Commercial Roofing for epdm rubber roofing in Lutz. Dial 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in Lutz
Why Choose Us
Your roofing system is possibly the most critical aspect of your house that offers protection to it from harsh weather. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. provides a complete array of roofing solutions around the Lutz area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are skilled and specialists in various types of commerical roof repair work and rebuilds.
When it comes to Lutz roof repair and installation, WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU CAN RELY ON
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Constructing a new roof is a significant investment, so going with a licensed and specialist roofing company to install it is critical.
We provide commercial repair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Providing expert replacement of gutters and downspouts to businesses of Lutz and neighboring areas.
Our company offers the premier roof cleaning company in Lutz. We’ll make your roof look like new once again!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a new roof or maybe a roof repair, then we ‘d be more than happy to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation quote.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the present condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it evaluated? We’d be more than happy to offer you a FREE evaluation to set your mind at ease.
Being one of their biggest expenditures people usually have a plenty of questions before coming to a conclusion , below are a few of the more common ones…
Unless you’re a properly trained contractor, most roofing work should not be performed yourself. Additionally bear in mind that a large number of manufacturers of products utilized in the repair of the roof will not warranty those products unless a licensed roofing contractor performs the job. Something else to remember is that working on a roof may be very risky, so is it really worth jeopardizing your health in order to save money?
It would be great if we were able to give you a straight forward response to this question! However, there actually is no single answer fits all for every question like that. There are many unique products available and each and every one has its own merits and faults. To determine which is the best roof for you, you should have a contractor come and check out your roof and they can make suggestions according to what they discover, the type of roof you have, the environment you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It actually is dependent on the kind of roof you have and exactly what inspections are required. Also, remember that we will be working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we just can’t work on particular days then this will certainly add more time to the job. A small home could take about a week or so, while more substantial commercial projects might be anything from several weeks to a number of months. Just make certain your roofing company keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Because your roof is continuously exposed to the weather, this means your roof is going to deteriorate over time. The pace at which it breaks down will be dependent on a range of variables. Those include; the quality of the initial materials used as well as the workmanship, the level of abuse it has to take from the elements, how well the roof is maintained and the style of the roof. Most roofing professionals will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and well-maintained roof, but that can never be promised because of the above issues. Our advice is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular roof inspections to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure-wash your roof, as you take the risk of eliminating any protective materials that have been included to provide cover from the weather. In addition, you should try to stay away from chlorine-based bleach cleaners since they may also reduce the life-span of your roof. When you speak with your roof cleaning expert, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. That will eliminate the unattractive algae and yellowing without ruining the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers adore us … and we really hope that you will grow to love us too!
Here’s a small sample of what a number of our previous customers have said about us…
A Really Great Job
These guys did absolutely everything they claimed they were going to do, at the specific price that they quoted us. The roof repair and new roof installment was also completed in a timely manner and they straightened up after themselves. Absolutely excellent and will certainly strongly recommend them to others.
Couldn't Be More Happy
The group was expert courteous and did a great task when repairing some substantial roofing system damage that we had. I would absolutely would do business with them on other jobs and would highly suggest them to others.
They were always timely, considerate, and have reasonable rates. I would suggest to look at this company to anybody who is trying to find a really good, truthful roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Lutz
Lutz /ˈluːts/ is an unincorporated census-designated place (CDP) in Hillsborough County, Florida, United States. It is fifteen miles north of Tampa. The northern part of Lutz also makes up a portion of south Pasco County. The population was 19,344 at the 2010 census.
Lutz began with the construction of a small train depot on the Tampa Northern Railroad. The area surrounding the depot officially became known as “Lutz” when the U.S. Postal Service authorized a post office. The community was named for W. P. Lutz, who was credited with bringing the railroad to town.
How To Choose A Reliable Roofing Company For Your Own Home
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs have to be repaired or replaced at one point or other. Unless you will find the right tools and experience to do the job yourself, that frequently means employing a professional roofing company.
The importance of hiring the correct company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are very expensive. You must know that you will be investing your money wisely and that the finished roof will last for many years ahead. Check out these tips about how to find a reliable roof specialist for your house:
1. Utilize a local company. Before getting a contractor, be sure that these people have a physical address with your city or county. Local contractors will probably be informed about the codes and building requirements in your area. Also, they are unlikely to attempt to scam you from your money since they must maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify that this contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take time to get licensed. You must be able to lookup licensing information online throughout the website of the city or state. Check to make sure that the contractor’s license applies and that it must be current prior to hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to offer evidence of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make the mistake of hiring the very first company that you contact. Instead, get in touch with a minimum of some different contractors in your community to get quotes for your roofing project. Ask each contractor to offer you an itemized quote to enable you to see exactly where your cash is certainly going. Ideally, they ought to send an agent to your property to examine your roof face-to-face before providing you with a quotation. That way, the estimate they provide will be considerably more accurate.
4. Be sure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews using their past clients. Consider checking with groups such as the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to verify that no major complaints happen to be filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t take a contractor at their word. Instead, question them to offer you a written contract. Make certain both you and also the contractor sign the contract. Keep a copy yourself in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the potential risk of misunderstandings and provides you with legal protection if the contractor fails to follow through on their own promises.
Choosing a reliable roof specialist for your residence is important. Your roof is among the most significant components of your property. Working with a professional roofer who may have an excellent reputation is the best way to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of epdm rubber roofing in Lutz think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.