Local Roofers for epdm roofing in Wesley Chapel. Call 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in Wesley Chapel
What We Do
Your roof is most likely the most significant aspect of your house that protects it from the elements. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. offers a complete array of roof repair and new roof installment services in and around the Wesley Chapel area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are experienced and professionals in different types of commerical roof repair services and reconstruction.
When it comes to Wesley Chapel roof repair and construction, WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU CAN TRUST
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Adding a new roof is a significant expenditure, so selecting a licensed and expert roofing company to install it is critical.
We offer commercial repair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Providing expert replacement of gutters and downspouts to companies of Wesley Chapel and neighboring locations.
We provide the premier roof cleaning service in Wesley Chapel. We’ll make your roof look like new again!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a brand new roof or maybe a roof repair, then we ‘d be very to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation proposal.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the current state of your roof? When was the last time you had it examined? We would be more than happy to provide you with a FREE examination to put your mind at ease.
Being one of their largest investments people usually have a lotof questions before makingany decisions , below are a number of the most common ones…
Unless you’re a qualified contractor, most roofing jobs really should not be carried out yourself. Also remember that almost all manufacturers of products used in the repair of the roof will not warranty those items unless a certified roofing contractor carries out the task. The other thing to always remember is that working on a roof may be very risky, so is it really worth endangering your health in order to save money?
It would be fantastic if we could give you a straight forward response to that question! However there really is no one answer fits all for every question like that. There are a lot of different products readily available and each and every one will have its own benefits and faults. To figure out which is the best roof for you, you ought to have a contractor come and examine your roof and they can make suggestions according to what they have seen, the type of roof you have, the environment you live in and, of course, your budget.
It actually depends upon the kind of roof you currently have and exactly what surveys are needed. Also, bear in mind that we’re working outside in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we can’t work on certain days then this is going to add time to the task. A smaller home might take about a week or so, whereas more substantial commercial jobs might be anything from a few weeks to a number of months. Just be sure your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Since your roof is constantly exposed to the outside elements, this means your roof is going to break down with time. The rate at which it deteriorates will depend on a range of variables. Those include; the grade of the original components used along with the workmanship, the amount of abuse it has to take from the elements, how well the roof is maintained and the style of the roof. Most roofing contractors will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and well-maintained roof, but obviously that can never be guaranteed as a result of the above issues. Our advice is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular checkups to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should not ever pressure-wash your roof, as you run the risk of getting rid of any protective materials that have been included to give protection from the elements. On top of that, you really should keep away from chlorine-based bleach cleaners as they could also lower the life of your roof. When you speak with your roof cleaning professional, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. This will eliminate the unpleasant algae and yellowing without ruining the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers really love us … and we feel confident that you will soon grow to love us too!
Here’s a small sample of what a number of our customers have said about us…
A Terrific Job
They did everything they claimed they were planning to do, and at the exact price that they estimated. The roof install was also completed in a timely manner and they cleaned up after on their own. Absolutely fantastic and will certainly strongly recommend them to others.
The team was professional courteous and did a great task when repairing some considerable roofing damage that we had. I would certainly work with them on future jobs and would definitely recommend them to others.
Loved Working With This Company
They were always prompt, considerate, and have fair prices. I would recommend these guys to anyone who is looking for a really good, truthful roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Wesley Chapel
Wesley Chapel is an unincorporated census-designated place in Pasco County, Florida, United States. It is part of the Tampa Bay Area metro. The population was 44,092 at the 2010 census. In 2003, some residents of Wesley Chapel started a movement to incorporate the community (including areas not in the official CDP). This “city,” which would have been the largest and most populous in Pasco County, never materialized.
Wesley Chapel is located at 28°10′43″N 82°21′2″W / 28.17861°N 82.35056°W / 28.17861; -82.35056 (28.178688, -82.350676).
How To Purchase A Reliable Roofing Contractor For Your Own Home
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs have to be repaired or replaced at some time or any other. Unless you will have the right tools and experience to complete the project yourself, that typically means getting a professional roofer.
The value of hiring the right company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are very expensive. You must know that you are investing your hard earned dollars wisely and therefore the finished roof will last for quite some time to come. Check out these easy methods to locate a reliable roof specialist for your home:
1. Employ a local company. Prior to getting a contractor, make sure that these people have a physical address in your city or county. Local contractors are more likely to be informed about the codes and building requirements in the area. They are also not as likely in order to scam you away from your money since they need to maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify that the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always make time to get licensed. You should certainly check out licensing information online with the website of your city or state. Check to ensure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it must be current prior to hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to deliver proof of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t create the mistake of hiring the initial company that you just contact. Instead, reach out to at the very least various contractors in your neighborhood to acquire quotes for the roofing project. Ask each contractor to provide you with an itemized quote to help you see just where your money is going. Ideally, they ought to send a representative for your property to check the roof face-to-face before providing you with an estimate. Doing this, the estimate they give will probably be considerably more accurate.
4. Ensure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews using their past clients. Consider checking with groups just like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to confirm that no major complaints have been filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t you need to take a contractor at their word. Instead, question them to present you a written contract. Ensure both you and the contractor sign the contract. Keep a copy yourself in the event any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the danger of misunderstandings and provides you with legal protection in the event the contractor fails to adhere to through on his or her promises.
Selecting a reliable roofer for your home is very important. Your homes roof is amongst the most critical components of your property. Getting a professional roof specialist who has an incredible reputation is the best way to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of epdm roofing in Wesley Chapel think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.