Local Roofers for emergency roofer in The Villages. Call 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in The Villages
What We Do
Your roofing system is perhaps the most critical aspect of your home that protects it from harsh weather. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. provides a complete array of roof repair and new roof installment solutions in and around the The Villages area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are seasoned and professionals in various types of commerical roof repair work and rebuilds.
When it comes to The Villages roof repair and installation, WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU SHOULD TRUST
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Installing a new roof is a substantial investment, so going with a licensed and professional roofing company to build it is crucial.
We offer commercial maintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Offering expert installation of gutters and downspouts to businesses of The Villages and surrounding areas.
We provide the #1 roof cleaning company in The Villages. We’ll help make your roof look like new once more!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a brand-new roof or perhaps a roof repair, then we would be very to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation proposal.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the existing condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it assessed? We’d be more than happy to supply you with a FREE inspection to put your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Being one of their most significant expenditures people always have a number of questions prior to coming to a conclusion , below are a few of the most common ones…
Unless you’re a qualified contractor, the majority of roofing jobs should never be performed yourself. Also always remember that a lot of manufacturers of products used in the repair of the roof will not warranty those items unless a licensed roofing contractor performs the task. The other thing to bear in mind is that working on a roof is going to be very hazardous, so is it really worth jeopardizing your health so you can save money?
It would be great if we were able to give you a straight forward answer to this question! However, there actually is no single answer that fits all for every question like that. There are a lot of unique products available and each one will have its own advantages and faults. To know which is the ideal roof for you, you should have a contractor come and take a look at your roof and they can make suggestions based on what they see, the type of roof you have, the environment you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It really depends on the kind of roof you have and exactly what evaluations are mandated. Also, remember that we will be working outside in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we just can’t work on certain days then this will definitely add more time to the job. A smaller home might take about a week or so, whereas much larger commercial jobs could be anything from several weeks to a few months. Just make certain your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Because your roof is always subjected to the weather, it means your roof is will diminish with time. The speed at which it degrades will depend on a range of factors. Those include; the quality of the original materials used along with the workmanship, the amount of abuse it will have to take from the elements, how well the roof is taken care of and the design of the roof. Most roofing professionals will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and well-maintained roof, but obviously that can never be guaranteed because of the above factors. Our suggestion is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular roof inspections to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure-wash your roof, as you take the risk of washing away any covering minerals that have been added to offer shielding from the elements. In addition, you really should steer clear of chlorine-based bleach cleaning products as they may also decrease the lifespan of your roof. When you communicate with your roof cleaning professional, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. This will get rid of the unsightly algae and staining without destroying the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers like us … and we feel confident that you will soon grow to love us too!
Here’s a small sample of what some of our previous customers have said about us…
A Really Great End Result
These guys did every single thing they said they were going to do, and at the exact price that they estimated. The roof install was also completed on schedule and they straightened up after on their own. Undeniably perfect and would certainly highly recommend them to others.
The team was expert polite and did a fantastic job when repairing some significant roofing system damage that we had. I would absolutely would do business with them on other jobs and would definitely suggest them to others.
Loved Working With This Company
They were always timely, considerate, and have fair pricing. I would suggest to look at these guys to anyone who is trying to find a really good, honest roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About The Villages
The Villages is a census-designated place (CDP) in Sumter County, Florida, United States. It shares its name with a broader master-planned age-restricted community that spreads into portions of Lake and Marion counties. The overall development lies in central Florida, approximately 20 miles (32 km) south of Ocala and approximately 45 miles (72 km) northwest of Orlando.
How To Locate A Reliable Roofing Company For Your Home
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs have to be repaired or replaced at some time or some other. Unless you have the right tools and experience to complete the work yourself, that frequently means working with a professional roofing company.
The importance of hiring the correct company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are quite expensive. You should know that you are investing your hard earned dollars wisely and that the finished roof may last for a long time to come. Look at these tips about how to get a reliable roofing company for your house:
1. Work with a local company. Before getting a contractor, make sure that there is a physical address with your city or county. Local contractors are more likely to be informed about the codes and building requirements in the area. Also, they are more unlikely in order to scam you from the money since they should maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify how the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always make time to get licensed. You should certainly lookup licensing information online through the website of the city or state. Check to be sure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it is current prior to hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to deliver evidence of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make the mistake of hiring the very first company that you contact. Instead, reach out to at the very least some different contractors in your community to obtain quotes for your roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you with an itemized quote to help you see just where your money goes. Ideally, they need to send a representative for your property to evaluate the roof in person before supplying you with an insurance quote. Like that, the estimate they offer is going to be a lot more accurate.
4. Ensure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews using their past clients. Consider checking with groups just like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to verify that no major complaints have already been filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t take a contractor at their word. Instead, ask them to present you with a written contract. Be sure both you and the contractor sign the agreement. Keep a copy on your own just in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the potential risk of misunderstandings and gives you legal protection if the contractor fails to follow through on the promises.
Selecting a reliable roofing company for your own home is really important. Your homes roof is probably the most significant components of your house. Hiring a professional roofing contractor having an incredible reputation is the simplest way to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of emergency roofer in The Villages think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.