Residential Roofer for epdm roofing in Land O Lakes. Call 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in Land O Lakes
Why Choose Us
Your roofing system is possibly the most significant part of your home that protects it from harsh weather. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. offers a complete range of roofing solutions in and around the Land O Lakes area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are skilled and experts in several types of commerical roof repair work and rebuilds.
When it comes to Land O Lakes roof repair and installation, WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU CAN RELY ON
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Constructing a new roof is a substantial financial investment, so choosing a licensed and expert roofing company to build it is crucial.
We offer commercial maintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Providing professional replacement of gutters and downspouts to businesses of Land O Lakes and surrounding areas.
Our company offers the premier roof cleaning company in Land O Lakes. We’ll help make your roof look new once more!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a brand new roof or possibly a roof repair, then we would be very to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation quotation.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the current condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it examined? We would be more than happy to provide you with a FREE checkup to set your mind at ease.
As one of their biggest investments people typically have a bunch of questions prior to makingany decisions , listed here are a number of the most common ones…
Unless you are a properly trained roofing professional, most roofing work shouldn’t be undertaken yourself. Additionally remember that the majority of manufacturers of products used in the roof repair won’t warranty those products unless a certified roofing contractor carries out the work. Something else to remember is that working on a roof can be very dangerous, so is it really worth risking your health in order to save money?
It would be fantastic if we were able to give you a simple answer to this question! However, there actually is no single answer that fits all for every question like that. There are many unique products readily available and each and every one has its own benefits and faults. To figure out which is the right roof for your home, you really should have an expert come and examine your roof and they can make recommendations according to what they have seen, your roof design, the climate you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely depends upon the type of roof you have and what evaluations are required. Also, keep in mind that we will be working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we just can’t work on a number of days then this will definitely add time to the task. A small home could take around a week or so, while more substantial commercial projects can be anything from a few weeks to a few months. Just be sure your roofing company keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Due to the fact that your roof is constantly exposed to the outside elements, this means your roof is going to degrade with time. The rate at which it degrades will depend on a number of variables. These include; the quality of the original materials used and the craftsmanship, the level of abuse it will have to take from the elements, how well the roof is taken care of and the style of the roof. Most roofing companies will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and properly maintained roof, but that can never be guaranteed because of the above factors. Our suggestion is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular inspections to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure-wash your roof, as you take the risk of getting rid of any covering minerals that have been included to offer cover from the weather. Aside from that, you should keep away from chlorine-based bleach cleaners as they can also cut down the life of your roof. When you speak to your roof cleaning expert, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. That will clear away the unappealing algae and discoloration without damaging the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers like us … and we feel confident that you will soon grow to love us as well!
Here are a few things that a number of our customers have had to say…
A Terrific End Result
They did absolutely everything they told us they were planning to do, at the exact price that they quoted us. The roof install was also completed on time and they tidied up after on their own. Undeniably fantastic and I would certainly recommend them to others.
Couldn't Be Happier
The team was expert courteous and did an excellent job when fixing some considerable roofing system damage that we had. I would certainly do business with them again and would definitely suggest them to others.
Loved Working With This Company
They were always prompt, courteous, and have fair pricing. I would recommend this company to anyone who is searching for a reliable, truthful roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Land O Lakes
Land o’ Lakes is a census-designated place (CDP) in Pasco County, Florida, United States. Land o’ Lakes is part of the Tampa-St. Petersburg-Clearwater, Florida MSA
How To Purchase A Reliable Roofer For Your Residence
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs should be repaired or replaced at some point or some other. Unless you will find the right tools and experience to perform the task yourself, that generally means getting a professional roofer.
The value of hiring the proper company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are quite expensive. You should know that you are investing your hard earned money wisely and that the finished roof will last for several years in the future. Check out these tips on how to get a reliable roofing contractor for your home:
1. Utilize a local company. Prior to getting a contractor, ensure that they have a physical address inside your city or county. Local contractors will probably be aware of the codes and building requirements in the area. They are also unlikely to try and scam you away from your money since they have to maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify how the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take the time to get licensed. You should be able to lookup licensing information online throughout the website of your respective city or state. Check to make sure that the contractor’s license applies and that it is current prior to hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to supply evidence of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t create the mistake of hiring the initial company that you just contact. Instead, reach out to no less than some different contractors in your neighborhood to get quotes for your roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you an itemized quote to help you see precisely where your hard earned dollars goes. Ideally, they should send an agent in your property to look at the roof face-to-face before giving you an estimate. That way, the estimate they provide will be considerably more accurate.
4. Make sure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews using their past clients. Consider checking with groups such as the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to make sure that that no major complaints have been filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t you need to take a contractor at their word. Instead, inquire further to present you with a written contract. Ensure both you together with the contractor sign the contract. Have a copy yourself just in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the risk of misunderstandings and will provide you with legal protection if the contractor fails to adhere to through on his or her promises.
Deciding on a reliable roofing company for your residence is very important. Your homes roof is one of the most essential components of your home. Hiring a professional roof specialist having an excellent reputation is the easiest method to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of epdm roofing in Land O Lakes think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.