instead, ask them to provide you with a written contract. Ensure both you and the contractor sign the contract. Keep a copy yourself in the event that any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the danger of misunderstandings and provides you with legal protection in case the contractor fails to follow along with through on the promises.
Selecting a reliable roofer for your own home is important. Your homes roof is among the most significant components of your property. Hiring a professional roof specialist that has an excellent reputation is the best way to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of damaged shingle roof repair in Spring Hill think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.