Commercial Roofing for epdm rubber roofing in San Antonio. Dial 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in San Antonio
What We Do
Your roofing system is perhaps the most important aspect of your home that gives protection to it from harsh weather. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. provides a complete range of roofing services around the San Antonio area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are experienced and specialists in several forms of commerical roof repair services and rebuilds.
When it comes to San Antonio roof repair and installation, WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU SHOULD RELY ON
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Constructing a new roof is a huge expenditure, so going with a licensed and specialist roofing contractor to install it is vital.
We provide commercial maintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Offering professional installation of gutters and downspouts to businesses of San Antonio and surrounding locations.
We provide the highly regarded roof cleaning company in San Antonio. We’ll help make your roof appear like new again!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a brand-new roof or possibly a roof repair, then we would be very to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation quote.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the existing condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it checked? We would be more than happy to provide you with a FREE inspection to set your mind at ease.
Being one of their most significant investments people always have a bunch of questions prior to makingany decisions , listed here are a few of the more common ones…
Unless you are a properly trained roofing professional, the majority of roofing work really should not be performed yourself. In addition bear in mind that almost all manufacturers of products used in the roof repair will not warranty those products unless a certified professional carries out the job. The other thing to keep in mind is that working on a roof is going to be very risky, so is it really worth endangering your health in order to save money?
It would be really good if we could give you a straight forward answer to that question! But there actually is no one answer fits all for each question like that. There are many unique products readily available and each and every one has its own merits and faults. To figure out which is the ideal roof for your home, you should have a contractor come and take a look at your roof and they can make suggestions based on what they see, the type of roof you have, the environment you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It actually depends upon the type of roof and what evaluations are needed. Also, keep in mind that we will be working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we can’t work on a number of days then this is going to add time to the task. A small home may take around a week or so, while more substantial industrial projects might be anything from several weeks to a number of months. Just ensure that your roofing company keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Considering that your roof is constantly subjected to the weather, this means your roof is going to deteriorate gradually. The rate at which it degrades will depend upon a variety of factors. Those include; the grade of the initial materials that were used as well as the workmanship, the amount of abuse it has to take from the elements, how well the roof is maintained and the design of the roof. Most roofing contractors will quote around 20 years for a well-built and properly maintained roof, but that can never be promised because of the above issues. Our suggestion is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular checkups to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You shouldn’t ever pressure-wash your roof, as you run the risk of getting rid of any covering materials that have been included to offer protection from the weather. On top of that, you really should try to stay away from chlorine-based bleach cleaners as they can easily also diminish the life-span of your roof. When you talk to your roof cleaning specialist, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. That will clear away the unappealing algae and yellowing without ruining the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers love us … and we hope that you will grow to love us as well!
Here are a few things that a number of our previous customers have had to say…
A Really Great End Result
These guys did absolutely everything they said they were going to do, and at the exact price that they estimated. The roof install was also finished in a timely manner and they straightened up after themselves. Without a doubt fantastic and will certainly highly recommend them to others.
Couldn't Be Happier
The team was expert courteous and did a terrific job when fixing some substantial roofing damage that we had. I would absolutely would do business with them on other jobs and would highly recommend them to others.
Excellent Experience Working With This Company
They were always prompt, polite, and have fair pricing. I would suggest to look at this company to anybody who is looking for a really good, sincere roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About San Antonio
San Antonio, or unofficially San Ann as the locals call it, is a city in Pasco County, Florida, United States. It is a suburban city included in the Tampa-St. Petersburg-Clearwater, Florida Metropolitan Statistical Area. It lies within Florida’s 5th congressional district. The population was 1,138 at the 2010 census. It was established as a Catholic colony by Judge Edmund F. Dunne. The city derives its name from Saint Anthony of Padua. Saint Leo University is located nearby.
San Antonio is located at 28°20′12″N 82°16′30″W / 28.33667°N 82.27500°W / 28.33667; -82.27500 (28.336649, −82.275011).
How To Choose A Reliable Roofing Company For Your House
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs need to be repaired or replaced at some time or any other. Unless you will find the right tools and experience to complete the project yourself, that typically means getting a professional roofing company.
The necessity of hiring the correct company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are quite expensive. You have to know that you are currently investing your hard earned dollars wisely and that the finished roof lasts for several years to come. Have a look at these tips about how to get a reliable roof specialist for your home:
1. Employ a local company. Before hiring a contractor, ensure that there is a physical address inside your city or county. Local contractors will probably be familiar with the codes and building requirements in the area. Also, they are not as likely to attempt to scam you out of your money since they have to maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify how the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always make time to get licensed. You will be able to lookup licensing information online through the website of the city or state. Check to make sure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it must be current before hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to supply proof of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make your mistake of hiring the very first company which you contact. Instead, get in touch with no less than some different contractors in your neighborhood to acquire quotes for that roofing project. Ask each contractor to provide you with an itemized quote so that you can see exactly where your hard earned dollars is going. Ideally, they ought to send an agent to your property to look at the roof in person before supplying you with an insurance quote. Doing this, the estimate they supply will be much more accurate.
4. Make sure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews off their past clients. Consider checking with groups such as the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to confirm that no major complaints have already been filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t you need to take a contractor at their word. Instead, question them to provide you with a written contract. Make sure both you and the contractor sign the agreement. Have a copy yourself in the event any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the potential risk of misunderstandings and offers you legal protection if the contractor fails to go by through on the promises.
Picking a reliable roofer for your house is really important. Your homes roof is among the most critical components of your property. Employing a professional roofing contractor having an excellent reputation is the simplest way to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of epdm rubber roofing in San Antonio think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.