Local Roofers for emergency roof repair in Beverly Hills. Call 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in Beverly Hills
Who We Are
Your roofing system is undoubtedly the most significant part of your house that gives protection to it from the elements. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. provides a complete array of roof repair and new roof installment solutions in and around the Beverly Hills area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are seasoned and experts in several types of commerical roof repair work and rebuilds.
When it comes to Beverly Hills roof repair and construction, WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU SHOULD TRUST
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Constructing a new roof is a substantial expenditure, so choosing a licensed and expert roofing contractor to install it is crucial.
We provide commercial repair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Offering professional installation of gutters and downspouts to companies of Beverly Hills and neighboring locations.
We offer the highly regarded roof cleaning company in Beverly Hills. We’ll make your roof look like new once again!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a brand-new roof or possibly a roof repair, then we would be more than happy to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation proposal.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the current condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it examined? We would be more than happy to offer you a FREE checkup to put your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Being one of their most significant investments people typically have a number of questions prior to coming to a conclusion , listed here are a number of the more common ones…
Unless you are a certified roofing professional, most roofing tasks really should not be carried out yourself. In addition bear in mind that the majority of manufacturers of products utilized in the repair of the roof will not warranty those items unless a certified professional carries out the work. Something else to remember is that working on a roof could be very hazardous, so is it really worth endangering your health so you can save money?
It would be fantastic if we could give you a simple response to that question! However, there actually is no single answer fits all for each question like that. There are so many unique products available and each one has its own advantages and faults. To figure out which is the right roof for you, you really should have an expert come and check out your roof and they can make recommendations according to what they have seen, your roof design, the climate you live in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely is dependent on the type of roof you currently have and what evaluations are mandated. Also, remember that we will be working outside in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we can’t work on certain days then this will add time to the job. A smaller home may take about a week or so, whereas larger commercial jobs might be anything from a few weeks to a few months. Just make sure your roofing company keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Considering that your roof is constantly subjected to the weather, this means your roof is will diminish gradually. The speed at which it breaks down will be dependent on a variety of variables. Those include; the grade of the original materials that were used along with the craftsmanship, the level of abuse it has to take from the elements, how well the roof is preserved and the style of the roof. Most roofing professionals will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and well-maintained roof, but obviously that can never be guaranteed because of the above variables. Our suggestion is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular roof inspections to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should not ever pressure-wash your roof, as you run the risk of washing away any covering minerals that have been included to provide cover from the weather. In addition, you should stay clear of chlorine-based bleach cleaners since they can easily also diminish the life-span of your roof. When you communicate with your roof cleaning specialist, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. This will remove the unappealing algae and discoloration without damaging the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients adore us … and we feel confident that you will grow to love us as well!
Here’s a small sample of what some of our previous customers have had to say…
A Perfect End Result
These guys did everything they claimed they were planning to do, and at the exact price that they estimated. The roof install was also completed on schedule and they cleaned up after on their own. Absolutely superb and I would certainly strongly recommend them to others.
The group was expert respectful and did a great task when repairing some significant roof damage that we had. I would certainly work with them again and would definitely recommend them to others.
They were always prompt, courteous, and have fair pricing. I would suggest to look at these guys to anybody who is trying to find a really good, truthful roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Beverly Hills
Beverly Hills is an unincorporated community and census-designated place in Citrus County, Florida, United States. The population was 8,445 at the 2010 census.
Beverly Hills is located in north-central Citrus County at 28°55′03″N 82°27′22″W / 28.917466°N 82.456167°W / 28.917466; -82.456167. It is nearly surrounded by the community of Pine Ridge, except for a small area on the west where it is bordered by Black Diamond. County Road 491 (North Lecanto Highway) forms the northwestern edge of the Beverly Hills CDP, leading northeast 4 miles (6 km) to U.S. Route 41 and southwest 5 miles (8 km) to State Road 44 in Lecanto.
How To Find A Reliable Roofer For Your House
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs should be repaired or replaced at one point or other. Unless there is the right tools and experience to do the project yourself, that frequently means working with a professional roofer.
The necessity of hiring the best company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are usually expensive. You have to know that you are currently investing your hard earned dollars wisely and this the finished roof can last for a long time in the future. Check out these tips on how to look for a reliable roofing company for your house:
1. Work with a local company. Prior to getting a contractor, be sure that they have a physical address in your city or county. Local contractors are more likely to know about the codes and building requirements in your town. They are also not as likely in order to scam you away from your money since they should maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always make time to get licensed. You should be able to check out licensing information online from the website of your city or state. Check to be sure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it must be current before getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to provide proof of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t have the mistake of hiring the 1st company that you contact. Instead, get in touch with a minimum of a few different contractors in your community to obtain quotes for the roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you with an itemized quote so that you can see just where your hard earned dollars goes. Ideally, they must send an agent to the property to evaluate your homes roof in person before providing you with a quote. That way, the estimate they provide is going to be far more accurate.
4. Ensure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews off their past clients. Consider checking with groups much like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to make sure that that no major complaints are already filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t you need to take a contractor at their word. Instead, inquire further to present you with a written contract. Make certain both you and the contractor sign the contract. Keep a copy for yourself in the event any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the potential risk of misunderstandings and will provide you with legal protection in case the contractor fails to go by through on the promises.
Choosing a reliable roofer for your residence is very important. Your roof is amongst the most critical components of your property. Hiring a professional roofer who has a great reputation is the easiest method to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of emergency roof repair in Beverly Hills think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.