Local Roofer for emergency roofer in Odessa. Phone 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in Odessa
Why Choose Us
Your roofing system is perhaps the most critical part of your house that shields it from the elements. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. provides a complete range of roof repair and new roof installment solutions in and around the Odessa area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are knowledgeable and specialists in several types of commerical roof repairs and reconstruction.
When it comes to Odessa roofing, WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU CAN RELY ON
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Adding a new roof is a substantial financial investment, so hiring a licensed and expert roofing company to install it is crucial.
Roofing REPAIR SERVICES
We offer commercial maintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Providing expert replacement of gutters and downspouts to businesses of Odessa and neighboring locations.
We provide the leading roof cleaning company in Odessa. We’ll make your roof appear like new once more!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a brand new roof or maybe a roof repair, then we ‘d be very to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation proposal.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the current state of your roof? When was the last time you had it checked? We’d be more than happy to offer you a FREE inspection to set your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Being one of their largest expenditures people always have a ton of questions prior to makingany decisions , below are a number of the most commonplace ones…
Unless you’re a properly trained roofing professional, most roofing work shouldn’t be carried out yourself. Also remember that almost all manufacturers of products used in the roof repair will not warranty those products unless a certified roofing contractor performs the work. Something else to always remember is that working on a roof can be very dangerous, so is it really worth jeopardizing your health so you can save money?
It would be really good if we could give you a simple response to this question! However, there really is no one answer that fits all for every question like that. There are several unique products available and each has its own advantages and faults. To determine which is the right roof for you, you should have a contractor come and examine your roof and they can make suggestions according to what they have seen, your roof design, the environment you live in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely depends on the type of roof you currently have and what surveys are required. Also, remember that we’re working outside in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we can’t work on particular days then this will definitely add more time to the task. A smaller home may take around a week or so, whereas more substantial commercial projects could be anything from several weeks to a number of months. Just be sure your roofing company keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Because your roof is continuously exposed to the outside elements, it means your roof is will deteriorate gradually. The rate at which it degrades will depend upon a variety of variables. These include; the quality of the original materials used along with the workmanship, the amount of abuse it will have to take from the elements, how well the roof is preserved and the type of roof. Most roofing companies will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and well-maintained roof, but obviously that can never be promised as a result of the above factors. Our advice is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular inspections to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure wash your roof, as you take the risk of eliminating any protective minerals that have been added to provide cover from the elements. Furthermore, you really should try to stay away from chlorine-based bleach cleaners as they can easily also reduce the life-span of your roof. When you speak with your roof cleaning professional, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. This will clear away the unpleasant algae and yellowing without damaging the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients love us … and we feel confident that you will grow to love us too!
Here’s a small sample of what some of our customers have said about us…
A Perfect End Result
They did every single thing they said they were going to do, at the exact price that they quoted us. The job was also completed promptly and they straightened up after on their own. Without a doubt superb and I would certainly strongly recommend them to others.
Couldn't Be More Happy
The group was professional courteous and did an excellent task when repairing some substantial roof damage that we had. I would absolutely would do business with them on future jobs and would definitely recommend them to others.
They were always timely, polite, and have fair rates. I would suggest to look at this company to anyone who is trying to find a really good, honest roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Odessa
Odessa is a census-designated place (CDP) in Pasco County, Florida, United States. The population was 3,173 at the 2000 census and more than doubled to 7,267 in 2010. Northwest of Tampa, Odessa had been an area of open spaces, ranching, and horse properties. More recently it has seen many suburban property developments as Tampa’s population expands.
The Odessa area was first settled in the middle 1800s by the W.M. Mobley Family who migrated from Savannah, Georgia. Odessa was named in the 1880s by Peter Demens, a Russian immigrant who developed the community through the Orange Belt Railway. Later, the railroad came through, running parallel with S.R. 54. Demens also founded St. Petersburg, Florida and named both communities after places he used to go to in his native country.
How To Choose A Reliable Roofer For Your House
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs should be repaired or replaced at some time or other. Unless there is the right tools and experience to complete the task yourself, that frequently means hiring a professional roofer.
The value of hiring the right company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects can be expensive. You should know that you are investing your hard earned dollars wisely and therefore the finished roof will last for quite some time to come. Check out these easy methods to locate a reliable roofing company for your own home:
1. Employ a local company. Before getting a contractor, make certain that these people have a physical address in your city or county. Local contractors will probably be familiar with the codes and building requirements in your area. They are also not as likely in order to scam you from the money since they must maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify that the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always make time to get licensed. You must be able to lookup licensing information online with the website of your respective city or state. Check to ensure that the contractor’s license applies and that it must be current prior to hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to provide proof of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make the mistake of hiring the initial company which you contact. Instead, get in touch with no less than a few different contractors in your neighborhood to acquire quotes for that roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you with an itemized quote to be able to see specifically where your cash goes. Ideally, they should send an agent for your property to check your roof directly before offering you a quote. That way, the estimate they give will probably be a lot more accurate.
4. Ensure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews using their past clients. Consider checking with groups just like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to verify that no major complaints have been filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t simply take a contractor at their word. Instead, ask them to present you a written contract. Make certain both you and also the contractor sign the agreement. Have a copy on your own in the event any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the risk of misunderstandings and offers you legal protection in the event the contractor fails to go by through on the promises.
Picking a reliable roof specialist for your residence is important. The roof is probably the most critical components of your property. Hiring a professional roofing company who has an incredible reputation is the best way to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of emergency roofer in Odessa think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.