Commercial Roofing for epdm rubber roofing in Crystal River. Call 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in Crystal River
What We Do
Your roof is undoubtedly the most critical aspect of your house that gives protection to it from the elements. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. provides a complete range of roofing services in and around the Crystal River area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are experienced and specialists in several forms of commerical roof repair work and reconstruction.
When it comes to Crystal River roofing, WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU SHOULD RELY ON
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Constructing a new roof is a significant investment, so selecting a licensed and skilled roofing contractor to build it is vital.
We offer commercial repair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Providing expert installation of gutters and downspouts to businesses of Crystal River and neighboring locations.
We offer the #1 roof cleaning service in Crystal River. We’ll make your roof look new once more!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a new roof or possibly a roof repair, then we would be very to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation quotation.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the present condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it assessed? We would be more than happy to offer you a FREE checkup to set your mind at ease.
Being one of their largest investments people usually have a ton of questions prior to makingany decisions , below are a number of the most common ones…
Unless you’re a trained contractor, most roofing jobs shouldn’t be undertaken yourself. In addition keep in mind that almost all manufacturers of products used in the roof repair won’t warranty those products unless a licensed roofing contractor performs the work. Something else to keep in mind is that working on a roof can be very hazardous, so is it really worth endangering your health in order to save money?
It would be fantastic if we could give you a simple answer to that question! However there actually is no single answer that fits all for every question like that. There are a lot of unique products readily available and each will have its own merits and disadvantages. To figure out which is the best roof for you, you ought to have a professional come and take a look at your roof and they can make suggestions according to what they find, your roof design, the climate you live in and, of course, your budget.
It actually depends upon the type of roof and what surveys are mandated. Also, remember that we will be working outside in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we can’t work on certain days then this is going to add time to the task. A small home could take about a week or so, while much larger industrial jobs could be anything from several weeks to a number of months. Just see to it your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Because your roof is constantly exposed to the outside elements, it means your roof is going to break down over time. The rate at which it degrades will depend on a number of factors. Those include; the quality of the initial materials that were used along with the workmanship, the amount of abuse it has to take from the weather, how well the roof is maintained and the type of roof. Most roofing contractors will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and well-kept roof, but obviously that can never be guaranteed due to the above issues. Our suggestion is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular checkups to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You shouldn’t ever pressure-wash your roof, as you take the risk of washing away any protective materials that have been added to offer cover from the elements. Aside from that, you really should stay away from chlorine-based bleach cleaners since they can also cut down the life of your roof. When you converse with your roof cleaning specialist, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. This will remove the undesirable algae and staining without destroying the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers love us … and we hope that you will grow to love us as well!
Here’s a small sample of what a number of our previous customers have said about us…
A Perfect End Result
These guys did every single thing they told us they were going to do, and at the exact price that they estimated. The roof install was also finished on schedule and they straightened up after on their own. Absolutely excellent and I would certainly recommend them to others.
The group was professional respectful and did a fantastic task when repairing some significant roof damage that we had. I would certainly work with them again and would highly recommend them to others.
Loved Working With This Company
They were always timely, courteous, and have fair rates. I would suggest to look at these guys to anybody who is searching for a reliable, sincere roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Crystal River
Crystal River is a city in Citrus County, Florida, United States. The population was 3,108 in the 2010 census. (3,485 in 2000). According to the U.S Census estimates of 2012, the city had a population of 3,055. The city was incorporated in 1903 and is the self professed “Home of the Manatee”. Crystal River Preserve State Park is located nearby, and Crystal River Archaeological State Park is located in the city’s northwest side.
Crystal River is at the heart of the Nature Coast of Florida. The city is situated around Kings Bay, which is spring-fed and so keeps a constant 72 °F (22 °C) temperature year round. A cluster of 50 springs designated as a first-magnitude system feeds Kings Bay. A first-magnitude system discharges 100 cubic feet or more of water per second, which equals about 64 million gallons of water per day. Because of this discharge amount, the Crystal River Springs group is the second largest springs group in Florida, the first being Wakulla Springs in Wakulla County near Tallahassee. Kings Bay can be home to over 400 manatees during the winter when the water temperature in the Gulf of Mexico cools, and is the only place in the United States where people can legally interact with them in their natural conditions without that interaction being viewed as harassment by law enforcement agencies. Tourism based on watching and swimming with manatee is the fastest growing contribution to the local economy. In 2005 there was a movement to dissolve the city which did not succeed, and the city has since grown by annexation.
How To Locate A Reliable Roofing Contractor For Your Home
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs must be repaired or replaced at one point or other. Unless you will find the right tools and experience to do the project yourself, that frequently means working with a professional roofer.
The importance of hiring the right company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects can be expensive. You must know you are investing your hard earned money wisely and that the finished roof will last for quite some time ahead. Take a look at these tips about how to get a reliable roof specialist for your home:
1. Employ a local company. Prior to hiring a contractor, be sure that they have a physical address inside your city or county. Local contractors will probably be aware of the codes and building requirements in your area. They are also not as likely to try to scam you from the money since they need to maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify how the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take the time to get licensed. You should be able to look up licensing information online with the website of your respective city or state. Check to make certain that the contractor’s license applies and that it must be current prior to hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to deliver evidence of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t have the mistake of hiring the initial company which you contact. Instead, reach out to a minimum of a few different contractors in your community to acquire quotes for your roofing project. Ask each contractor to offer you an itemized quote to help you see specifically where your hard earned money is certainly going. Ideally, they need to send an agent for your property to check your homes roof personally before providing you with an estimate. That way, the estimate they supply will be considerably more accurate.
4. Make sure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews using their past clients. Consider checking with groups such as the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to ensure that no major complaints happen to be filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t just take a contractor at their word. Instead, question them to provide you with a written contract. Ensure both you and the contractor sign the agreement. Keep a copy for yourself in the event any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the potential risk of misunderstandings and offers you legal protection in the event the contractor fails to follow through on his or her promises.
Choosing a reliable roofing company for your home is really important. The roof is probably the most important components of your house. Getting a professional roof specialist having an excellent reputation is the easiest way to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of epdm rubber roofing in Crystal River think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.