Residential Roofer for epdm roofing in Wesley Chapel. Dial 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in Wesley Chapel
Why Choose Us
Your roofing system is undoubtedly the most critical aspect of your home that shields it from the elements. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. provides a complete range of roofing solutions around the Wesley Chapel area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are knowledgeable and specialists in various forms of commerical roof repair work and rebuilds.
When it comes to Wesley Chapel roof repair and construction, WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU CAN RELY ON
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Installing a new roof is a significant financial commitment, so hiring a licensed and specialist roofing contractor to build it is crucial.
We offer commercial maintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Offering professional installation of gutters and downspouts to businesses of Wesley Chapel and surrounding areas.
We provide the premier roof cleaning service in Wesley Chapel. We’ll help make your roof look new once again!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a brand-new roof or perhaps a roof repair, then we ‘d be very to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation quotation.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the current condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it evaluated? We would be happy to provide you with a FREE checkup to set your mind at ease.
Being one of their biggest financial investments people usually have a lotof questions before coming to a conclusion , listed here are some of the more commonplace ones…
Unless you’re a certified contractor, the majority of roofing jobs really should not be undertaken yourself. In addition keep in mind that almost all manufacturers of products utilized in the repair of the roof won’t warranty those items unless a certified professional carries out the task. Something else to remember is that working on a roof could be very risky, so is it really worth jeopardizing your health for you to save money?
It would be great if we could give you a straight forward response to this question! But there actually is no single answer fits all for each question like that. There are so many unique products available and each one will have its own merits and faults. To determine which is the best roof for your home, you really should have a contractor come and take a look at your roof and they can make recommendations according to what they see, your roof design, the environment you live in and, of course, your budget.
It actually depends on the kind of roof you currently have and what surveys are needed. Also, keep in mind that we’re working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we cannot work on certain days then this will add time to the job. A smaller home may take about a week or so, while larger industrial projects can be anything from a few weeks to a number of months. Just ensure that your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Because your roof is constantly exposed to the outside elements, this means your roof is going to break down with time. The speed at which it deteriorates will depend on a number of variables. Those include; the quality of the initial components used as well as the workmanship, the level of abuse it will have to take from the weather, how well the roof is maintained and the style of the roof. Most roofing companies will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and properly maintained roof, but obviously that can never be promised because of the above issues. Our advice is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular checkups to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You shouldn’t ever pressure wash your roof, as you run the risk of eliminating any covering minerals that have been added to give cover from the elements. On top of that, you really should steer clear of chlorine-based bleach cleaners as they can also cut down the life of your roof. When you speak to your roof cleaning professional, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. That will clear away the undesirable algae and yellowing without destroying the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers really love us … and we feel confident that you will grow to love us as well!
Here are a few things that a number of our previous customers have said about us…
A Perfect Job
These guys did every single thing they claimed they were going to do, at the exact price that they quoted us. The roof repair and new roof installment was also finished in a timely manner and they tidied up after themselves. Absolutely awesome and will certainly recommend them to others.
Couldn't Be More Happy
The team was professional courteous and did a great job when repairing some substantial roofing damage that we had. I would certainly work with them again and would definitely recommend them to others.
Loved Working With This Company
They were always prompt, considerate, and have fair prices. I would suggest to look at these guys to anyone who is trying to find a reliable, honest roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Wesley Chapel
Wesley Chapel is an unincorporated census-designated place in Pasco County, Florida, United States. It is part of the Tampa Bay Area metro. Founded by Zach Skidmore in 1948. The population was 44,092 at the 2010 census. In 2003, some residents of Wesley Chapel started a movement to incorporate the community (including areas not in the official CDP). This “city,” which would have been the largest and most populous in Pasco County, never materialized.
Wesley Chapel is located at 28°10′43″N 82°21′2″W / 28.17861°N 82.35056°W / 28.17861; -82.35056 (28.178688, -82.350676).
How To Choose A Reliable Roofing Contractor For Your Own Home
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs need to be repaired or replaced at one point or other. Unless you have the right tools and experience to do the project yourself, that typically means getting a professional roofer.
The significance of hiring the correct company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are quite expensive. You should know that you will be investing your money wisely and therefore the finished roof may last for a long time into the future. Look at these easy methods to find a reliable roofing contractor for your house:
1. Utilize a local company. Prior to getting a contractor, be sure that these people have a physical address within your city or county. Local contractors are more inclined to be aware of the codes and building requirements in the area. They are also unlikely in order to scam you from the money since they have to maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify how the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always make time to get licensed. You should certainly search for licensing information online from the website of your city or state. Check to make sure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it must be current prior to hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to offer evidence of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t have the mistake of hiring the initial company which you contact. Instead, get in touch with at least various contractors in your community to have quotes to the roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you with an itemized quote to help you see specifically where your cash is going. Ideally, they should send an agent in your property to evaluate your homes roof in person before giving you an insurance quote. Like that, the estimate they give will probably be considerably more accurate.
4. Ensure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews using their past clients. Consider checking with groups like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to ensure that no major complaints happen to be filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t just take a contractor at their word. Instead, ask them to provide you with a written contract. Make sure both you together with the contractor sign the contract. Have a copy for yourself in the event that any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the danger of misunderstandings and will provide you with legal protection when the contractor fails to adhere to through on his or her promises.
Selecting a reliable roofer for your house is really important. Your roof is one of the most essential components of your residence. Hiring a professional roofing company having a fantastic reputation is the easiest method to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of epdm roofing in Wesley Chapel think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.