Local Roofers for epdm rubber roofing in Odessa. Phone 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in Odessa
What We Do
Your roof is possibly the most important part of your home that gives protection to it from the elements. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. offers a complete array of roof repair and new roof installment solutions around the Odessa area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are skilled and specialists in several types of commerical roof repair services and reconstruction.
When it comes to Odessa roof repair and installation, WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU CAN RELY ON
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Constructing a new roof is a huge financial commitment, so choosing a licensed and expert roofing contractor to build it is crucial.
Roofing REPAIR SERVICES
We offer commercial repair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Providing professional installation of gutters and downspouts to companies of Odessa and neighboring locations.
We offer the leading roof cleaning company in Odessa. We’ll help make your roof look like new once again!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a new roof or perhaps a roof repair, then we ‘d be very to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation proposal.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the current condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it examined? We would be happy to offer you a FREE assessment to set your mind at ease.
Being one of their biggest expenditures people usually have a bunch of questions prior to coming to a conclusion , below are a few of the more commonplace ones…
Unless you are a qualified contractor, most roofing jobs should never be performed yourself. Also always remember that a lot of manufacturers of products utilized in the roof repair won’t warranty those items unless a licensed roofing contractor performs the work. The other thing to always remember is that working on a roof could be very dangerous, so is it really worth risking your health in order to save money?
It would be great if we could give you a straight forward answer to this question! But there actually is no single answer that fits all for each question like that. There are plenty of unique products readily available and each and every one has its own merits and disadvantages. To know which is the best roof for you, you really should have a contractor come and check out your roof and they can make recommendations based on what they discover, the type of roof you have, the climate you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It actually depends on the kind of roof you have and exactly what surveys are required. Also, bear in mind that we’re working outside in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we just can’t work on particular days then this will definitely add more time to the job. A smaller home could take around a week or so, whereas larger commercial jobs might be anything from a few weeks to a number of months. Just ensure your roofing company keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Since your roof is consistently subjected to the outside elements, this means your roof is will degrade gradually. The pace at which it deteriorates will depend on a range of variables. Those include; the quality of the original components that were used and the workmanship, the level of abuse it has to take from the elements, how well the roof is maintained and the type of roof. Most roofing professionals will quote around 20 years for a well-built and properly maintained roof, but obviously that can never be guaranteed as a result of the above issues. Our suggestion is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular roof inspections to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You shouldn’t ever pressure wash your roof, as you take the risk of taking off any protective materials that have been included to give protection from the weather. On top of that, you really should stay away from chlorine-based bleach cleaners since they can easily also lower the lifespan of your roof. When you talk to your roof cleaning specialist, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. That will get rid of the unattractive algae and discoloration without ruining the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients like us … and we hope that you will grow to love us too!
Here are a few things that a number of our customers have had to say…
A Wonderful End Result
This company did every single thing they said they were planning to do, at the specific price that they quoted us. The roof repair and new roof installment was also completed on schedule and they cleaned up after themselves. Absolutely perfect and will certainly highly recommend them to others.
The group was professional courteous and did an excellent job when fixing some significant roofing damage that we had. I would absolutely would work with them on future jobs and would highly recommend them to others.
They were always timely, polite, and have fair pricing. I would recommend this company to anyone who is searching for a really good, sincere roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Odessa
Odessa is a census-designated place (CDP) in Pasco County, Florida, United States. The population was 3,173 at the 2000 census and more than doubled to 7,267 in 2010. Northwest of Tampa, Odessa had been an area of open spaces, ranching, and horse properties. More recently it has seen many suburban property developments as Tampa’s population expands.
The Odessa area was first settled in the middle 1800s by the W.M. Mobley Family who migrated from Savannah, Georgia. Odessa was named in the 1880s by Peter Demens, a Russian immigrant who developed the community through the Orange Belt Railway. Later, the railroad came through, running parallel with S.R. 54. Demens also founded St. Petersburg, Florida and named both communities after places he used to go to in his native country.
How To Purchase A Reliable Roofer For Your Own Home
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs have to be repaired or replaced at some point or another. Unless you will have the right tools and experience to perform the project yourself, that typically means getting a professional roofing contractor.
The significance of hiring the proper company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are usually expensive. You have to know that you are currently investing your hard earned money wisely which the finished roof can last for many years ahead. Check out these guidelines on how to get a reliable roof specialist for your own home:
1. Make use of a local company. Before hiring a contractor, ensure that there is a physical address in your city or county. Local contractors are more likely to know about the codes and building requirements in your town. Also, they are unlikely in order to scam you away from your money since they have to maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take the time to get licensed. You should be able to search for licensing information online through the website of your own city or state. Check to be sure that the contractor’s license applies and that it is current before getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to deliver evidence of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make your mistake of hiring the 1st company which you contact. Instead, reach out to at the very least some different contractors in your neighborhood to have quotes for that roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you an itemized quote to enable you to see just where your hard earned dollars is going. Ideally, they should send a representative to your property to evaluate your homes roof personally before supplying you with an estimate. Doing this, the estimate they offer is going to be a lot more accurate.
4. Ensure that the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews from the past clients. Consider checking with groups much like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to confirm that no major complaints have already been filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t you need to take a contractor at their word. Instead, inquire further to provide you with a written contract. Be sure both you and the contractor sign the contract. Have a copy for yourself in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the chance of misunderstandings and will provide you with legal protection if the contractor fails to follow along with through on their own promises.
Choosing a reliable roofer for your residence is really important. The roof is amongst the most essential components of your home. Working with a professional roofer who may have a fantastic reputation is the easiest way to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of epdm rubber roofing in Odessa think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.