Commercial Roofing for epdm roofing in New Port Richey. Call 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in New Port Richey
What We Do
Your roof is possibly the most important part of your home that protects it from the elements. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. provides a complete array of roofing solutions around the New Port Richey area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are skilled and specialists in several types of commerical roof repair work and reconstruction.
When it comes to New Port Richey roofing, WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU SHOULD TRUST
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Constructing a new roof is a substantial financial investment, so going with a licensed and professional roofing company to build it is vital.
Roofing MAINTENANCE & REPAIRS
We offer commercial maintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Offering professional replacement of gutters and downspouts to companies of New Port Richey and neighboring locations.
We provide the #1 roof cleaning service in New Port Richey. We’ll help make your roof appear like new again!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a brand new roof or perhaps a roof repair, then we would be more than willing to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation proposal.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the current condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it assessed? We would be happy to supply you with a FREE examination to put your mind at ease.
As one of their biggest investments people typically have a ton of questions before coming to a conclusion , listed here are a few of the more commonplace ones…
Unless you are a trained roofing professional, the majority of roofing tasks shouldn’t be undertaken yourself. In addition keep in mind that almost all manufacturers of products utilized in the repair of the roof won’t warranty those products unless a certified professional carries out the job. Something else to bear in mind is that working on a roof may be very dangerous, so is it really worth jeopardizing your health in order to save money?
It would be fantastic if we were able to give you a simple response to this question! But there really is no one answer that fits all for each question like that. There are a lot of unique products available and each will have its own advantages and disadvantages. To know which is the best roof for you, you ought to have an expert come and check out your roof and they can make suggestions according to what they find, your roof design, the environment you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It really depends upon the type of roof you have and what inspections are required. Also, bear in mind that we will be working outside in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we just can’t work on particular days then this will add more time to the job. A small home might take around a week or so, while larger industrial jobs might be anything from several weeks to a few months. Just see to it your roofing company keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Due to the fact that your roof is continuously exposed to the outside elements, it means your roof is going to deteriorate gradually. The speed at which it deteriorates will depend on a number of variables. These include; the grade of the original components used and the craftsmanship, the amount of abuse it will have to take from the elements, how well the roof is maintained and the type of roof. Most roofing companies will quote around 20 years for a well-built and well-kept roof, but obviously that can never be promised due to the above factors. Our suggestion is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular roof inspections to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should not ever pressure wash your roof, as you run the risk of removing any protective materials that have been included to give protection from the weather. Aside from that, you should keep away from chlorine-based bleach cleaning products as they can also diminish the life of your roof. When you communicate with your roof cleaning professional, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. This will eliminate the undesirable algae and staining without destroying the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers love us … and we feel confident that you will soon grow to love us too!
Here are a few things that some of our previous customers have said about us…
A Perfect End Result
They did every single thing they claimed they were going to do, and at the exact price that they quoted us. The roof install was also finished on schedule and they straightened up after on their own. Undeniably perfect and would certainly strongly recommend them to others.
Couldn't Be Happier
The team was professional courteous and did a terrific job when repairing some substantial roofing system damage that we had. I would certainly work with them again and would definitely recommend them to others.
They were always prompt, polite, and have reasonable rates. I would suggest to look at this company to anyone who is trying to find a reliable, truthful roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About New Port Richey
New Port Richey is a city in Pasco County, Florida, United States. It is a suburban city included in the Tampa-St. Petersburg-Clearwater, Florida Metropolitan Statistical Area.
By 1914 the area around Orange Lake was being called “new Port Richey” and the older part of Port Richey was called “old Port Richey.” In 1915 a separate post office was established for the residents of the southern part of Port Richey. The post office was named New Port Richey, and the name became official. The first postmaster was Gerben DeVries. The growth of the city came about after George Sims purchased the Port Richey Land Company. He built a home in New Port Richey in 1916.
How To Choose A Reliable Roofer For Your Own Home
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs must be repaired or replaced at some point or any other. Unless you have the right tools and experience to do the project yourself, that usually means getting a professional roofer.
The significance of hiring the right company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are quite expensive. You should know that you are currently investing your hard earned money wisely and therefore the finished roof lasts for several years ahead. Look at these guidelines on how to find a reliable roofing company for your own home:
1. Utilize a local company. Before getting a contractor, make sure that there is a physical address with your city or county. Local contractors will probably be aware of the codes and building requirements in your neighborhood. Also, they are unlikely in order to scam you from the money since they must maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify that the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take time to get licensed. You should be able to lookup licensing information online from the website of your respective city or state. Check to be sure that the contractor’s license applies and that it is current before hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to offer evidence of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t create the mistake of hiring the very first company that you simply contact. Instead, reach out to at least some different contractors in your community to get quotes for that roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you with an itemized quote to help you see specifically where your hard earned money is headed. Ideally, they should send a representative in your property to examine your homes roof face-to-face before supplying you with an insurance quote. This way, the estimate they provide will likely be considerably more accurate.
4. Ensure that the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews from the past clients. Consider checking with groups like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to make sure that that no major complaints have already been filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t just take a contractor at their word. Instead, inquire further to offer you a written contract. Make certain both you together with the contractor sign the agreement. Keep a copy for your self just in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the danger of misunderstandings and offers you legal protection when the contractor fails to adhere to through on his or her promises.
Picking a reliable roofing contractor for your house is really important. Your homes roof is amongst the most significant components of your property. Hiring a professional roof specialist that has an excellent reputation is the simplest way to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of epdm roofing in New Port Richey think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.