Local Roofers for emergency roof repair in Odessa. Call 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in Odessa
What We Do
Your roof is most likely the most critical aspect of your house that offers protection to it from the elements. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. offers a complete range of roofing solutions in and around the Odessa area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are seasoned and experts in different types of commerical roof repair work and reconstruction.
When it comes to Odessa roof repair and construction, WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU SHOULD RELY ON
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Installing a new roof is a significant expenditure, so selecting a licensed and expert roofing company to build it is key.
Roofing REPAIR SERVICES
We provide commercial maintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Providing professional installation of gutters and downspouts to companies of Odessa and surrounding areas.
We offer the premier roof cleaning service in Odessa. We’ll make your roof look new once more!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a new roof or maybe a roof repair, then we ‘d be more than happy to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation quote.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the present condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it assessed? We’d be happy to provide you with a FREE checkup to put your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Being one of their largest investments people usually have a bunch of questions prior to makingany decisions , below are a few of the most commonplace ones…
Unless you are a trained contractor, most roofing work really should not be undertaken yourself. Also remember that a large number of manufacturers of products used in the roof repair won’t warranty those items unless a certified roofing contractor carries out the job. Something else to always remember is that working on a roof can be very hazardous, so is it really worth jeopardizing your health for you to save money?
It would be great if we were able to give you a straight forward answer to this question! However, there actually is no one answer that fits all for each question like that. There are plenty of unique products available and each has its own benefits and disadvantages. To determine which is the best roof for you, you really should have a professional come and check out your roof and they can make recommendations according to what they see, the type of roof you have, the environment you live in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely depends on the type of roof you currently have and exactly what inspections are required. Also, remember that we will be working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we cannot work on certain days then this is going to add time to the task. A smaller home could take about a week or so, while much larger industrial projects may be anything from several weeks to a few months. Just ensure that your roofing company keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Due to the fact that your roof is continually exposed to the weather, this means your roof is will break down gradually. The rate at which it breaks down will be dependent on a variety of factors. Those include; the grade of the initial materials that were used along with the craftsmanship, the level of abuse it will have to take from the elements, how well the roof is maintained and the style of the roof. Most roofing professionals will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and well-maintained roof, but obviously that can never be guaranteed due to the above variables. Our suggestion is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular inspections to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure-wash your roof, as you take the risk of washing away any covering minerals that have been added to offer shielding from the weather. Additionally, you really should stay away from chlorine-based bleach cleaning products since they can also diminish the lifespan of your roof. When you speak with your roof cleaning expert, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. That will get rid of the unpleasant algae and staining without destroying the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers adore us … and we feel confident that you will soon grow to love us too!
Here’s a small sample of what some of our customers have had to say…
A Perfect End Result
These guys did everything they claimed they were planning to do, and at the specific price that they estimated. The roof repair and new roof installment was also completed promptly and they straightened up after themselves. Absolutely excellent and would certainly recommend them to others.
The team was expert respectful and did a terrific task when repairing some significant roofing damage that we had. I would absolutely would do business with them again and would definitely recommend them to others.
Loved Working With This Company
They were always timely, courteous, and have reasonable pricing. I would suggest to look at these guys to anybody who is looking for a really good, truthful roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Odessa
Odessa is a census-designated place (CDP) in Pasco County, Florida, United States. The population was 3,173 at the 2000 census and more than doubled to 7,267 in 2010. Northwest of Tampa, Odessa had been an area of open spaces, ranching, and horse properties. More recently it has seen many suburban property developments as Tampa’s population expands.
The Odessa area was first settled in the middle 1800s by the W.M. Mobley Family who migrated from Savannah, Georgia. Odessa was named in the 1880s by Peter Demens, a Russian immigrant who developed the community through the Orange Belt Railway. Later, the railroad came through, running parallel with S.R. 54. Demens also founded St. Petersburg, Florida and named both communities after places he used to go to in his native country.
How To Purchase A Reliable Roofing Company For Your Residence
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs should be repaired or replaced at some point or other. Unless you will find the right tools and experience to complete the task yourself, that typically means employing a professional roofing company.
The value of hiring the correct company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are usually expensive. You should know you are investing your money wisely and therefore the finished roof may last for many years in the future. Take a look at these tips about how to find a reliable roof specialist for your own home:
1. Work with a local company. Before getting a contractor, make sure that these people have a physical address within your city or county. Local contractors will probably be familiar with the codes and building requirements in the area. They are also less likely to attempt to scam you out of your money since they must maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify how the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take time to get licensed. You will be able to look up licensing information online throughout the website of your city or state. Check to make sure that the contractor’s license applies and that it must be current prior to getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to offer evidence of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make the mistake of hiring the first company which you contact. Instead, reach out to a minimum of some different contractors in your neighborhood to acquire quotes for that roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you with an itemized quote to help you see specifically where your hard earned money goes. Ideally, they ought to send an agent in your property to evaluate your homes roof personally before providing you with an estimate. This way, the estimate they supply will be a lot more accurate.
4. Ensure that the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews from their past clients. Consider checking with groups just like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to verify that no major complaints have already been filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t take a contractor at their word. Instead, inquire further to provide you with a written contract. Make certain both you and also the contractor sign the agreement. Keep a copy on your own in the event that any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the danger of misunderstandings and offers you legal protection in case the contractor fails to follow through on their own promises.
Selecting a reliable roofer for your own home is extremely important. The roof is one of the most critical components of your home. Working with a professional roof specialist who may have a fantastic reputation is the simplest way to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of emergency roof repair in Odessa think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.