Commercial Roofing for emergency roof repair in Brooksville. Dial 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in Brooksville
What We Do
Your roofing system is possibly the most significant aspect of your house that shields it from the elements. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. offers a complete range of roof repair and new roof installment services in and around the Brooksville area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are seasoned and professionals in several types of commerical roof repairs and rebuilds.
When it comes to Brooksville roofing, WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU CAN RELY ON
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Installing a new roof is a huge financial commitment, so selecting a licensed and expert roofing contractor to build it is crucial.
Roofing MAINTENANCE & REPAIRS
We provide commercial repair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Providing professional installation of gutters and downspouts to companies of Brooksville and neighboring areas.
We offer the #1 roof cleaning company in Brooksville. We’ll help make your roof look like new again!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a new roof or maybe a roof repair, then we ‘d be more than willing to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation proposal.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the existing state of your roof? When was the last time you had it checked out? We’d be more than happy to provide you with a FREE assessment to set your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Being one of their biggest investments people usually have a lotof questions before coming to a conclusion , below are a number of the most common ones…
Unless you are a trained roofing professional, most roofing work shouldn’t be carried out yourself. Also bear in mind that most manufacturers of products used in the repair of the roof won’t warranty those products unless a licensed roofing contractor performs the work. The other thing to always remember is that working on a roof is going to be very risky, so is it really worth endangering your health so you can save money?
It would be great if we could give you a simple answer to this question! However, there really is no one answer that fits all for each question like that. There are several different products available and each has its own merits and disadvantages. To determine which is the best roof for your home, you ought to have an expert come and take a look at your roof and they can make recommendations based on what they observe, the type of roof you have, the environment you live in and, of course, your budget.
It actually depends on the kind of roof and exactly what evaluations are needed. Also, keep in mind that we will be working outside in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we can’t work on a number of days then this will add time to the task. A smaller home could take around a week or so, while more substantial industrial projects can be anything from several weeks to a few months. Just make sure your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Considering that your roof is constantly exposed to the outside elements, it means your roof is will diminish gradually. The pace at which it breaks down will depend on a range of variables. These include; the grade of the original components used as well as the workmanship, the amount of abuse it will have to take from the elements, how well the roof is taken care of and the design of the roof. Most roofing contractors will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and well-maintained roof, but that can never be guaranteed due to the above variables. Our suggestion is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular roof inspections to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure wash your roof, as you run the risk of eliminating any protective minerals that have been added to provide cover from the weather. Also, you really should stay clear of chlorine-based bleach cleaners since they could also cut down the life-span of your roof. When you speak with your roof cleaning specialist, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. This will clear away the unattractive algae and staining without destroying the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients love us … and we feel confident that you will grow to love us as well!
Here are a few things that some of our previous customers have had to say…
A Wonderful Job
This company did everything they told us they were planning to do, at the exact price that they quoted us. The roof repair and new roof installment was also completed on schedule and they tidied up after on their own. Undeniably fantastic and will certainly recommend them to others.
The team was professional polite and did a terrific task when fixing some significant roofing system damage that we had. I would certainly do business with them on future jobs and would definitely suggest them to others.
Excellent Experience Working With This Company
They were always timely, polite, and have fair rates. I would recommend these guys to anybody who is trying to find a reliable, honest roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Brooksville
Brooksville is a city in and the county seat of Hernando County, Florida, United States. As of the 2010 census it had a population of 7,719, up from 7,264 at the 2000 census. It is part of the Tampa-St. Petersburg-Clearwater, Florida Metropolitan Statistical Area.
Brooksville took on its present name in 1856, to honor and show support for Preston Brooks, a pro-slavery congressman from South Carolina who only shortly before had caned and seriously injured Massachusetts Senator and abolitionist Charles Sumner. Brooksville is home to historic buildings and residences, including the home of former Florida Governor William Sherman Jennings and football player Jerome Brown.
How To Choose A Reliable Roof Specialist For Your Home
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs need to be repaired or replaced at some time or any other. Unless you will find the right tools and experience to do the project yourself, that generally means hiring a professional roofer.
The value of hiring the right company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are very expensive. You need to know that you will be investing your cash wisely which the finished roof may last for many years to come. Check out these tips on how to get a reliable roofer for your own home:
1. Employ a local company. Prior to hiring a contractor, be sure that there is a physical address inside your city or county. Local contractors are more likely to be aware of the codes and building requirements in your neighborhood. They are also less likely to attempt to scam you from your money since they need to maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always spend some time to get licensed. You should be able to lookup licensing information online from the website of your city or state. Check to be sure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it is current before hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to offer evidence of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t have the mistake of hiring the initial company that you simply contact. Instead, get in touch with at the very least a few different contractors in your neighborhood to obtain quotes for the roofing project. Ask each contractor to offer you an itemized quote to be able to see just where your hard earned dollars is certainly going. Ideally, they need to send a representative in your property to examine the roof personally before offering you a quote. That way, the estimate they provide will probably be much more accurate.
4. Make sure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews from the past clients. Consider checking with groups such as the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to ensure that no major complaints have already been filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t take a contractor at their word. Instead, inquire further to present you a written contract. Make sure both you and also the contractor sign the agreement. Have a copy for yourself in the event any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the potential risk of misunderstandings and provides you with legal protection in case the contractor fails to adhere to through on his or her promises.
Deciding on a reliable roofer for your residence is really important. The roof is one of the most essential components of your home. Employing a professional roofing company having an excellent reputation is the simplest way to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of emergency roof repair in Brooksville think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.