Commercial Roofing for epdm rubber roofing in Odessa. Phone 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in Odessa
What We Do
Your roof is perhaps the most significant aspect of your home that protects it from harsh weather. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. provides a complete range of roof repair and new roof installment solutions in and around the Odessa area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are knowledgeable and professionals in various forms of commerical roof repair services and rebuilds.
When it comes to Odessa roof repair and construction, WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU SHOULD TRUST
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Constructing a new roof is a substantial expenditure, so going with a licensed and professional roofing company to build it is key.
We offer commercial maintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Providing expert installation of gutters and downspouts to companies of Odessa and neighboring locations.
We offer the premier roof cleaning service in Odessa. We’ll help make your roof appear like new once more!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a new roof or possibly a roof repair, then we would be very to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation quote.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the existing state of your roof? When was the last time you had it evaluated? We would be happy to offer you a FREE assessment to put your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Being one of their biggest financial investments people usually have a ton of questions before makingany decisions , below are some of the more commonplace ones…
Unless you’re a certified roofing professional, the majority of roofing jobs should not be carried out yourself. Also remember that a lot of manufacturers of products utilized in the repair of the roof won’t warranty those products unless a certified professional performs the job. Something else to remember is that working on a roof can be very hazardous, so is it really worth risking your health in order to save money?
It would be really good if we were able to give you a simple response to this question! But there really is no single answer fits all for each question like that. There are plenty of unique products available and each one has its own benefits and faults. To know which is the right roof for you, you should have a professional come and check out your roof and they can make recommendations based on what they have seen, the type of roof you have, the climate you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely is dependent on the kind of roof you currently have and exactly what surveys are required. Also, bear in mind that we will be working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we just can’t work on particular days then this will add time to the task. A small home might take about a week or so, while much larger commercial jobs could be anything from a few weeks to a number of months. Just ensure that your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Given that your roof is always exposed to the outside elements, it means your roof is going to deteriorate over time. The speed at which it deteriorates will depend on a number of variables. These include; the quality of the original components used along with the craftsmanship, the level of abuse it will have to take from the elements, how well the roof is taken care of and the style of the roof. Most roofing contractors will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and well-maintained roof, but that can never be promised as a result of the above issues. Our suggestion is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular checkups to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You shouldn’t ever pressure-wash your roof, as you run the risk of taking off any protective materials that have been added to give shielding from the weather. On top of that, you really should keep away from chlorine-based bleach cleaning products as they can easily also reduce the life-span of your roof. When you communicate with your roof cleaning specialist, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. This will eliminate the undesirable algae and discoloration without destroying the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers like us … and we feel confident that you will soon grow to love us too!
Here are a few things that a number of our previous customers have had to say…
A Wonderful Job
This company did absolutely everything they said they were planning to do, at the specific price that they quoted us. The roof repair and new roof installment was also finished on time and they straightened up after themselves. Undeniably perfect and will certainly strongly recommend them to others.
Couldn't Be Happier
The group was professional polite and did an excellent job when repairing some significant roofing system damage that we had. I would absolutely would do business with them on future jobs and would definitely suggest them to others.
They were always prompt, courteous, and have reasonable rates. I would recommend these guys to anybody who is trying to find a really good, truthful roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Odessa
Odessa is a census-designated place (CDP) in Pasco County, Florida, United States. The population was 3,173 at the 2000 census and more than doubled to 7,267 in 2010. Northwest of Tampa, Odessa had been an area of open spaces, ranching, and horse properties. More recently it has seen many suburban property developments as Tampa’s population expands.
The Odessa area was first settled in the middle 1800s by the W.M. Mobley Family who migrated from Savannah, Georgia. Odessa was named in the 1880s by Peter Demens, a Russian immigrant who developed the community through the Orange Belt Railway. Later, the railroad came through, running parallel with S.R. 54. Demens also founded St. Petersburg, Florida and named both communities after places he used to go to in his native country.
How To Choose A Reliable Roof Specialist For Your Home
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs should be repaired or replaced at some point or other. Unless there is the right tools and experience to perform the task yourself, that usually means hiring a professional roofing company.
The significance of hiring the right company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are very expensive. You must know that you are investing your hard earned dollars wisely and this the finished roof will last for quite some time ahead. Take a look at these tips on how to find a reliable roof specialist for your residence:
1. Employ a local company. Prior to hiring a contractor, be sure that there is a physical address in your city or county. Local contractors are more likely to be informed about the codes and building requirements in the area. Also, they are unlikely to try and scam you away from your money since they have to maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify how the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always spend some time to get licensed. You will be able to check out licensing information online through the website of the city or state. Check to be sure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it is current prior to hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to supply proof of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t have the mistake of hiring the very first company that you simply contact. Instead, reach out to at the very least a few different contractors in your neighborhood to acquire quotes for your roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you with an itemized quote to be able to see just where your hard earned dollars is going. Ideally, they must send an agent for your property to evaluate the roof face-to-face before giving you an estimate. This way, the estimate they give will likely be considerably more accurate.
4. Ensure that the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews from their past clients. Consider checking with groups much like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to ensure that no major complaints happen to be filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t take a contractor at their word. Instead, ask them to present you a written contract. Make sure both you and the contractor sign the contract. Have a copy for yourself in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the risk of misunderstandings and provides you with legal protection if the contractor fails to follow through on the promises.
Selecting a reliable roofing company for your residence is important. Your homes roof is amongst the most essential components of your property. Getting a professional roofer having a fantastic reputation is the easiest method to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of epdm rubber roofing in Odessa think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.