Residential Roofing for emergency roof repair in Land O Lakes. Call 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in Land O Lakes
Who We Are
Your roofing system is probably the most critical aspect of your house that protects it from the elements. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. offers a complete range of roofing services around the Land O Lakes area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are experienced and experts in different forms of commerical roof repair services and reconstruction.
When it comes to Land O Lakes roofing, WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU CAN RELY ON
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Adding a new roof is a significant investment, so choosing a licensed and specialist roofing company to install it is essential.
Roofing REPAIR SERVICES
We provide commercial repair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Offering professional installation of gutters and downspouts to businesses of Land O Lakes and surrounding locations.
We provide the premier roof cleaning service in Land O Lakes. We’ll make your roof look like new once more!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a new roof or perhaps a roof repair, then we would be very to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation quote.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the current condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it assessed? We would be more than happy to supply you with a FREE assessment to set your mind at ease.
Being one of their largest financial investments people always have a bunch of questions prior to coming to a conclusion , below are a number of the most commonplace ones…
Unless you’re a trained contractor, the majority of roofing tasks should never be undertaken yourself. Also bear in mind that most manufacturers of products used in the roof repair won’t warranty those items unless a licensed professional carries out the task. The other thing to bear in mind is that working on a roof may be very risky, so is it really worth risking your health so you can save money?
It would be really good if we could give you a straight forward answer to this question! However, there really is no single answer fits all for each question like that. There are many unique products available and each will have its own advantages and faults. To figure out which is the ideal roof for you, you should have an expert come and take a look at your roof and they can make recommendations according to what they discover, your roof design, the environment you live in and, of course, your budget.
It actually is dependent on the type of roof and exactly what surveys are needed. Also, keep in mind that we’re working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we just can’t work on particular days then this will certainly add time to the task. A smaller home could take around a week or so, while more substantial industrial projects can be anything from a few weeks to a number of months. Just ensure that your roofing company keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Considering that your roof is consistently subjected to the outside elements, it means your roof is going to diminish gradually. The rate at which it breaks down will depend on a range of factors. Those include; the grade of the original materials used as well as the craftsmanship, the level of abuse it has to take from the elements, how well the roof is preserved and the style of the roof. Most roofing companies will quote around 20 years for a well-built and well-kept roof, but obviously that can never be guaranteed due to the above factors. Our advice is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular inspections to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should not ever pressure wash your roof, as you run the risk of removing any covering minerals that have been included to offer shielding from the elements. On top of that, you should try to stay away from chlorine-based bleach cleaners since they could also reduce the life-span of your roof. When you speak with your roof cleaning expert, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. This will get rid of the unsightly algae and discoloration without ruining the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients like us … and we feel confident that you will grow to love us too!
Here’s a small sample of what a number of our customers have said about us…
A Perfect Job
They did everything they said they were planning to do, and at the exact price that they quoted us. The job was also finished on time and they cleaned up after on their own. Absolutely perfect and would certainly recommend them to others.
Couldn't Be More Happy
The group was expert courteous and did a terrific job when repairing some substantial roofing damage that we had. I would certainly do business with them on future jobs and would definitely recommend them to others.
They were always prompt, courteous, and have reasonable prices. I would suggest to look at this company to anybody who is trying to find a reliable, sincere roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Land O Lakes
Land o’ Lakes is a census-designated place (CDP) in Pasco County, Florida, United States. Land o’ Lakes is part of the Tampa-St. Petersburg-Clearwater, Florida MSA
How To Purchase A Reliable Roofer For Your Home
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs must be repaired or replaced at some point or some other. Unless you will have the right tools and experience to do the project yourself, that frequently means hiring a professional roofing contractor.
The value of hiring the proper company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are quite expensive. You have to know that you are currently investing your money wisely and that the finished roof can last for many years ahead. Check out these guidelines on how to find a reliable roofing contractor for your home:
1. Utilize a local company. Prior to hiring a contractor, make certain that they have a physical address in your city or county. Local contractors will probably be aware of the codes and building requirements in your town. Also, they are less likely in order to scam you from your money since they should maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify that the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always spend some time to get licensed. You must be able to lookup licensing information online through the website of your own city or state. Check to make certain that the contractor’s license is valid and that it is current before getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to deliver evidence of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make the mistake of hiring the 1st company that you contact. Instead, get in touch with no less than a few different contractors in your community to acquire quotes for your roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you with an itemized quote to be able to see exactly where your cash goes. Ideally, they ought to send a representative to the property to evaluate your roof in person before supplying you with a quotation. Like that, the estimate they supply is going to be much more accurate.
4. Make sure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews using their past clients. Consider checking with groups just like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to make sure that that no major complaints have been filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t simply take a contractor at their word. Instead, question them to present you a written contract. Ensure both you and also the contractor sign the agreement. Keep a copy for your self in the event any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the risk of misunderstandings and provides you with legal protection if the contractor fails to go by through on their own promises.
Picking a reliable roofer for your residence is extremely important. Your roof is one of the most critical components of your home. Employing a professional roof specialist having an incredible reputation is the best way to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of emergency roof repair in Land O Lakes think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.