Local Roofers for epdm rubber roofing in Zephyrhills. Call 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in Zephyrhills
Who We Are
Your roofing system is probably the most significant aspect of your home that shields it from harsh weather. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. provides a complete range of roof repair and new roof installment solutions around the Zephyrhills area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are seasoned and experts in several types of commerical roof repair services and rebuilds.
When it comes to Zephyrhills roof repair and installation, WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU CAN RELY ON
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Installing a new roof is a substantial financial investment, so going with a licensed and skilled roofing company to build it is vital.
Roofing REPAIR SERVICES
We offer commercial repair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Providing professional replacement of gutters and downspouts to companies of Zephyrhills and neighboring areas.
Our company offers the highly regarded roof cleaning service in Zephyrhills. We’ll help make your roof look like new again!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a brand-new roof or perhaps a roof repair, then we ‘d be more than willing to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation quotation.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the present condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it examined? We’d be happy to offer you a FREE checkup to set your mind at ease.
Being one of their largest financial investments people typically have a lotof questions before makingany decisions , listed here are some of the more common ones…
Unless you’re a qualified roofing professional, the majority of roofing work should not be undertaken yourself. In addition bear in mind that a lot of manufacturers of products used in the roof repair won’t warranty those products unless a certified roofing contractor carries out the job. Something else to always remember is that working on a roof could be very dangerous, so is it really worth jeopardizing your health for you to save money?
It would be really good if we were able to give you a straight forward response to this question! However there actually is no one answer fits all for every question like that. There are so many unique products available and each will have its own benefits and faults. To know which is the ideal roof for your home, you should have an expert come and examine your roof and they can make recommendations according to what they find, the type of roof you have, the climate you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It actually depends upon the type of roof you currently have and what evaluations are required. Also, keep in mind that we’re working outside in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we cannot work on particular days then this will definitely add more time to the task. A small home might take about a week or so, whereas much larger industrial jobs can be anything from several weeks to a few months. Just see to it your roofing company keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Due to the fact that your roof is always subjected to the weather, it means your roof is going to break down with time. The pace at which it breaks down will be dependent on a range of factors. These include; the grade of the initial components used and the workmanship, the level of abuse it will have to take from the elements, how well the roof is taken care of and the type of roof. Most roofing professionals will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and well-maintained roof, but that can never be guaranteed due to the above variables. Our advice is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular roof inspections to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should not ever pressure wash your roof, as you take the risk of removing any covering materials that have been included to provide cover from the elements. In addition, you really should stay clear of chlorine-based bleach cleaning products as they could also decrease the life-span of your roof. When you speak to your roof cleaning professional, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. That will remove the aesthetically displeasing algae and yellowing without destroying the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients really love us … and we feel confident that you will soon grow to love us as well!
Here are a few things that some of our previous customers have had to say…
A Terrific End Result
These guys did absolutely everything they claimed they were planning to do, and at the specific price that they quoted us. The roof repair and new roof installment was also finished on time and they straightened up after themselves. Absolutely perfect and would certainly recommend them to others.
Couldn't Be More Happy
The team was expert respectful and did a great job when fixing some considerable roofing system damage that we had. I would absolutely would do business with them on future jobs and would highly suggest them to others.
Loved Working With This Company
They were always timely, courteous, and have reasonable prices. I would suggest to look at these guys to anyone who is looking for a reliable, truthful roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Zephyrhills
Zephyrhills is a city in Pasco County, Florida, United States. The population was estimated at 14,381 in the 2014 census. It is a suburb of the Tampa Bay Metropolitan Statistical Area. Zephyrhills is also known as the headquarters of the Zephyrhills bottled water company and is a member of Tree City USA.
The community was founded in 1910 by Captain Howard B. Jeffries. Jeffries planned on making the community a home for Civil War veterans. A Founders Day celebration is held annually in March.
How To Purchase A Reliable Roof Specialist For Your House
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs should be repaired or replaced at some point or any other. Unless there is the right tools and experience to perform the task yourself, that generally means getting a professional roofer.
The value of hiring the right company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects can be expensive. You should know that you will be investing your money wisely and that the finished roof lasts for a long time to come. Take a look at these tips on how to look for a reliable roofing company for your house:
1. Make use of a local company. Before getting a contractor, be sure that these people have a physical address inside your city or county. Local contractors will probably be familiar with the codes and building requirements in your town. They are also less likely to try to scam you away from your money since they have to maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify that the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always make time to get licensed. You should certainly search for licensing information online with the website of your respective city or state. Check to ensure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it is current before hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to offer proof of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t create the mistake of hiring the first company that you just contact. Instead, reach out to no less than some different contractors in your neighborhood to acquire quotes to the roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you an itemized quote to help you see exactly where your hard earned dollars is certainly going. Ideally, they should send a representative in your property to examine your homes roof personally before providing you with an insurance quote. Like that, the estimate they supply will probably be a lot more accurate.
4. Ensure that the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews using their past clients. Consider checking with groups much like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to confirm that no major complaints have already been filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t just take a contractor at their word. Instead, inquire further to offer you a written contract. Ensure both you together with the contractor sign the agreement. Have a copy yourself in the event any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the chance of misunderstandings and offers you legal protection when the contractor fails to adhere to through on their own promises.
Deciding on a reliable roofer for your residence is important. Your roof is among the most important components of your property. Hiring a professional roofing contractor that has a great reputation is the simplest way to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of epdm rubber roofing in Zephyrhills think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.