Local Roofers for epdm rubber roofing in Beverly Hills. Call 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in Beverly Hills
What We Do
Your roof is probably the most critical aspect of your house that gives protection to it from the elements. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. provides a complete array of roof repair and new roof installment services in and around the Beverly Hills area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are experienced and professionals in different forms of commerical roof repairs and reconstruction.
When it comes to Beverly Hills roof repair and installation, WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU SHOULD RELY ON
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Adding a new roof is a huge investment, so selecting a licensed and specialist roofing contractor to build it is crucial.
Roofing REPAIR SERVICES
We provide commercial repair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Providing professional installation of gutters and downspouts to businesses of Beverly Hills and neighboring areas.
Our company provides the #1 roof cleaning service in Beverly Hills. We’ll help make your roof appear like new again!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a brand-new roof or possibly a roof repair, then we would be very to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation quote.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the present condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it inspected? We’d be happy to provide you with a FREE examination to set your mind at ease.
As one of their largest financial investments people usually have a number of questions prior to coming to a conclusion , below are a number of the more commonplace ones…
Unless you’re a certified contractor, most roofing work shouldn’t be performed yourself. Also always remember that the majority of manufacturers of products used in the roof repair won’t warranty those products unless a certified professional carries out the job. Something else to remember is that working on a roof can be very risky, so is it really worth endangering your health for you to save money?
It would be great if we could give you a simple response to this question! However, there actually is no single answer that fits all for each question like that. There are several unique products available and each one will have its own benefits and disadvantages. To figure out which is the best roof for your home, you ought to have a professional come and examine your roof and they can make recommendations based on what they find, the type of roof you have, the environment you live in and, of course, your budget.
It really is dependent on the kind of roof you have and exactly what evaluations are mandated. Also, remember that we will be working outside in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we can’t work on certain days then this will definitely add time to the task. A small home might take about a week or so, while more substantial commercial projects might be anything from a few weeks to a number of months. Just ensure your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Because your roof is continuously subjected to the outside elements, it means your roof is will deteriorate with time. The rate at which it breaks down will be dependent on a range of variables. These include; the quality of the original components that were used and the workmanship, the level of abuse it has to take from the weather, how well the roof is maintained and the style of the roof. Most roofing companies will quote around 20 years for a well-built and well-kept roof, but that can never be guaranteed due to the above factors. Our suggestion is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular checkups to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should not ever pressure-wash your roof, as you take the risk of getting rid of any covering materials that have been added to provide cover from the elements. Aside from that, you really should stay away from chlorine-based bleach cleaning products as they can easily also decrease the lifespan of your roof. When you converse with your roof cleaning professional, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. This will remove the undesirable algae and discoloration without destroying the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients like us … and we hope that you will grow to love us too!
Here are a few things that a number of our customers have had to say…
A Really Great Job
These guys did everything they said they were going to do, at the exact price that they estimated. The roof install was also completed on time and they cleaned up after on their own. Absolutely fantastic and would certainly highly recommend them to others.
Couldn't Be Happier
The group was professional courteous and did an excellent job when repairing some substantial roofing system damage that we had. I would certainly work with them on other jobs and would highly suggest them to others.
Excellent Experience Working With This Company
They were always timely, polite, and have fair prices. I would recommend this company to anybody who is trying to find a really good, sincere roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Beverly Hills
Beverly Hills is an unincorporated community and census-designated place in Citrus County, Florida, United States. The population was 8,445 at the 2010 census.
Beverly Hills is located in north-central Citrus County at 28°55′03″N 82°27′22″W / 28.917466°N 82.456167°W / 28.917466; -82.456167. It is nearly surrounded by the community of Pine Ridge, except for a small area on the west where it is bordered by Black Diamond. County Road 491 (North Lecanto Highway) forms the northwestern edge of the Beverly Hills CDP, leading northeast 4 miles (6 km) to U.S. Route 41 and southwest 5 miles (8 km) to State Road 44 in Lecanto.
How To Find A Reliable Roofing Contractor For Your Own Home
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs must be repaired or replaced at some point or another. Unless there is the right tools and experience to accomplish the task yourself, that usually means working with a professional roofing contractor.
The necessity of hiring the proper company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are very expensive. You should know that you are currently investing your hard earned dollars wisely and therefore the finished roof can last for a long time in the future. Look at these tips about how to get a reliable roofer for your home:
1. Employ a local company. Prior to getting a contractor, be sure that these people have a physical address in your city or county. Local contractors are more inclined to be familiar with the codes and building requirements in your town. Also, they are less likely to try to scam you from your money since they must maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify that the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take the time to get licensed. You will be able to search for licensing information online throughout the website of your city or state. Check to make sure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it must be current prior to hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to provide evidence of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t create the mistake of hiring the first company which you contact. Instead, get in touch with at least various contractors in your community to have quotes for that roofing project. Ask each contractor to provide you with an itemized quote to enable you to see exactly where your hard earned money goes. Ideally, they must send a representative in your property to look at the roof personally before supplying you with an estimate. Like that, the estimate they supply is going to be much more accurate.
4. Ensure that the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews using their past clients. Consider checking with groups such as the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to ensure that no major complaints have already been filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t take a contractor at their word. Instead, ask them to provide you with a written contract. Be sure both you together with the contractor sign the contract. Have a copy on your own in the event any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the chance of misunderstandings and gives you legal protection when the contractor fails to go by through on their promises.
Choosing a reliable roof specialist for your residence is important. Your roof is probably the most significant components of your house. Employing a professional roofing contractor who has a fantastic reputation is the easiest method to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of epdm rubber roofing in Beverly Hills think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.