Local Roofers for epdm roofing in Lutz. Call 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in Lutz
What We Do
Your roof is undoubtedly the most important part of your home that offers protection to it from the elements. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. provides a complete array of roofing services around the Lutz area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are knowledgeable and professionals in various types of commerical roof repairs and rebuilds.
When it comes to Lutz roof repair and construction, WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU CAN TRUST
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Adding a new roof is a significant investment, so going with a licensed and expert roofing company to build it is key.
We offer commercial repair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Providing expert replacement of gutters and downspouts to businesses of Lutz and neighboring areas.
Our company offers the premier roof cleaning company in Lutz. We’ll make your roof appear like new once more!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a brand-new roof or possibly a roof repair, then we would be more than willing to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation quotation.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the current condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it evaluated? We’d be happy to offer you a FREE evaluation to set your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Being one of their most significant expenditures people typically have a bunch of questions before coming to a conclusion , below are a number of the most commonplace ones…
Unless you’re a properly trained roofing professional, most roofing jobs should never be undertaken yourself. Additionally bear in mind that the majority of manufacturers of products used in the repair of the roof won’t warranty those products unless a licensed roofing contractor performs the job. Something else to always remember is that working on a roof is going to be very dangerous, so is it really worth jeopardizing your health in order to save money?
It would be great if we were able to give you a straight forward response to this question! But there actually is no single answer that fits all for each question like that. There are so many different products readily available and each one will have its own advantages and faults. To figure out which is the best roof for you, you ought to have a contractor come and examine your roof and they can make recommendations based on what they observe, your roof design, the climate you live in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely depends on the kind of roof and exactly what inspections are required. Also, bear in mind that we’re working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we can’t work on particular days then this will add time to the job. A small home may take around a week or so, while larger commercial projects might be anything from several weeks to a few months. Just ensure that your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Considering that your roof is consistently exposed to the weather, this means your roof is will deteriorate over time. The rate at which it degrades will be dependent on a number of factors. Those include; the grade of the initial components used as well as the craftsmanship, the amount of abuse it has to take from the elements, how well the roof is taken care of and the type of roof. Most roofing companies will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and properly maintained roof, but that can never be guaranteed due to the above issues. Our advice is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular roof inspections to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You shouldn’t ever pressure-wash your roof, as you take the risk of washing away any protective minerals that have been added to provide protection from the weather. Additionally, you really should steer clear of chlorine-based bleach cleaning products as they can easily also cut down the life of your roof. When you talk to your roof cleaning professional, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. That will get rid of the unpleasant algae and staining without damaging the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers love us … and we really hope that you will soon grow to love us as well!
Here’s a small sample of what a number of our previous customers have said about us…
A Perfect End Result
They did every single thing they said they were planning to do, and at the exact price that they estimated. The job was also completed on schedule and they tidied up after on their own. Without a doubt awesome and will certainly recommend them to others.
The team was professional respectful and did an excellent job when repairing some substantial roofing system damage that we had. I would absolutely would do business with them again and would definitely suggest them to others.
Excellent Experience Working With This Company
They were always timely, polite, and have reasonable pricing. I would suggest to look at these guys to anybody who is looking for a reliable, sincere roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Lutz
Lutz /ˈluːts/ is an unincorporated census-designated place (CDP) in Hillsborough County, Florida, United States. It is fifteen miles north of Tampa. The northern part of Lutz also makes up a portion of south Pasco County. The population was 19,344 at the 2010 census.
Lutz began with the construction of a small train depot on the Tampa Northern Railroad. The area surrounding the depot officially became known as “Lutz” when the U.S. Postal Service authorized a post office. The community was named for W. P. Lutz, who was credited with bringing the railroad to town.
How To Purchase A Reliable Roof Specialist For Your House
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs need to be repaired or replaced at some time or some other. Unless you will find the right tools and experience to complete the project yourself, that usually means hiring a professional roofer.
The value of hiring the right company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are quite expensive. You have to know that you are investing your cash wisely and that the finished roof lasts for many years in the future. Take a look at these tips on how to locate a reliable roofer for your house:
1. Make use of a local company. Before getting a contractor, be sure that these people have a physical address within your city or county. Local contractors are more inclined to know about the codes and building requirements in your area. They are also not as likely to attempt to scam you from the money since they have to maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify that this contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take time to get licensed. You will be able to check out licensing information online through the website of the city or state. Check to make certain that the contractor’s license applies and that it must be current before getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to provide proof of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make your mistake of hiring the 1st company which you contact. Instead, get in touch with at the very least a few different contractors in your community to obtain quotes for the roofing project. Ask each contractor to provide you with an itemized quote to help you see precisely where your hard earned dollars is certainly going. Ideally, they should send an agent in your property to examine your homes roof personally before offering you an insurance quote. This way, the estimate they give is going to be considerably more accurate.
4. Be sure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews using their past clients. Consider checking with groups such as the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to ensure that no major complaints have already been filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t just take a contractor at their word. Instead, ask them to present you with a written contract. Make certain both you and the contractor sign the agreement. Keep a copy on your own in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the chance of misunderstandings and offers you legal protection in the event the contractor fails to adhere to through on their own promises.
Selecting a reliable roofing company for your house is really important. Your roof is probably the most critical components of your home. Getting a professional roofing contractor having an incredible reputation is the best way to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of epdm roofing in Lutz think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.