Local Roofers for emergency roof repair in Zephyrhills. Dial 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in Zephyrhills
What We Do
Your roof is possibly the most significant part of your home that gives protection to it from harsh weather. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. offers a complete range of roofing services around the Zephyrhills area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are seasoned and experts in different types of commerical roof repairs and reconstruction.
When it comes to Zephyrhills roofing, WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU SHOULD RELY ON
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Installing a new roof is a substantial financial investment, so going with a licensed and skilled roofing contractor to install it is critical.
Roofing REPAIR SERVICES
We provide commercial repair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Offering expert replacement of gutters and downspouts to companies of Zephyrhills and surrounding areas.
We provide the highly regarded roof cleaning company in Zephyrhills. We’ll help make your roof look like new once more!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a brand-new roof or perhaps a roof repair, then we would be very to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation quotation.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the present state of your roof? When was the last time you had it inspected? We would be more than happy to offer you a FREE inspection to set your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Being one of their largest expenditures people typically have a plenty of questions prior to makingany decisions , listed here are some of the most commonplace ones…
Unless you are a certified roofing professional, the majority of roofing tasks should never be undertaken yourself. Additionally always remember that almost all manufacturers of products utilized in the roof repair won’t warranty those items unless a licensed professional performs the job. The other thing to remember is that working on a roof is going to be very risky, so is it really worth endangering your health so you can save money?
It would be really good if we could give you a straight forward answer to this question! However there actually is no single answer that fits all for every question like that. There are plenty of different products available and each and every one has its own benefits and disadvantages. To determine which is the best roof for you, you should have an expert come and examine your roof and they can make suggestions according to what they find, the type of roof you have, the climate you live in and, of course, your budget.
It actually depends on the kind of roof and what surveys are required. Also, keep in mind that we will be working outside in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we cannot work on certain days then this is going to add time to the job. A small home might take around a week or so, while much larger commercial jobs can be anything from a few weeks to a few months. Just ensure that your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Because your roof is continuously exposed to the weather, it means your roof is going to diminish with time. The speed at which it breaks down will depend on a number of factors. Those include; the quality of the original materials used as well as the craftsmanship, the level of abuse it will have to take from the weather, how well the roof is taken care of and the style of the roof. Most roofing companies will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and properly maintained roof, but obviously that can never be guaranteed due to the above factors. Our suggestion is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular inspections to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure wash your roof, as you take the risk of taking off any covering minerals that have been added to give cover from the elements. Furthermore, you really should stay clear of chlorine-based bleach cleaners as they can easily also decrease the life of your roof. When you communicate with your roof cleaning expert, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. That will get rid of the unattractive algae and discoloration without ruining the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers adore us … and we feel confident that you will soon grow to love us as well!
Here’s a small sample of what a number of our previous customers have had to say…
A Terrific Job
They did everything they said they were going to do, and at the specific price that they estimated. The roof repair and new roof installment was also finished promptly and they cleaned up after on their own. Undeniably flawless and will certainly recommend them to others.
The group was professional courteous and did an excellent task when repairing some substantial roofing damage that we had. I would certainly do business with them on future jobs and would highly recommend them to others.
Excellent Experience Working With This Company
They were always timely, courteous, and have fair pricing. I would recommend these guys to anybody who is trying to find a really good, honest roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Zephyrhills
Zephyrhills is a city in Pasco County, Florida, United States. The population was estimated at 14,381 in the 2014 census. It is a suburb of the Tampa Bay Metropolitan Statistical Area. Zephyrhills is also known as the headquarters of the Zephyrhills bottled water company and is a member of Tree City USA.
The community was founded in 1910 by Captain Howard B. Jeffries. Jeffries planned on making the community a home for Civil War veterans. A Founders Day celebration is held annually in March.
How To Choose A Reliable Roofing Company For Your Home
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs have to be repaired or replaced at some time or any other. Unless you will have the right tools and experience to perform the project yourself, that generally means getting a professional roofing company.
The necessity of hiring the correct company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are quite expensive. You must know that you are investing your cash wisely and therefore the finished roof will last for many years in the future. Have a look at these tips on how to get a reliable roofing company for your own home:
1. Work with a local company. Prior to getting a contractor, ensure that there is a physical address within your city or county. Local contractors will probably know about the codes and building requirements in your neighborhood. They are also unlikely to try to scam you from your money since they have to maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always make time to get licensed. You must be able to check out licensing information online with the website of your respective city or state. Check to ensure that the contractor’s license applies and that it must be current before getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to supply proof of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make the mistake of hiring the first company that you simply contact. Instead, get in touch with a minimum of a few different contractors in your neighborhood to obtain quotes for your roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you an itemized quote to enable you to see specifically where your cash is headed. Ideally, they should send an agent to your property to check your roof personally before providing you with an estimate. Doing this, the estimate they provide will be far more accurate.
4. Ensure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews off their past clients. Consider checking with groups just like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to ensure that no major complaints are already filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t take a contractor at their word. Instead, question them to present you a written contract. Be sure both you and also the contractor sign the contract. Have a copy for your self in the event that any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the chance of misunderstandings and provides you with legal protection when the contractor fails to follow along with through on their promises.
Picking a reliable roof specialist for your house is really important. Your roof is probably the most significant components of your house. Hiring a professional roofer who may have an incredible reputation is the simplest way to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of emergency roof repair in Zephyrhills think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.