Local Roofer for epdm roofing in Wesley Chapel. Dial 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in Wesley Chapel
What We Do For You
Your roof is perhaps the most important aspect of your house that gives protection to it from harsh weather. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. offers a complete range of roofing solutions around the Wesley Chapel area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are seasoned and specialists in different forms of commerical roof repair services and rebuilds.
When it comes to Wesley Chapel roofing, WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU SHOULD TRUST
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Constructing a new roof is a substantial investment, so selecting a licensed and professional roofing company to install it is key.
Roofing MAINTENANCE & REPAIRS
We provide commercial repair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Providing expert replacement of gutters and downspouts to companies of Wesley Chapel and surrounding locations.
Our company provides the top roof cleaning company in Wesley Chapel. We’ll make your roof appear like new once more!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a brand new roof or perhaps a roof repair, then we ‘d be more than willing to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation proposal.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the current state of your roof? When was the last time you had it examined? We’d be happy to supply you with a FREE assessment to put your mind at ease.
Being one of their biggest financial investments people always have a ton of questions before makingany decisions , listed here are a few of the most commonplace ones…
Unless you’re a certified roofing professional, the majority of roofing jobs shouldn’t be carried out yourself. In addition remember that most manufacturers of products used in the roof repair won’t warranty those products unless a licensed professional carries out the task. Something else to bear in mind is that working on a roof may be very risky, so is it really worth risking your health for you to save money?
It would be really good if we were able to give you a simple answer to this question! However, there really is no one answer that fits all for each question like that. There are plenty of different products readily available and each one has its own merits and disadvantages. To figure out which is the right roof for your home, you really should have an expert come and examine your roof and they can make suggestions based on what they find, the type of roof you have, the climate you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely depends upon the kind of roof you have and what surveys are needed. Also, keep in mind that we will be working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we just can’t work on certain days then this will definitely add time to the job. A smaller home might take around a week or so, while much larger industrial projects might be anything from several weeks to a few months. Just ensure your roofing company keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Because your roof is consistently subjected to the weather, this means your roof is will break down over time. The rate at which it degrades will depend upon a variety of factors. These include; the quality of the initial materials that were used along with the craftsmanship, the level of abuse it will have to take from the elements, how well the roof is maintained and the type of roof. Most roofing companies will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and well-maintained roof, but obviously that can never be guaranteed because of the above factors. Our advice is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular checkups to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure wash your roof, as you take the risk of removing any covering minerals that have been included to provide shielding from the weather. Additionally, you really should try to stay away from chlorine-based bleach cleaners since they may also lower the life of your roof. When you converse with your roof cleaning professional, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. That will remove the unattractive algae and staining without destroying the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers like us … and we hope that you will grow to love us too!
Here are a few things that a number of our previous customers have had to say…
A Terrific Job
These guys did absolutely everything they told us they were going to do, and at the exact price that they estimated. The job was also finished on schedule and they tidied up after on their own. Without a doubt flawless and would certainly recommend them to others.
The group was expert courteous and did a terrific task when repairing some substantial roofing damage that we had. I would absolutely would work with them again and would highly suggest them to others.
Loved Working With This Company
They were always prompt, considerate, and have reasonable rates. I would recommend these guys to anyone who is searching for a really good, honest roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Wesley Chapel
Wesley Chapel is an unincorporated census-designated place in Pasco County, Florida, United States. It is part of the Tampa Bay Area metro. Founded by Zach Skidmore in 1948. The population was 44,092 at the 2010 census. In 2003, some residents of Wesley Chapel started a movement to incorporate the community (including areas not in the official CDP). This “city,” which would have been the largest and most populous in Pasco County, never materialized.
Wesley Chapel is located at 28°10′43″N 82°21′2″W / 28.17861°N 82.35056°W / 28.17861; -82.35056 (28.178688, -82.350676).
How To Locate A Reliable Roofer For Your Home
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs need to be repaired or replaced at some time or other. Unless you will find the right tools and experience to complete the job yourself, that frequently means working with a professional roofing contractor.
The importance of hiring the proper company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are usually expensive. You should know that you are investing your hard earned dollars wisely and therefore the finished roof will last for several years into the future. Look at these guidelines on how to locate a reliable roofing contractor for your residence:
1. Make use of a local company. Before hiring a contractor, make certain that these people have a physical address with your city or county. Local contractors are more inclined to know about the codes and building requirements in your area. Also, they are more unlikely to attempt to scam you from the money since they need to maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify how the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take time to get licensed. You will be able to check out licensing information online with the website of the city or state. Check to ensure that the contractor’s license applies and that it is current prior to getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to deliver proof of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t have the mistake of hiring the first company that you just contact. Instead, get in touch with at least a few different contractors in your neighborhood to acquire quotes to the roofing project. Ask each contractor to offer you an itemized quote to help you see exactly where your hard earned money is certainly going. Ideally, they should send a representative to your property to evaluate the roof face-to-face before providing you with an insurance quote. Doing this, the estimate they give will likely be considerably more accurate.
4. Ensure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews off their past clients. Consider checking with groups much like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to verify that no major complaints are already filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t you need to take a contractor at their word. Instead, ask them to present you a written contract. Make sure both you together with the contractor sign the contract. Keep a copy on your own in the event that any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the potential risk of misunderstandings and provides you with legal protection when the contractor fails to follow through on his or her promises.
Selecting a reliable roofing company for your house is very important. Your roof is amongst the most critical components of your property. Working with a professional roof specialist having a great reputation is the best way to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of epdm roofing in Wesley Chapel think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.