Local Roofer for epdm roofing in Lutz. Phone 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in Lutz
What We Do
Your roofing system is probably the most significant aspect of your house that offers protection to it from the elements. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. provides a complete array of roofing solutions around the Lutz area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are experienced and experts in various forms of commerical roof repair work and reconstruction.
When it comes to Lutz roof repair and installation, WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU SHOULD TRUST
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Installing a new roof is a substantial investment, so selecting a licensed and skilled roofing contractor to build it is imperative.
We offer commercial maintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Providing professional replacement of gutters and downspouts to businesses of Lutz and neighboring locations.
Our company offers the premier roof cleaning service in Lutz. We’ll make your roof appear like new once more!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a new roof or possibly a roof repair, then we would be more than willing to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation proposal.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the current condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it inspected? We would be happy to offer you a FREE evaluation to set your mind at ease.
Being one of their biggest investments people typically have a ton of questions prior to makingany decisions , listed here are a few of the most common ones…
Unless you are a qualified roofing professional, the majority of roofing work should never be performed yourself. Additionally bear in mind that a large number of manufacturers of products utilized in the repair of the roof won’t warranty those items unless a licensed professional performs the task. Something else to bear in mind is that working on a roof is going to be very dangerous, so is it really worth jeopardizing your health for you to save money?
It would be really good if we were able to give you a simple response to that question! But there really is no single answer fits all for every question like that. There are several different products readily available and each one will have its own benefits and faults. To know which is the right roof for you, you ought to have an expert come and examine your roof and they can make recommendations based on what they have seen, your roof design, the environment you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely is dependent on the kind of roof you currently have and what inspections are required. Also, bear in mind that we will be working outside in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we can’t work on a number of days then this will add more time to the task. A smaller home might take around a week or so, whereas larger industrial projects might be anything from several weeks to a few months. Just ensure your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Considering that your roof is consistently subjected to the outside elements, this means your roof is will break down over time. The rate at which it breaks down will depend upon a range of factors. These include; the quality of the initial components used along with the workmanship, the amount of abuse it will have to take from the elements, how well the roof is taken care of and the design of the roof. Most roofing professionals will quote around 20 years for a well-built and well-maintained roof, but obviously that can never be promised because of the above variables. Our advice is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular checkups to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You shouldn’t ever pressure wash your roof, as you take the risk of taking off any protective minerals that have been added to give protection from the weather. Also, you should stay away from chlorine-based bleach cleaners as they can easily also cut down the life of your roof. When you speak to your roof cleaning specialist, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. This will eliminate the undesirable algae and discoloration without ruining the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers really love us … and we hope that you will soon grow to love us too!
Here are a few things that some of our customers have had to say…
A Wonderful Job
They did absolutely everything they claimed they were planning to do, and at the exact price that they quoted us. The roof install was also finished on time and they tidied up after themselves. Undeniably superb and I would certainly strongly recommend them to others.
The team was professional respectful and did a great task when repairing some substantial roofing damage that we had. I would absolutely would work with them again and would highly recommend them to others.
They were always timely, courteous, and have fair rates. I would suggest to look at these guys to anyone who is looking for a reliable, sincere roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Lutz
Lutz /ˈluːts/ is an unincorporated census-designated place (CDP) in Hillsborough County, Florida, United States. It is fifteen miles north of Tampa. The northern part of Lutz also makes up a portion of south Pasco County. The population was 19,344 at the 2010 census.
Lutz began with the construction of a small train depot on the Tampa Northern Railroad. The area surrounding the depot officially became known as “Lutz” when the U.S. Postal Service authorized a post office. The community was named for W. P. Lutz, who was credited with bringing the railroad to town.
How To Locate A Reliable Roof Specialist For Your Residence
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs have to be repaired or replaced at some point or any other. Unless there is the right tools and experience to complete the task yourself, that usually means getting a professional roofing contractor.
The importance of hiring the proper company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are quite expensive. You should know you are investing your money wisely and that the finished roof can last for several years in the future. Check out these easy methods to get a reliable roofer for your house:
1. Make use of a local company. Before hiring a contractor, ensure that these people have a physical address with your city or county. Local contractors are more likely to be familiar with the codes and building requirements in the area. Also, they are unlikely in order to scam you away from your money since they need to maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify that this contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take time to get licensed. You should be able to search for licensing information online through the website of your own city or state. Check to be sure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it must be current before getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to offer proof of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t create the mistake of hiring the very first company which you contact. Instead, reach out to a minimum of some different contractors in your community to obtain quotes for the roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you with an itemized quote to enable you to see specifically where your money goes. Ideally, they ought to send a representative to your property to look at the roof directly before giving you a quote. Like that, the estimate they supply will be a lot more accurate.
4. Make sure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews off their past clients. Consider checking with groups just like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to make sure that that no major complaints are already filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t simply take a contractor at their word. Instead, question them to provide you with a written contract. Be sure both you and also the contractor sign the contract. Have a copy for yourself in the event that any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the danger of misunderstandings and will provide you with legal protection in the event the contractor fails to go by through on his or her promises.
Selecting a reliable roof specialist for your residence is extremely important. The roof is amongst the most important components of your residence. Hiring a professional roofer who has a fantastic reputation is the easiest method to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of epdm roofing in Lutz think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.